Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 60

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha/Anu: My new friend is Iyer ๐Ÿ˜Š , she was super surprized when I offered her little guy idlli as I had just made some for lunch...She said she never expected seeing idlli in a punjabi house ๐Ÿ˜†. 

You are II in reverse
Cool Shevane

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

But what insecurities ? Is she doing it for manny or chachi or others? If it is so, Is she going to announce about her prenup to everyone during her wedding so that they all decide that she is not a gold digger ? If not, what is the point ? People who want to think that she is a gold digger is going to think like that anyway unless she is announces it publicly. 

Even if they seperate later, she can very well refuse every financial aid at that time. Why prenup ? Whom is she trying to convince that she is not a gold digger ? I seriously don't get it

Prenup is not sitting well with me either. It almost means she does not believe in them or in this relationship. If this marriage breaks then she can refuse any money from him instead of making a prenup even before their journey starts. Poor thing she is one cofused individual right now .
Eagerly waiting on how Raman is going to handle this.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Prenup according to Google :
an agreement made by a couple before they marry concerning the ownership of their respective assets should the marriage fail.
This is what I google in the dentists office ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In Jan i was reading an update during my regular dental check-up...Things this SoSy has made us do many  interesting things ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
I totally understand people's concerns about II asking for a prenup. Of course she is nervous what began as a searing attraction is now a full blown marriage proposal. For her HE IS THE ONE. She will never love anyone ever again, she never LOVED anyone. She ONLY loves him... however corny that sounds... except nobody knows, she hasn't even told Akka explicitly

What some of you see as rude, or utterly stupid, I see as sensible and practical.
I created her this way, because how can anyone in her position be trusting and logical and unquestioning? Isnt that a bit much to ask? Its not DDLJ.
Thats a grossly unreasonable expectation Yes he proposed to her. WHY should she trust him unconditionally?

He belongs to a different galaxy as far as wealth, lifestyle, habits, culture and personality go, there will never be any manned missions to those galaxies from her planet.
And she is going to go live there? For good?
At the very least she is a number 12 on his list of conquests. His family believed he would marry someone older and French. Ranjan cheated on Savita, he didn't even have multiple girlfriends before his marriage, yet...he did at age 60? Her Appa hates him thoroughly.

So many things in this relationship are just so out of her control IMO.
I don't think she lives every moment in suspicion that R&B is going to cheat or Appa is going to break them up. But those are definitely clear and present dangers.

This prenup is a little reality check for HERSELF. It's for no one else. JUST FOR HERSELF. Its like paying towards unemployment insurance, or getting car insurance
NOBODY expects a new car to crash, nobody expects to get laid off, thinking about bad things will not make it happen

But God forbid some day because of events beyond HER control things fall apart, she can pat herself on her back and say "I was not completely insane when I nodded my head, I protected my self respect and dignity at least a LITTLE BIT by insisting I don't want anything that belonged to him". She hopes to walk away "unscathed".

There is no walking away unscathed from a guy like R&B. She knows that too. She would have invested on Rakshasan.. exponentially emotionally and physically by then ... For her there is NO going back... , like they say in legal terms "restoring a person to the state prior to the occurrence of the event". That cant happen for II, in knowing him and being loved by him she will be... forever changed. Then why do it?

So she can pretend to be unhurt and intact. However sad that sounds.

I believe ONLY in movies do leading ladies look at the world through rose tinted glasses start wearing million rupee sarees and and jewelry like they are entitled to it. I crafted her this way because its thought provoking and dignified, and helps her maintain her self esteem.
She loves him insanely and doesn't want him to ever find out. It's a secret she will take to her grave.

You can all hate her for this, but that's how she is.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I totally understand people's concerns about II asking for a prenup. Of course she is nervous what began as a searing attraction is now a full blown marriage proposal. For her HE IS THE ONE. She will never love anyone ever again, she never LOVED anyone. She ONLY loves him... however corny that sounds... except nobody knows, she hasn't even told Akka explicitly

What some of you see as rude, or utterly stupid, I see as sensible and practical.
I created her this way, because how can anyone in her position be trusting and logical and unquestioning? Isnt that a bit much to ask? Its not DDLJ.
Thats a grossly unreasonable expectation Yes he proposed to her. WHY should she trust him unconditionally?

He belongs to a different galaxy as far as wealth, lifestyle, habits, culture and personality go, there will never be any manned missions to those galaxies from her planet.
At the very least she is a number 12 on his list of conquests. His family believed he would marry someone older and French. Ranjan cheated on Savita, he didn't even have multiple girlfriends before his marriage, yet...he did at age 60? Her Appa hates him thoroughly.

I don't think she lives every moment in suspicion that R&B is going to cheat or Appa is going to break them up. But those are definitely clear and present dangers.

This prenup is a little reality check for HERSELF. It's for no one else. JUST FOR HERSELF. Its like paying towards unemployment insurance, or getting car insurance
NOBODY expects a new car to crash, nobody expects to get laid off, thinking about bad things will not make it happen

But God forbid some day because of events beyond HER control things fall apart, she can pat herself on her back and say "I was not completely insane when I nodded my head, I protected my self respect and dignity at least a LITTLE BIT by insisting I don't want anything that belonged to him". She hopes to walk away "unscathed".

There is no walking away unscathed from a guy like R&B. She knows that too. She would have invested on Rakshasan.. exponentially emotionally and physically by then ... For her there is NO going back... , like they say in legal terms "restoring a person to the state prior to the occurrence of the event". That cant happen for II, in knowing him and being loved by him she will be... forever changed. Then why do it?

I believe ONLY in movies do leading ladies look at the world through rose tinted glasses start wearing million rupee sarees and and jewelry like they are entitled to it. I crafted her this way because its thought provoking and dignified, and helps her maintain her self esteem.
She loves him insanely and doesn't want him to ever find out. It's a secret she will take to her grave.

Lovely character Nish ! Hatts Off... It truly makes me feel for her... According to her, Asking for a prenup is for her satisfaction/safety or in a way to assure herself that she is still the same independent II... Though she very well knew that she is not... Classy... I think everyone will have this doubt of wat freedom/ individuality you are going to lose when u get married. In her case it is just blown up because they both are truly different.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

MY GOD HOW WELL U WRITE NISHA!! I WANTED TO SAY THIS AND YOU SAY IT .. i even mentioned in my comment i love this prenup thing like TOTALLY as much as ur reference to dawara tumbler during his first visit to her house...
I think  this makes me respect II sooo much and honestly R&B is going to respect her for that .. he is going to be angry but he is going to respect her because what she told him when he proposed was not filmy she meant it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ you can be angry and respect a person at the same time .. i had this manager who made me work like crazy 18 hours per day i was angry but also respected him
cause he was good in his area ,true and honest
and this
๐Ÿ‘* infinity -

Also she already told her mom she cant marry any one else EVEN IF he marries

Nisha you should have been a writer by now -- no i am not chumma saying i mean it..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  1. This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Great that you have put some of the concerns of fellow forum members to rest.. BUT NISHA would this long explanaiton mean that fewer words in the next UPDATE!!! Gosh No please NO!

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nisha you have explained II so well. She is a brilliantly sketched character . Her impulsiveness, uncertainties, insecurities are very real and her naivety tops the cake.  And IMO R&B see's through most of that. 

I know everyone's been talking about II but I can't help but ponder over R&B... men  like that do exist (of course the physical/financial packaging is a different issue altogether)  He knows II will go over the edge if he were to reveal all his plans to her. So he doesn't. Does that make him dishonest? Nope I think it just makes him human. He just doesn't want to leave anything to chance. Marry her first, with/wo prenup and then sort issues later...(issues they have plenty- career, babies, scandals...name it they have it) But he is just as much in love as is II, perhaps doesn't introspect as much. Most men don't. He accepts it and acts on it as HE deems fit.  Well, with marriage he will eventually realise that the singular HE will HAVE to become THEY.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update... mainly R&B's reaction ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Thank you all for giving the II justification a read
Anu for some reason Page 77 alignment is off everything is right justified and most posts are missing, not sure if its my laptop of people in general see it that way

Anu and SB and Taramira fantastic summaries
Thanks for agreeing and concurring, when I said like minded people hang out here I was not kidding.

I cannot imagine a 28 year old in the real world in Delhi nodding her head blindly to a rich guy's proposal thinking "It happened to Kajol in DDLJ so why not? It can happen with ME too"๐Ÿ˜ญ

If they do then they have no one else to blame when they lose their dignity along with their heart๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tara: Don't worry I wont reduce the length of the update. You are too kind when you say things like this.

Sunshine: Yes you are so right, men by nature are less expressive, and R&B is the extreme (all intentional๐Ÿ˜ƒ) for him falling for a girl like her is like winning the Powerball (whatever that's called in Australia) She is intelligent, funny, kind, ambitious, educated, SEXYYY to the point of making him go batty when she is around...๐Ÿ˜ณ  Its not a revenge story, he wont hide or lie to her and secretly gag her and whisk her away to Paris, he will tell her he wants to return when he is ready

YES HE IS DEVIOUS, he wants to make sure she is married to him first
Just like getting a prenup ensures she retains her self esteem...

Anu I LOVED YOUR explanation you said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘what I said before I did I need not have wasted my time writing mine๐Ÿ˜ญbut didn't read yours couldn't... so posted mine