Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: veeranu

AHAHAHAAH... Loved the last scene.. Kalpi has something black in her hands and Raghav comes in with champagne... Gauri is step-mommy of Suhaana ðŸ˜² I really feel bad for Vicky and Pree. Plz dnt make them negative.. Do update soon and PM me the next update..

Hahaha why ðŸ˜†??? Hahhaa,It was funny when it came into mind😆Nope I won't make them negative😉 will do babes😃
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Kate

Awww... I really loved to update... Raghav jealous is always a sight to watch.   Lol... In addition to it tadka of vicky pree...

I feel Vicky might still be interested in having kalpi as per what I read now... seems there are chances of tough war between two

Thanks babes😳 hahaha he is...Nope he still does Care and will always care but he loves Pree,Nah friendship will come😃
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Awesome update. ...
  Raghav show Viky n pree there place. ..loved it. .Ragna make love in office. ..😳😉 ...All staff touting pree..They deserve this..
Guri she is do selfish. ..😡 suhana is so cute ..I like her...hope raghav soon know about guri...n marry 2 kalpi. ..
 Update soon ..can't wait. .

Thanks Swati😳 He will some more😃 Hahhaah ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ She deserved it I wanna out more😉😉 Gauri is a Idiot😕 suhana is cute😳 He will and he will marry her🤗😳😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HeyJude-

Wow that's an awesome update aria! I liked this ragnafilled update!! Please continue soon!!

Thanks Babes😳😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoppingfreak1

nice, nice, nice...love the ongoing track...kalpi probably is pregnant!! nd suhana supports RagNa nd hates gauri! yo!! pls make gauri the step-mother of both suhana nd raghav. moreover make raghav get to know that she only killed his dad for his property and make her get kicked out of the house by suhana nd raghav...most importantly if kalpi is pregnant don't make her abort the child..rest continue writing with ur amazing writing and imagination skills!! way to go girl...update really really soon..waitinggg!!!!!!

Thanks alot babes😳 Hmmm Not so soon yet😆😉 Suhana loves her bhaiya and Bhabhi😳 Hahaha😆No never I won't do that,Aww thanks alot😳😳 Love you
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjinie

lovely, loved how Raghav told vicki that Kalpi is his wife,

Thanks babes😳 glad you liked it

🤗 ðŸ˜³
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update rag n kalpi share their moment n finally gauri accepted

Poor kalpi rag wanted t slept wiz her n have baby despo boy
Whose that dead men in kalpi bathroom
Update soon

Thanks babes😳 Hmm thats what you see??😉 He is despo for a baby and Family😆 He's OM.. and you'll find out soon😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

Oh god...raghav does this but thank god he has not passe his limits...but who is that guy in her room...anther mystery...uff...

He got into senses...Om his name is..Not really a mystery you'll know soon😉
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Great great update dear finally gauri accepted kalpi nd ragna moments kya baat hai dear hooot in last secret ka naya twist " a secret dead body" kya hoga aage jan ne ke liye sab milke aria darling ko bolo
update soon   waiting

Thanks Babes😳...Is that what you see??😉 Om DOA?? who knows😆😉 Will update soon😃
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Great update😉

😃 ðŸ˜³