Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Salomeee I can't Update all this Now,I am tired YaarπŸ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">But Will this weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Tired of playing doctor doctor
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: riaka

Res 

Will comment As soon as get the update πŸ˜†

Where did you find that Trina πŸ˜‘😑. She is heartless  stupid brat πŸ˜‘.. 
Kalpi didn't remember anything from last night how comes Aria.  Raghav know she is pregnant and I don't think he can drugged her then?????.I hope Raghav find out soon about gaury and vicky ' s plans  before they hurts kalpi or her baby. Update is πŸ‘superb as always Please continue soon 

LOL Just for a little While πŸ˜† She Is And Is very much Afraid of Raghav and Jealous Of Kalpi.
He didn't why do you all think That LOLπŸ˜† He can't drug a pregnant lady.
He will,he had a Doubt on Them πŸ˜‰
Thank You sweetie and Will do.πŸ˜›

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

So finally this dumbina has shown rags the light 😑 rags has realized kalpi is his wife no matter how angry he is he has no right to let other ppl treat her like crap and he shouldn't be either 😑 finally his brain is back where it belongs and not out to pasture where any cow can graze on it. Now it looks like rags couldn't control his wee and without kalpis knowledge seduced her to satisfy his needs well buddy boy that's not proper etiquette. I hope kalpi cracks those wee wee nuts and teaches them they can't have her flower without her saying yes and getting back her power. Gawd has no one taught rags to say sorry he says sorry like he's saying it to a random person u need to say it with love to ur wifey after all happy wifey means happy lifey and ha happy coochy coo means satisfied woo woo.   πŸ˜‰ so finally kniws truth about Vicky and gauri but will she tell rags? Continue soon

LOL yep πŸ˜† Well he has seen the light..
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I have Nothing else to say now I give up I can't beat you Naughty sunny you're too Awesome πŸ€£ πŸ€—
She will TELL HIMπŸ˜‰ Thank You for such a Adorable comment always makes me smile and then Die with Laughter πŸ˜†

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Oho Madeline,You res BUT No UnresπŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Will Attack you soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: niru04

Nice update. Finally kalpi knew d truth

Thanks Babes,She's gonna stay far away from Vicky NowπŸ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update 

Kalpi sneak quickly
Poor had don't know rag remembered
Hmm Trina is such argg
How dare she
Hmm rag protecting her kalpi
Hmm kalpi hear all
Update soon

Thanks HumarriaπŸ˜ƒ
Raghav remembered but she didn't
Trina is jealous and Raghav will protect her now.
Kalpi hears all and will tell raghav.
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Thank YouπŸ˜›
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiarora093

Nice update dear. Atleast now kalpi knows the truth n now she will behave accordingly. ..n raghav kuch jayada hi rude ho raha hai yaar yeh theek nahi hai.

Thanks So much Dearie..
Kalpi will tell Raghav and stay away from Vicky...
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: abxetz

Thank god kalpi rags or guari ki bath sunli 😑 ye trina 🀬 k***ni.or rags 😑 sab sab kslpi ko heart karnai mai master degree ki hai 😑 😭 awesome update darling 😊

Kalpi will take action against them.
LOL Trina is here for Long,Relax my Kutty...
Raghav will make everything up to her...
Thanks My kutty😊
Cinnamonn thumbnail
QUOTE=sampa79]Nice update 

Thanks Dear...

[QUOTE=deepu90]Nice update . Thank god kalpi heard t evils plan. Raghav still angry on kalpi so ego nd attitude

Thank Sweetie. She heard and Will tell Raghav, Ego and attitude will vanish soonπŸ˜‰

[QUOTE=ekta7yadav]Nice update ..
Thanks!