Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gud mrng to all 😊

Thx anu will pass on the wishes to her.

Yeah the story of darpan and his elephant brother ganesh. Me n my frnds were not satisfied with the show, evryday only negativity to b seen. In start 2 months her parents were shown dead. Aftr 2 months again a big leap. Memory loosing n regaining n it seems the show is at its climax ready to give way to yur show πŸ˜ƒ
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊thanks for sharing the pics. atlast,we got some large-size images of them together.
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

Thats more like a gown. Not a saree. What exactly we call such dresses i don t knw. So many pretty designing styles nowadays πŸ˜› fr partywear look

πŸ˜›yes, its a gown, and she looked charismatic in it😊
aparupanath thumbnail

@appy this name is a cool one to say πŸ˜› Now i won't do a mistake πŸ˜ƒ If i'm not wrong ur a south indian? Said so becoz only south indians hv those difficult names hard fr north indians to learn πŸ˜ƒ

@anu @visha If u get her wedding pic anu, do post it. Well may b she must hv planned to look simple with a simple outfit otherwise what luxury she does not hv? Ahh some people r really disgusting. I hope no one comments on drashti's carrier aftr she being a married lady now and about the show, Just wish its nt at 7PM otherwise will hv to proof it. Also drashti in it so one can expect vry vry romantic sequences daily like her previous shows. Well i don't knw which is the production house ths time she is going to work with.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰by the way, Sonali , ,' my name is Aparupa ,and i am not a South IndianπŸ˜†πŸ˜†[inspired by 'my name is khan and i am not a terrorist]. i am from kolkata.😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aparupanath

😊i think,  suhasi should now take up jhalak dikhlaaja this time. she dances beautifully...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I really hope she does it as she had also said it before that she would like to join JDJ and she would get to meet her idol, Madhuri πŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail

😲so  she was wearing a gown😊or it was something like a combo of saree  and gown.

Seems like a gown πŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒi am moving towards achieving the title of a GoldieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Wohoo, 14 posts more to go πŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail

Thx visha. Its always vry nice to see if nanad-bhabhi r like best frnds. DD is lucky

I agree, despite being in the same field, they have always supported each another.
VishaD. thumbnail

Thanks fr sharing the pic. I like her dress. Look of a royal princess n over tht the hairstyle compliments evn more.

Yes, ROYAL is the word for her hairstyle and her gown πŸ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail

@anu Oh ok. I hv heard the name of "Spheree production house so many times". Heard its vry gud bt aftr 'Bandhan' on zee by the makers of 'Mahabharat' one can not go on to the production house fr show content. Thx fr the sbb link n i knw how happy u are fr drashti 😊 All the best to yur son frm my side [:Y] My sis to will hv 12th cbse boards commencing frm 2nd march.
@appy My mistake πŸ˜ƒ I find assamese vry cute n if they r bengalis thn it makes thm supercute. Realized it aftr met a lifetime frnd on twitter who is bengali n living in assam. So ur studying in school or clg?
@visha yeah i read it once on HW forum as how during ymggk time suhasi got married. Once i heard karan-suhasi hs an affair in an sbs segment i believe(chupke chupke one πŸ˜‰ ) bt once later i gotvto knw tht oh she is a married grl

During YMGGK, even we were shocked at first πŸ˜†