Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VishaD.

Wohoo, 14 posts more to go ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Žyes, i will certainly turn into a goldie tomorrow. but will be missing the blue colour. its the farewell night for the blue-colour๐Ÿ˜ญ
             but yes, golden is a beautiful colour...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aparupanath

๐Ÿ˜Ši just hope she is planning to join jhalak this time, coz she  can make to the finals for sure.

But we can't say that too as Colors normally gives upper hand to their blue eyed contestants. Even last season had good dancers but they didn't win. So it would be a good experience for her to join JDJ but i would not have any hope of winning unless Colors decides to be fair ๐Ÿ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Žyes, i will certainly turn into a goldie tomorrow. but will be missing the blue colour. its the farewell night for the blue-colour๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes, back then i could not wait to turn into maroon color. I used to take snapshots of my color before i turned into the other color. Wonder where have the image gone now ๐Ÿ˜†
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah right, if they had no chemistry, they would not have become a popular jodi ๐Ÿ˜•

Her article was the reason for their on screen chemistry fizzling out. Fans were all over praising their chemistry and you know about the unpleasantness that followed with regard to SG. ๐Ÿ˜‰ There was no romance left in the show after that 
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Rupa...ur almost there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Congo in advance. 
aparupanath thumbnail

But we can't say that too as Colors normally gives upper hand to their blue eyed contestants. Even last season had good dancers but they didn't win. So it would be a good experience for her to join JDJ but i would not have any hope of winning unless Colors decides to be fair ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ฒexactly, last time also, shakti mohan and mouni were better dancers, and even puja [p2] deserved a better position than palak and akshat[ the child].
aparupanath thumbnail

Yes, back then i could not wait to turn into maroon color. I used to take snapshots of my color before i turned into the other color. Wonder where have the image gone now ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒthat's why i have decided to remain in the blue colour till this afternoon๐Ÿ˜Š
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Hey Rupa...ur almost there ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Congo in advance. 

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šoh, thank you in advance Anu di, , i am not out at 99 now๐Ÿ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Her article was the reason for their on screen chemistry fizzling out. Fans were all over praising their chemistry and you know about the unpleasantness that followed with regard to SG. ๐Ÿ˜‰ There was no romance left in the show after that 

Yeah, people should just appreciate their on screen chemistry instead of dissecting in detail ๐Ÿ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒexactly, last time also, shakti mohan and mouni were better dancers, and even puja [p2] deserved a better position than palak and akshat[ the child].

Sorry to say but Akshat was overated ๐Ÿ˜•