Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aparupanath

😲so she was wearing a gown😊or it was something like a combo of saree and gown.

Thats more like a gown. Not a saree. What exactly we call such dresses i don t knw. So many pretty designing styles nowadays πŸ˜› fr partywear look
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@anu Oh ok. I hv heard the name of "Spheree production house so many times". Heard its vry gud bt aftr 'Bandhan' on zee by the makers of 'Mahabharat' one can not go on to the production house fr show content. Thx fr the sbb link n i knw how happy u are fr drashti 😊 All the best to yur son frm my side [:Y] My sis to will hv 12th cbse boards commencing frm 2nd march.
@appy My mistake πŸ˜ƒ I find assamese vry cute n if they r bengalis thn it makes thm supercute. Realized it aftr met a lifetime frnd on twitter who is bengali n living in assam. So ur studying in school or clg?
@visha yeah i read it once on HW forum as how during ymggk time suhasi got married. Once i heard karan-suhasi hs an affair in an sbs segment i believe(chupke chupke one πŸ˜‰ ) bt once later i gotvto knw tht oh she is a married grl
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@sonali and anu.  thank you very much for your wishes.   I had a great time on saturday and sunday.

Saturday was party - with whole family (incl. my married sisters) and close family friends.
Sunday was actual birthday and was out whole day.  came home late
@anu,  sending my best wishes to your son for his exams

Welcome Shobhi. Glad to know that you had a blast πŸ₯³

Thanks for the wishes. Will convey to him πŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VishaD.

for her reception too πŸ˜²

Maybe she wanted it to be simple i guess πŸ˜•

They get fed up of wearing heavy stuff on screen and want to keep it simple in real. 
ak75 thumbnail

Take Care Anu and all the best for your son's exams πŸ˜Š

Thanks Visha. Will convey to him πŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
Finally a pic of her full dress πŸ˜ƒ

Nice. Something unique. 
ak75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

@anu Oh ok. I hv heard the name of "Spheree production house so many times". Heard its vry gud bt aftr 'Bandhan' on zee by the makers of 'Mahabharat' one can not go on to the production house fr show content. Thx fr the sbb link n i knw how happy u are fr drashti 😊 All the best to yur son frm my side [:Y] My sis to will hv 12th cbse boards commencing frm 2nd march.
@appy My mistake πŸ˜ƒ I find assamese vry cute n if they r bengalis thn it makes thm supercute. Realized it aftr met a lifetime frnd on twitter who is bengali n living in assam. So ur studying in school or clg?
@visha yeah i read it once on HW forum as how during ymggk time suhasi got married. Once i heard karan-suhasi hs an affair in an sbs segment i believe(chupke chupke one πŸ˜‰ ) bt once later i gotvto knw tht oh she is a married grl

Balika Vadhu is from Sphere. πŸ˜† Hope ETR will not drag like that. Bandhan is abt that little girl and elephant na...obviously it will have low trp as there is no saas-bahu . Thanks Sonali and Best of luck to your sister. 
ak75 thumbnail
@Little_Mermaid Thanks for sharing the pics
ak75 thumbnail
Guys...read the BL article. Dont want to post it here