Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends,

Sonali - All the slots are competitive so its tough to say which will work. The PH is Sphere Origins and about the channel we know ...how they treat a show with low trp πŸ€” Marriage has nothing to do with the show's success. Here is the link to yesterday's sbb 

Aparupa - Hi 😊  Didn't get a chance to interact in the previous thread. My name is Anu and nice meeting u . 

Visha - Have a nice day and week πŸ˜ƒ

Shobhi - Sorry again for the late wishes. Hope u had a good time with family.

My son is having final exams. So I'll be less active till Mar 12th. Will peep in when I get some free time πŸ˜ƒ
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

@appy this name is a cool one to say πŸ˜› Now i won't do a mistake πŸ˜ƒ If i'm not wrong ur a south indian? Said so becoz only south indians hv those difficult names hard fr north indians to learn πŸ˜ƒ

@anu @visha If u get her wedding pic anu, do post it. Well may b she must hv planned to look simple with a simple outfit otherwise what luxury she does not hv? Ahh some people r really disgusting. I hope no one comments on drashti's carrier aftr she being a married lady now and about the show, Just wish its nt at 7PM otherwise will hv to proof it. Also drashti in it so one can expect vry vry romantic sequences daily like her previous shows. Well i don't knw which is the production house ths time she is going to work with.

😲😲no no...sonali, i am not a south indian,  i am from kolkata,and half an assamese ,half a bengali...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Hi friends,

Sonali - All the slots are competitive so its tough to say which will work. The PH is Sphere Origins and about the channel we know ...how they treat a show with low trp πŸ€” Marriage has nothing to do with the show's success. Here is the link to yesterday's sbb 

Aparupa - Hi 😊  Didn't get a chance to interact in the previous thread. My name is Anu and nice meeting u . 

My son is having final exams. So I'll be less active till Mar 12th. Will peep in when I get some free time πŸ˜ƒ

😊nice to meet you Anu di.
aparupanath thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³congratulations everyone...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for AT No.3 πŸ€— πŸ₯³
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@sonali and anu.  thank you very much for your wishes.   I had a great time on saturday and sunday.
Saturday was party - with whole family (incl. my married sisters) and close family friends.
Sunday was actual birthday and was out whole day.  came home late
@anu,  sending my best wishes to your son for his exams
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Visha - Frankly I am disappointed with DD's wedding dress and make up. Its too simple. She was a beautiful bride in Geet and MB and finally on her real special day she is very simple and she was wearing the same dress for her reception too πŸ˜²

Lot of expectations  on the show now after seeing the promi . It HAS to work for DD and SK. 

Maybe she wanted it to be simple i guess πŸ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail

Hi friends,

Take Care Anu and all the best for your son's exams πŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

@appy this name is a cool one to say πŸ˜› Now i won't do a mistake πŸ˜ƒ If i'm not wrong ur a south indian? Said so becoz only south indians hv those difficult names hard fr north indians to learn πŸ˜ƒ

@anu @visha If u get her wedding pic anu, do post it. Well may b she must hv planned to look simple with a simple outfit otherwise what luxury she does not hv? Ahh some people r really disgusting. I hope no one comments on drashti's carrier aftr she being a married lady now and about the show, Just wish its nt at 7PM otherwise will hv to proof it. Also drashti in it so one can expect vry vry romantic sequences daily like her previous shows. Well i don't knw which is the production house ths time she is going to work with.

Actually even Suhasi was acting after marriage. Like YMGGK was a hit and she was also married then. At that point, we were disappointed as we wanted her and Karan as a real couple but only after NB, we realized that Jaisheel is such a nice person and Suhasi is lucky to get a husband like him.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³congratulations everyone...

Another milestone achieved πŸ˜†