Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday, Ira and Meenu's behavior seemed off given their background. Initial frustration and anger was totally justified, but Meenu taunting Anandi as if she had deliberately landed Nandini in that situation was unfair.
There's no denying that Anandi took a big risk taking Nandini with her. And Shekhars allowed her as they had a certain confidence in Anandi's capabilities. When things go right, everybody is appreciative. But when things go wrong, true character of a person comes out.  And Meenu was supposed to be a mature woman, so it seemed out of line..CVs have to get rid of the Shekhars of course 😊 !

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
well I was believing shekhars r blaming anandi under poore hosh hawaas and when alok say to daddu aapne mujhe wahan chup kara diya pur ab main yahan chup nahi bathoonga it clearly indicate that alok ke mun mein anandi ke liye jabardast gussa hai aur woh gussa itni jaldi shaant nahi hone wala and and way alok ira meenu complaing anandi infront of khajan it look that anandi is no more dil for them .she become enemy for them .if they r showing anger because nandini is kidnapp then unka gussa jaldi shant ho jaana chahiye pur aisa hua nahi
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surabhi - anger is a kind of defense against helplessness, so Shekhar's anger may not go away till sometime, till the leap of 10 years is over. I think that's what CVs are trying to show.
But their current behaviors need not reflect an ugly face of this anger again and again.
It wouldn't also reflect good on their part to leave Anandi alone and move to Singapore !

I really hope Anandi finds Nandini before the leap. Otherwise it would be a lost and found kind of cliche story.

Liked Jagya-Anandi conversation yesterday !  He has become so dependable and Ganga is going places 😊
Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellygeek

Surabhi - anger is a kind of defense against helplessness, so Shekhar's anger may not go away till sometime, till the leap of 10 years is over. I think that's what CVs are trying to show.
But their current behaviors need not reflect an ugly face of this anger again and again.
It wouldn't also reflect good on their part to leave Anandi alone and move to Singapore !

I really hope Anandi finds Nandini before the leap. Otherwise it would be a lost and found kind of cliche story.

Liked Jagya-Anandi conversation yesterday !  He has become so dependable and Ganga is going places
😊

@bold - I think this is precisely the reason why they bumped off Shiv.😡Simply because no matter what they can never show this particular rishta as pakka rishta if Shiv is around. ðŸ¤¢
Shiv has fulfilled every need of hers as a friend, lover husband guide and confidante as well as her need to nurture and care for. No other man can take that place.

I'd rather she depends on her own strengths and comes out as the grown up version of that little Anandi whom Shiv brought out when he was around.The one who was full of spunk and confidence to face any circumstances.
Want to see Shiv's Anandi and not any Anandi
surabhi01 thumbnail
vijaya I am happy that anandi is alone not going to singapore otherwise unless nandini has been find they will continue making anandi life hell and it will be very difficult for anandi to survive in such condition .I know daddu has supported anandi and oppose ira alok but it is was very weak opposing

it may be possible that nandini meet daughter somewhere else but at that time anandi may not be knowing that nandini is her daughter

and I doubt that will ira alok meenu allow anandi to touch nandini ?as they think anandi is responsible for nandini kidnapp .ira alok meenu may snatch rights from anandi to bring up nandini
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@bold - I think this is precisely the reason why they bumped off Shiv.😡Simply because no matter what they can never show this particular rishta as pakka rishta if Shiv is around. ðŸ¤¢
Shiv has fulfilled every need of hers as a friend, lover husband guide and confidante as well as her need to nurture and care for. No other man can take that place.

I'd rather she depends on her own strengths and comes out as the grown up version of that little Anandi whom Shiv brought out when he was around.The one who was full of spunk and confidence to face any circumstances.

Well said - Aparna - Agree..
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Before bumping of Shiv, CVs made him a super hero who had to fight a dreaded terrorist all alone even in the presence of full police force and now before packing off Shekhars they are making them zero devoid of any human feeling. 

Initial anger in frustration and helplessness is understandable and justified but they are now making them totally inconsiderate which is going neither with the character of Ira who stood up for Anandi against DB after Shiv's death and even before that in drug drama nor with Meenu who always tried to see both sides of the coin. 

But this plot of sending Shekhars to Singapore is not explainable to me specially so soon after loosing Nandini. How much estranged their relationship with Anandi becomes but how can they leave efforts of  finding Nandini so soon and leaving behind Anandi to her own devices for searching her. Which grand parents can do that specially when that child belongs to the memory of their dead son? 
    Until they are here , there are always a chance that they can find her but going to another place so soon means they have abandoned the hope of finding her and left her to her fate. Is this possible in real life?
  And there are two more kids , how they can live without them ? Neither Anandi , a mother can live without her children , so what is the solution?  

If they have shown loosing hope of finding their grandchild after few years' search it would have looked more realistic. But CVs they want to en cash even this parting of family to create more sympathy for Anandi. 
    Do not know from which angle this can be called empowerment of Anandi for which they have supposedly bumped off Shiv and now pushing her towards never ending pit of sorrow?
surabhi01 thumbnail
after seeing ira alok meenu anger toward anandi in two episodes it not at all look that it is involuntary anger of ira alok meenu

but yes I never think it was invoulantry anger of ira alok meenuEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I don't think so. With Shiv around also they can show Jagya helping them or bonding with them. I think there have been scenes with Shiv and Jagya too. Ppl calling them ShYa scenes and all that😆.

Jagya now would just be a well wisher only and support her like a well wisher would do. Nothing more. Scenes these days also show the same. When he heard about Nandini's kidnap, he was worried and provided support which he could and its not affecting BH ppl's life in any big manner. He didn't go out of the way. If that was the case CVs would have made Anandi calling Jagya immly after kidnap or while going to stop child marriage also. BH ppl were informed later only.

Was Anandi a less confident person before Shiv? She always did things what she wanted to whether anyone supported her or not. With Shiv she was in a happier phase. That was the major difference.

surabhi01 thumbnail
dont know how ira alok meenu going to treat anandi if anandi tell them ki nandini ka bal vivah ho gaya

waise kya anandi ka pateince jawaab dega .teen logon ka gussa jhelna bahut badi baat hoti .Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago