Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
whatever anandi did it is only due to lack of time and nothing else .agar anandi ke paas thoda aur samay hota to anandi pehle nandini ko ghar mein chodti phir pooja ki marriage ko prevent karne jaati .human beings r puppet of time fate ,same happen with anandi .
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi doesn't leave the kid with driver to avoid danger but takes her to a place full of men who are standing with guns. What a great move! very intelligent!

At least driver was their family

Ya she dint have time, I guess now she has lot of time
surabhi01 thumbnail
driver is employee not family member of shekhar family ofcouse anandi is intelligent that why she did not go to stop child marriage all alone she take help from police , and anandi is not villain that she want to kill her baby .

another thing it is not only nandini life at risk but pooja anandi sarita life were also at risk

anandi also facing goons along with nandini .anandi also can be hurted

it is not like that if goons have hurted nandini they would have spare anandi

goons did not physically hurt nandini but anandi did recieve hard slap from khera

and more over anandi did not leave nandini alone with goons .it is not like that

anandi has left nandini. alone with goons and anandi hide. herself

anandi was trying to save nandini in whole scene .
surabhi01 thumbnail
and yes anandi did not care for nandini that is why she take nandini to doctor . she is indeed bad mother who left her baby with goons and herself ran awayand v r expecting that anandi should have keep nandini with driver .can driver able to control nandini when she started crying .can driver able to make out why nandini is crying . can nandini live alone without her mother .will she has not started non stop crying not seeing her mother around .?? can nandini feel comfortable with driver generally at this age kid always want mother with them

I never say shekhar should do false praise of anandi but at least should have not blame anandi on assumptionEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys i don't get how can you all blame Anandi ðŸ˜²
any mother would have taken her child with her to a place full of people who are doing a crime like child marriage, how can you all expect Anandi to delay Sarita's request? Had Anandi been late, Pooja would have got married and would have considered her bridegroom as her pehla sacha pyaar with just those rituals...out of all people only Anandi knows the trouble to forget your first love for second one...don't you all remember her past? How insensitive ðŸ˜¡
Now at least Anandi is empowered since she did what is right...oh yes Nandini has become a child bride but that's ok...thats a slight hitch that will be repaired...10 yrs later Anandi can find her daughter and repair her emotional state which probably went through a abuse...Anandi is nothing if she cannot help her own daughter get better when she was successful in doing so with rape victim Saanchi...she can take tips from Jagya, Nandini is afterall becoming the next Ganga
Did Anandi said she is a seer...its absolute stupidity of us to expect that Anandi can foresee the danger that is putting Nandini into. ðŸ˜¡
Anandi is first a social worker then a mother...the poor soul recently lost her husband and you expect her to shoulder the responsibility of impractical Anandi and sensible Shiv ! Thats too much guys...pure burden for her! 
I must say what a fool my mother is to stop me to go for movies when terriorist attacks were regular in Mumbai, she is quiet weird to wish or lookout for my safety...in fact every mother is! Learn from Anandi, be there for society first and then for your kids! how bad Nandini didn't get shot, she would have got a chance to meet Shiv and then we can dedicate a whole episode on Shiv-Nandini praising about Anandi and Anandi crying..Gazab ki TRPS hogi...wonder why BV makers did not think that...Anandi has nothing much to lose, she still has two kids to go!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anandi made nandini life hell by taking her along with her. Now nandini will have to live in the hell that's it. Shekhars reaction isn't the worst reaction. Infact what they are doing with Anandi is thousand times less that what Anandi did with nandini.

It is not mistake where one can say, Its ok ya, Anandi u were tensed, it happens, be careful next time

Ok if those people attacked the two women while on their way in car out of revenge it was different case

but taking the kiddo there when people are standing with guns to fire. This is the most stupid thing one can do.
surabhi01 thumbnail
on which date leap going to happen

I want anandi to live independently along with amol and shivam .amol helping anandi in search of nandini , anandi doing some professional job as well as social work .and don't want pathetic double standards double face shekhars around anandi

hope anandi soon leave these shekhar and started living independently
surabhi01 thumbnail
when these useless character shekhars will be out only then bv is worth to watch .these shekhars except shiv totally spoil bv story
surabhi01 thumbnail
in shekhars family only shiv was sensible rest shekhars r good for nothing
tanvismile thumbnail
Ya only Anandi is useful character...

only Anandi should remain in show talking to walls