Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u saira ... No problem u can use the abb as well .. Anyways it really long to type too.. 
Saira ekta k shows ka bahut imp track hain divorce drama uske bagair show toh age bad hi nahi sakta so woh toh ho nahi pai hai.. but hopefully she will get her brains..
eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Thank u saira ... No problem u can use the abb as well .. Anyways it really long to type too.. 

Saira ekta k shows ka bahut imp track hain divorce drama uske bagair show toh age bad hi nahi sakta so woh toh ho nahi pai hai.. but hopefully she will get her brains..

you are most welcome..
exactly soon we will see that they will use the dialogue "mera talak tumse h" in their fake fight πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by eshalrashid - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Common TL amba baa and laxmi ek dusree pyar mein itna kho gaye hai ki baki kuch unhe kaha dikta hai.. Zoo toh banadiya hai ghar ko.. 

Yeah TL even i noticed kitne divorce papers banaye the yaar!!! By the Divorce toh ek hi papaer pe sign karne se hota hai na alag alag papers pe sign karne se bhi divorce ho jata hai?😳

Saira yeah hamari bahut kuch inse hi hai!!!πŸ˜†

but even then!! how stupid can they possibly be??πŸ˜† why would he carry her in his arms that too around a fire if they were still fighting?? add to this, everyone knows about the ulte phere thing hence how they couldnt put two and two together is beyond meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nope nope you're right, they're meant to sign on the same oneπŸ˜† not on different ones coz they submit that one document in court..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshalrashid

omg u both are awesome TL and WD πŸ˜†
hope u dnt mind if i use your name as abbreviation 😳

and yes coming back to the point so instead of EK spending money with making new divorce papers she must have clear her mind free from divorce drama!!πŸ˜†

no course not😊  
yeah shes killing trees over a divorce that wont even happenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
eshalrashid thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

no course not😊  
yeah shes killing trees over a divorce that wont even happenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hahaahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jtny divorce papers dekh liye ek divorce k liye, ek dafa b marriage certificate ni dekha kbi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ek peche par jati hai hath dho k bat aur koe ni πŸ˜ƒ
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

but even then!! how stupid can they possibly be??πŸ˜† why would he carry her in his arms that too around a fire if they were still fighting?? add to this, everyone knows about the ulte phere thing hence how they couldnt put two and two together is beyond meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nope nope you're right, they're meant to sign on the same oneπŸ˜† not on different ones coz they submit that one document in court..

Our mahila mandal is reaching new heights of stupidity... They will see them doing the pheras and still believe whatever excuse RV and Ishani come up with !! They have no brains currently and if they have it is  probably in the knee or thumb or somewhere,.

I too felt that Ranveer is getting too much dialog from the confession episode and Ishani none.. She has suddenly become quiet and the director does not plan her to give confession any time soon looks like.. RV hi uske bhi dialog bol raha hai ! Yest, he said that I know you love me as much as I love you...arre bhai.. usse bolne de na !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

eshalrashid thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Our mahila mandal is reaching new heights of stupidity... They will see them doing the pheras and still believe whatever excuse RV and Ishani come up with !! They have no brains currently and if they have it is  probably in the knee or thumb or somewhere,.

I too felt that Ranveer is getting too much dialog from the confession episode and Ishani none.. She has suddenly become quiet and the director does not plan her to give confession any time soon looks like.. RV hi uske bhi dialog bol raha hai ! Yest, he said that I know you love me as much as I love you...arre bhai.. usse bolne de na !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arey maths how could you forget it woh useh bachpan se janta hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pehle pyar dikhta tha pr usk liye ni tha per ub usk elawa ni hai πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

exactly, one second Amba talks about how she can see the old love in Ranveer's eyes for Ishaani, the next second, he fakes a fight with her and she falls for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously what is with the women??πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and this one toh is the limit!! How blind can you be in your hate that you get talked out of this too??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† did they from any angle look like they were in the middle of a fight when the wicked witches of the west were standing there staring (before they scream out loud and rudely interuptπŸ˜†) 

am i the only one who likes her being all quite??πŸ˜† he was so sarcastic towards her feelings whenever she tried expressing that I'm glad she's shut up and he's doing the talking instead.. its nice to see him working towards fixing their relationship with all the bhari bharkam dialogues since it was his fault it got ruined.. (this time around i meanπŸ˜†) and plus he knows that she does, so she doesnt even have to say it reallyπŸ˜† she said so 50 times when he kept telling her to get out..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshalrashid

arey maths how could you forget it woh useh bachpan se janta hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pehle pyar dikhta tha pr usk liye ni tha per ub usk elawa ni hai πŸ˜†

Arre, I know. he is finally happy that the pyaar he was seeing in her eyes had his address only on it .. (How it could have been for someone else, when she was looking at him, is beyond me and I even made a post on that dumb dialog.. but anyway.. I digress.. !)
Lekin he tells her again that she has not said "I love you" to him.. and I believe even in the VD episode.. Bechari bolegi kaise, mauka milega to na ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
eshalrashid thumbnail

Arre, I know. he is finally happy that the pyaar he was seeing in her eyes had his address only on it .. (How it could have been for someone else, when she was looking at him, is beyond me and I even made a post on that dumb dialog.. but anyway.. I digress.. !)
Lekin he tells her again that she has not said "I love you" to him.. and I believe even in the VD episode.. Bechari bolegi kaise, mauka milega to na ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yaar ubh tu Rv ko muka mila hai how can he let it go!!πŸ˜†
ishani ko mauka agle saal valentine p milna hai ! shart lga lo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tb tk disha k bachy hojane n rv n ishani ne divorce p h atky rehna !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ