RV speak speak and speak

eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
mtlb he has turned again to 360 degree change in his character!!

hospital k bad wala RV and yeh ranveer zameen asman ka fark hai !!😃

RV speak speak and speak aisa lgta hai puri script main sb se ziada dialoges useh h milte hain
ishani ki b bolti band ho jati useh sunte sunte!! 😉

even when he speaks, he changes his expressions, takes pauses, shows his love, everytime he touches her face, stares at her, than he sings a song directly from his heart, looks like his heart beats with BG music and finally he proceeds to kiss her!!

and then blaaahhh he is interrupted by our CID team  😡😡
monday se he was trying to kiss her 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sria2015 thumbnail
I dont know about others..but I found the terrace dialogues of RV a bit..CHEESY...something was missing in his expressions when he said..chalo ye dunia baant lete hain.. it looked a bit overdone to me
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshalrashid

mtlb he has turned again to 360 degree change in his character!!

hospital k bad wala RV and yeh ranveer zameen asman ka fark hai !!😃

RV speak speak and speak aisa lgta hai puri script main sb se ziada dialoges useh h milte hain
ishani ki b bolti band ho jati useh sunte sunte!! 😉

even when he speaks, he changes his expressions, takes pauses, shows his love, everytime he touches her face, stares at her, than he sings a song directly from his heart, looks like his heart beats with BG music and finally he proceeds to kiss her!!

and then blaaahhh he is interrupted by our CID team  😡😡
monday se he was trying to kiss her 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

CID Team! Saira, you have put my post into full effect! 😆😆😉😉
eshalrashid thumbnail
actually i also got confused when he was used to say these dialogues specailly when "main tmhre pyar karne k ezhar ka zindagi bhar wait krunga" 😕
hope koe separation symbol na ho because ishani's expressions were blank just she was thinking something!!
and as we all know today marriage rituals left in between so there are many signs of a separation track!
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshalrashid

actually i also got confused when he was used to say these dialogues specailly when "main tmhre pyar karne k ezhar ka zindagi bhar wait krunga" 😕
hope koe separation symbol na ho because ishani's expressions were blank just she was thinking something!!
and as we all know today marriage rituals left in between so there are many signs of a separation track!

You spoke my mind once again. I and Elvish were just having the same conversation and you spoke my mind. ConfusedConfused

I think I am the only oe, who rather than enjoying the terrace dialogues, felt the heebie-daba-jeebies taking over me again.
eshalrashid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

🤣

CID Team! Saira, you have put my post into full effect! 😉

hahaahahaha yaar q k monday se yehi ho rha hai buss !!😳
now my hopes are with suhaag raat only because they would have become again a officially married couple!!😆😆
then no disturbance at all!
😆
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wasnt feeling the heebie jeebies here, but i for sure felt them when they were talking to each other's pictures the other day.. her pata nahin kyun humne uss waqt ko haath se jaane diya and all, the regret seemed well like their way of saying life wont let them be together in the future, and the time they had for that togetherness is now gone.. even his tumhaare bina zindagi jeene ke baare mein soch bhi nahin sakta.. in K soaps the more they show these type of lines, the more they separate.. its like their way of showing that their life will be meaningless without one another then taking away said life for sadistic pleasures 
eshalrashid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

You spoke my mind once again. I and Elvish were just having the same conversation and you spoke my mind. 😕😕

I think I am the only oe, who rather than enjoying the terrace dialogues, felt the heebie-daba-jeebies taking over me again.

agree yaaar!! main yehi soch rh hn k after 2 weeks CVs will again spoil our moods definitely because this divorce drama went a long way to come!!
so what next i think divorce itna strong hai k ho h na jaye kahin!!😆
P.S. that bold part , i m feeling the same !

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i wasnt feeling the heebie jeebies here, but i for sure felt them when they were talking to each other's pictures the other day.. her pata nahin kyun humne uss waqt ko haath se jaane diya and all, the regret seemed well like their way of saying life wont let them be together in the future, and the time they had for that togetherness is now gone.. even his tumhaare bina zindagi jeene ke baare mein soch bhi nahin sakta.. in K soaps the more they show these type of lines, the more they separate.. its like their way of showing that their life will be meaningless without one another then taking away said life for sadistic pleasures 

All these dialogues only make my heart dread about what's to come in the future track now. Ouch
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
but that aside, i loved his tumhaare ilawa mere dil mein sirf dhadkano ke liye jagah hai.. that was so effin sweet for the first time ever, i got the whole one of the two will get physically injured/hurt and they'll separate this way vibes over the RV-Ri thing so😆 I'm okay with ANY separation BUT a remarriage..