Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Episode todayyy had one of my favt scenes..❤️ The Moonlight Scene! ☺️☺️ I mean that was one of the Cheesiest Scenes in the whole show but Hell, Fawad Khan pulls it off brilliantly not making it too OTT like in sum cases of our Indian Shows! And Sanam compliments him in every single second thruout the whole damn scene..👏👏 They just compliment each-other so well. Ek toh FK luks Qaatil in White Shirt! ☺️ Combine it with his Huskiness and Good Looks! ☺️ How can you not, can you not blush at it! ☺️☺️ Plus, The Button Sewing scene is one of the most bfully shot, emotional and powerful scene of all. ⭐️ How cutely Zaroon says, "Miss Kashaf Murtaza please cum back here!" and that "Mashallah! Mashallah!" 🤣🤣 Uber Cute Fawadoo is! I mean Zaroon is no less than a Baby! 😆 Also that scene, where he says, "I like being a typical Shauhar, Bohot Zyaada Caring! Bohot Zyaada Expect Karne Wala!" ☺️☺️ That wink, That Smirk, Sly Smile! Uff!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I noticed...how Zaroon and Kashaf notice and cherish the small things in each other which they themselves dont notice. Kashaf we know lists down how she loves everything small thing about Zaroon. There Zaroon also is maha impressed by Kashaf's ability to stitch a button which comes as a surprise to her. She doesnt think thats a big deal. 
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i notice one thing
zaroon pehle se tyari kar ke aaya tha kashaf ke ghar rehne ke liy,nahi to bag kaha se aaya uska...kashaf se chupa ke rakha tha kya zaroon bag ko😉uske mind mein pehle se tha waha stay karne ka,zaroon  pehle din bhi rehna chahta tha😆
NAUGHTY ZAROON
Edited by mishti.rain - 8 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Going back the "best episode" of the ZGH..( Personally all episodes were best for me)...

Zaroon chatting with Rabia.. with ease. This is so cool!!👍🏼
K was dumbstruck when Z offered some money before leaving. Perhaps she never had witnessed this from her parents. :( ...And Zaroon mistook that she would miss him.  That scene reminded me of "Gift of Magi"...not a sacrifice paradigm...but more emotionally getting closer. :)
Edited by DefLeppard - 8 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also one quickie...
which is the song that Zaroon hums into Kashaf's ear at the swing?

The background score gets jarred there...
Today's Episode showed/highlighted some problems that every girl faces at her in laws place. 😊 How Kashaf reacted at Gazala's words is exactly the same how I or any other self-respecting woman wud have reacted. I too wudnt have let anyone know but wudnt have disrespected my in-laws! But I didnt like Kashaf's Sadu, Akdu attitude when Zaroon didnt call her! 😳 I mean, how can you disconnect all the calls, disconnect all the landlinez! 🤔 Thats rude! Its ok, to not talk for a while but yeh! 😳 I dont approve of this, But then if it hadnt been this, Then it wudnt have been our Kashaf! ⭐️ But I loved how Zaroon behaved like a Cutie when he had a Cold! ❤️ And Those lines, "Khabardar Jo Aaj Ke Baad Mujhe Chaukidaar Kahaa Toh!" 😆 Cutee! ❤️ But I really felt, Kashaf was real rude at sum places as Sanam herself said that she too felt that Kashaf needed to Shut Up Sometimes! 😆 But I love Sanam Saeed! ❤️ Potrays Kashaf wid such finesse! ❤️ And Fawadoo toh is Loveee Alreadyy! ❤️
mishti.rain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fawad's first day of shooting ZGH
^^Hence Proved! This Haseen Banda, garners female attention everywhere he goes! 😆 But Adorable He Is! ❤️
Today's Episode was all abt Jealousies, Insecurities and Stupidities! 😆😆 I mean both Zaroon-Kashaf behaved Stupidly! 😆 Zaroon though I love and adore him..❤️ But he behaved like an Idiot today! Getting Jealous on the fact that Osama proposed Kashaf before him..!! I mean, Say Whattt? Who even does that!? I mean its just like in Arranged Marriage, A Girl's family overlooks a proposal and fix their daughter's hand with Another Proposal. So I personally dont think there is a need to go bonkers abt it really! 😳 But I also feel that 2 ppl in a union of marriage shud be honest enuf and Kashaf shud have atleast told him abt Osama's Proposal. Then, I know Kashaf didnt do it intentionally but she shudnt have mentioned abt their rift to Sir Abraar. 🤔 Discussing Ur Maritial Affairs with an outsider is not ok wid me atleast. But Im really really happy for Our Sara. She has learnt from her mistakes and is ready to take a 2nd Chance. Fawad is Brilliant in Agitated Scenes Mahn! Dat Rage! ⭐️👏
First! First! First! I Just want to sayy first that Fawad Afzal Khan looks Yummiest, Dapperest, Sexiest, Drooliest In Black! ☺️☺️ Uff Yumma! ❤️ That Black Tuxedo in Sara's wedding! That Black Shirt where he plans to take Kashaf out for Lunch! ❤️ Where he fixes his hair, Uff Yumma! ☺️☺️ The Scene, where Junaid puts some words of wisdom in his mind regarding Kashaf! ☺️ He looked sooo Fresh And Yum! Regarding Zaroon-Kashaf, I think both are nothing but stubborn idiots! 😳 Kashaf I feel is too headstrong at times, like Sanam herself said. I mean, If Zaroon was putting up sum efforts to ease out the misunderstandings she shud have made some tries on her side too. I love Junaid's lines, "Jab se aaye ho, Matric mein fail hue student ki tarah idhar-udhar ghoom rahe ho!" 🤣🤣 And The Epic Scene, Kashaf's Pregnancy Revealation To Zaroon! 🤣🤣 As Z Says, "Tumhara Dimaag Kharaab Hai Tum Ro Kyun Rahi Ho?" 🤣 Sanam enacts Kashaf's Monlouges Brilliantly! 👏👏