Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From the Ashes

That should be the title. Samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi!
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

From the Ashes

That should be the title. Samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi!

my brother has a more happening lobe life than me. 
Bah. 

I dig the title 
*giggle*
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
@Kash 
where is the rest of the story! 

Your turn! 
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did you guys edit the post where Kash is quoted? As she said,it is not good to create a drama. Find anything offensive, report it.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

"I'll end up catching you again Vidushi. You can't run from this. You can't run from Me" he whispers in her ear, nipping at it. 
"Why don't you run to your version 2? She's much more willing than I am. She's not hungry for money. She's everything you want isn't she? " Vidushi glare hardens. 
"Yes. She is. " his rasp makes her smirk. 
"So why am I in your arms ? Instead of her? "

Ah but that's exactly the point. Because you don't wish to be here and yet some part of you craves it. I can see it in your eyes Vidushi, you do know you have beautiful eyes right? So big, dark and so transparent.

You know what else I see? The anger, the hate that curls through you because your body isn't completely your own now is it? It listens to someone else's touch louder than your demands. It carries someone else's name. And you hate that don't you? It burns you from the inside. 

So to answer your question, yes, she is everything I want. And she wants me too, but so do you.

'I don't...'

Shhh Vidushi, your words reek of lies. Your body on the other hand... but if I was just a momentary distraction, his mouth curls in distaste, then where does the hate come from Vidushi? Why the anger? Why this fire?
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

@Tweets. 

Parth I feel is immune to Vidushis pain now. 

He was repulsed by Vids and the way he joked with 2.0 and told her to stay😭 he doesnt give a flying fart about Vidushi's pain🥺
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing - please don't quote more than thrice.Edited by aimy. - 9 years ago
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

He was repulsed by Vids and the way he joked with 2.0 and told her to stay😭 he doesnt give a flying fart about Vidushi's pain🥺

Hmm. You know just to play the devil's advocate and because I wanna see things both way, Parth feels betrayed too. He never addressed her money issues but I think somewhere he was disillusioned enough to think that since she wanted him so much and that finally they were going out, things would change and she would forget all her worries and be happy with what they have or havent gotten.

Like the centre of her universe was this relationship and now she should be satisfied. And so from his own standpoint, I can understand the hurt he feels. I am not saying it's right or wrong, but then again one only lives one's own life, thoughts, feelings.
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

[

Ah but that's exactly the point. Because you don't wish to be here and yet some part of you craves it. I can see it in your eyes Vidushi, you do know you have beautiful eyes right? So big, dark and so transparent.

You know what else I see? The anger, the hate that curls through you because your body isn't completely your own now is it? It listens to someone else's touch louder than your demands. It carries someone else's name. And you hate that don't you? It burns you from the inside. 

So to answer your question, yes, she is everything I want. And she wants me too, but so do you.

'I don't...'

Shhh Vidushi, your words reek of lies. Your body on the other hand... but if I was just a momentary distraction, his mouth curls in distaste, then where does the hate come from Vidushi? Why the anger? Why this fire?

The Hate comes from my misunderstanding. 
The Hate comes from my own fallacy.  The fallacy of thinking I could find love in the arms of someone who can't love anyone except the ghost of a memory (referring to Arpita) 
The hate comes from misplaced belief that someone had my back. That someone loved me. 
No.  The hate comes from making myself believe you are the guy for me. 
And now that I have woken up to see the real face beyond the facade the anger comes from living a lie. 
Couch_Potato thumbnail

@Kash 

where is the rest of the story! 

Your turn! 

Done. Now yours! :D