asya_kabhi os nok jhok

SanKsgian thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys this is my first attempt to write on India Forum. I thought of starting with an os on my favourite couple ASAD AND ZOYA

(PLEASE HUH ASAD IS ONLY KSG)
please do like and comment.
It sets when zoya goes to meet msd and asad is angry, here they are married and alone at home.
At 8.00 asad came back from office to appease his wife as the latter could not meet her favorite celeb today but met with an empty house.He tried calling her but her cell came back unreachable, asad started to panick now- where is she. and decided to look for her. Just then zoya opened the door, seeing the angry face she knew that she has to face the wrath of Mr khan.
asad: so you did go afterall. even when i prevented you so. how did you come back at this hour as no transport is available.

zoya: what's the point Mr khan. I came back safe and sound na and hope that should be important to you.
asad: how could you be so careless zoya? its so late  and you are all alone and yahan meri jaan nikal rah thi.
zoya: oh really, i thought that i was your jaan and i won't leave you so easily.
asad: then you should really stop giving me heart attacks. How irresponsible can you be, Miss Farooqui.
zoya: allah miya what's wrong with you, mr khan.I can take care of myself na. I don't need protection everywhere i go. am so not a child.
asad: not a child but you surely is a musibat magnet, next time you are in trouble don't call me then.
zoya: you are my husband, should i call the neighbours for help then? you promised me that you'll be my knight in armour all your life.
asad: guess you are no princess in distress. zoya farooqui can do anything right?
zoya:(putting her arms on asad's neck) zoya asad ahmed khan but am still your princess right.
asad: (pulling her flush) my mallika-e- dil for always.
zoya: guess the fight is over now???
asad: i have a better idea to end it>>>how about kiss and make-up...

guess that's all for now. get your minds out of he gutter for now. This was dedicated to aall those who buddy me on this platform and those who will do so...
I promise to be back with more and more...but do like and comment.

Edited by sanarujub - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this is cute!
Write more and longer ones please!
SanKsgian thumbnail
hey you are my first reader, thanks a lot.
will write more soonish.
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanarujub

hey you are my first reader, thanks a lot.
will write more soonish.

Ohh wow! Lucky me! No sorry no thank you, sound clich but I worship this! Hehe!!
Can't wait! Do PM me!
SanKsgian thumbnail
ok will do so when i write

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Super update !
Loved it also like I love you !🤗
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail