Have Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor split?

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Have Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor split?

By Asira Tarannum |Posted 17-Feb-2015

The rumoured couple is said to have parted ways over "space" issues

A lot has been said and written about their alleged relationship over the last couple of years, but Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur have always claimed to be "just good friends". Not once did they admit to be a couple despite being spotted hanging out together or visiting each other in the dead of the night.

Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor

Buzz about their impending engagement did the rounds when Aditya apparently bought a diamond ring for Shraddha from Surat, where he was promoting his film last year. They were said to have met each other's parents too. 

Now the 'Aashiqui 2' jodi is said to have gone separate ways. Says a source, "They were going through a rough patch since the last few months. Aditya wanted his own space and would often retire into his shell. This took a toll on Shraddha and she decided to call it quits." 

Aditya is currently shooting for 'Fitoor' in Jammu and the distance between the couple was apparently one of the reasons for the relationship going kaput.  

A source close to them says: "The decision to part ways was taken mutually as it was clearly not working out. Both have been away from each other on professional commitments. That and mood swings caused this break-up." 

Shraddha and Aditya were unavailable for comment.

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/have-aditya-roy-kapur-and-shraddha-kapoor-split/15994182#sthash.iPWZnUP5.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh to hona hi tha... there was no spark, no happiness in this relationship...both were serious types...that is why complementary works rather than same-same. Both would have suffered frustration

sad tho, they looked good together
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
They used to look good together. 

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

yeh to hona hi tha... there was no spark, no happiness in this relationship...both were serious types...that is why complementary works rather than same-same. Both would have suffered frustration
sad

and how do u know that? doing PDA whenevr u see camera doesnt depict relationships status...like u know who..thy seemed compatible and happy..and i don think this is true just promotion maybe..and opposites attract only happen in films mainly...funny becomes frustrating..
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

and how do u know that? doing PDA whenevr u see camera doesnt depict relationships status...like u know who..thy seemed compatible and happy..and i don think this is true just promotion maybe..and opposites attract only happen in films mainly...funny becomes frustrating..

my views, my opinions... no comments on your views... i am not you 😊
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahahaha this couple was too boring .ARK deserves better than tum hi ho girl...
peace KST😊😆 Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Noo... I ship them. 🥺 they look so perfect together especially on that KWK episode ❤️

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Noo... I ship them. 🥺 they look so perfect together especially on that KWK episode ❤️

@ bold: +1

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

you cant b me anyways...even tho u do hv ur nose evrywhere all the time and when other ppl comment u object😊

if you want to talk, don't start with something that the other doesn't like; at least not with me ----''..like u know who''.. you r bringing ranveer here

Just read few days back in some paper that there needs to be difference in personality a little bit and those relationships were super strong after many years because they started with a compromise, conducted among i think 2000+ people... so i presented my view based on that...

camera, pda, celebrities, that's not all my life revolves around... i am a medical researcher by profession...  if i have free time, i come here to comment... mostly i comment on funny threads...
now a days, i am inclined towards that view...may be it will change...

So, when i said the couple had no spark, it's my opinion... u can totally have a different opinion but no need to clash on forum on that...