Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadeslayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krishy13

I agree with this!  I first want Adi to accept her as Ishita Aunty, his dad's wife.  It's not realistic for him to jump on the "Ishima" boat because regardless of how his mother is b/c he's spent 11+ years relying primarily on her.  

In my opinion, to progress the Adi-Ishita angle, Shagun's selfishness is being shown at new heights and she's compromising her relationship with her son & I'm not sure how I feel about it.  

Plus - we still haven't seen the bond between Raman and Adi flourish.  They've had moments, but as of now Adi has just started to crave the sense of belonging to a family, but he hasn't really come to terms with Raman's role in his life.  To me, before Ishima-Adi can happen, we should see Adi-Raman & Adi-Ishita Aunty happen.  

Hopefully the CVs set up the stage where Adi's custody battle is a really emotional one with strong fights from both Shagun's side & Raman's side. 

Khair, let's see what the CVs have in store for us!  

Superb post on pg-1 Krishy. and Bingo to what you have written here. Why jump the gun suddenly CV's? I want to see the Adi-Raman bonding before anything else. They can prolong the god forsaken sautan drama- why not show the actual emotional aspects that bring out the essence of the real YHM.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I was so moved by the Ishra scene I didnt record the dialogues of the mothers of interferenceπŸ˜†...

what did Toshiji mean by "enjoy enjoy khelo"  🀣

And poor puttar so desperate to have some quality time with Biwi...but I love how sweet he's too to wait till Biwi is ready to play the 'enjoy enjoy khelo' game ❀️ what a man! Shagun left this guy for AshokπŸ˜• ..but thank God she didπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have been enjoying the holiday...3rd/4th watch today...each watch capturing something new.
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunabhi

ISHRALICIOUS EPISODE IS THE ONLY WORD 😳

If first past of the episode was fun with their Nhok Jhoks then the second half was class and with these two in picture, Hmmm ... Their emotions, I never find the right word. That's exactly what I complained to Doc about after i updated my post...somehow my words never reflect what I feel..I feel so lostπŸ˜•

Puttar wanted to complete Ishitha as a mother too. Loved Puttar here ❀️. He knows how much Ishitha loves Ruhi and how much she wants Adi to be a part of their small family yet he felt she needs to go through the whole feeling of becoming a mother. Complete the whole cycle ! That was one thing I will admire forever. When he said tum Ishi Ma ban sakthi ho. That was something else. With all the heartache Ishita's been through..isn't it so great that she found someone so sensitive...only a person like Raman could heal all the hurt she's been through...

Biwi was in par with him. She read the report and was more than happy about the result. She felt so complete with Ruhi. Time and again her motherly love is taken to a new level. Every time this level rises, Puttar's love and respect for Biwi rises to a another level. Directly proportional ❀️. How much they complement each other ??? I am lost for words and yes to be frank I teared up. Stupid emotional me. The episode deserved this. Whatever she spoke !! I am content with you Raman, meri godh bhargayi, you complete me Raman. She meant every single word πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and when she tore the report apart. Awww . ICING ON THE CAKE 😳...and she healed him somewhere too...as this guy always has been a giver...today was another example of his big heart...as his gift was all about her and not about him...and for her to acknowledge that he has given her all that she needs...and she's very happy was all he probably he needed to hear. In his previous marriage he gave his all but was constantly told, he was not good enough...and Ishita today gave him the feeling that he probably never experienced as a married man with Shagun. It was indeed icing on the cake.

Yes !! All of us expected some major romance today but whatever we got was something special than that. They have crossed the first "C" stage long back. Give it some more time and the second C will also happen. The stage they are in, I mean those khullar chai date, sweet anniversary surpprise, X ray scene !! I am super happy. but today was something else.  YHM just got a little more special with this one episode. I laughed with them, smiled with them and cried with them. Agree with you...I felt the old YHM charm back today...the one that tugs at our heart strings and makes us lol ..all in the same episode...

I might have sounded repetitive. Sorry guys, got too emotional with the episode.  You're fantastic...nothing was repetitive. Now waiting for your gorgeous GIFs to make it more wonderful

Perfect collages and that quote was lovely ! Gan, you rock everyday πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Thanks a lot πŸ€—

Thank you Aru..I try my best but you guys just make this thread rock with your contributions...so thank you from the bottom of my heartπŸ€—

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuss

Beautiful capture Gan!!!

I loved loved that scene.

Raman's wish to give her the ultimate happiness and ishita telling him that she is content with him and ruhi.

Why confession is needed???

Ishu, u better make up for the lost time and give ur husband what is rightfully his😳 I think it will happen when she's out of her inhibition...remember unlike him...intimacy is a new territory for her and I'm glad RKB is hinting but being patient with her..isn't he the sweetest? I would love her to take the 1st step..hinting to him when she's ready.πŸ˜›

Now, I want some serious desperation between our love-birds and when CVs feel give us their rocking suhaagraat.

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvabhiya9

beautiful scene yaar..loved todays epi..but anniversary ended abruptly..wish dey consummated d marriage..i think confession is not at all needed...
i literally cried wid ishita..after ages again yhm epi made me cry..
raman : ishita tum sach me ishi maa ban sakte ho..aur tum ma bane ka ehsaas mei tumhe dena chatihoo..
ishita : par mei pehle se ma hu..ruhi ki..YOU complete me raman..
raman: jaanta hoon tum ruhi ki ma hoon..aur acchi ma hun..lekin i cant take nybdy call u barren..
lovely epi..i heard directr changd..we r gettng more ishra screen space..looks like our matured show is back..
btw loved how ishu one again said meri ramu...
p.s.: felt bad fr adi..especially precap..he looks good if he behaves like a 12 yr kid..looks lik ishita aunty se adi ki ishima track started...

yes one of the directors changed and the execution has improved ..though wish they held the scene between their convo a bit more,  with Raman's expressions to Ishita's words captured rightly...most of them showed only the angle highlighting Ishita's expressions...but still waay better than what we had seen during last month and half's melodrama. I also feel the cvs regrouped to where the focus is back on both the leads equally and not on Shagun theatrics.

i agree about Adi looking more like a 12 year old than mini-shagun since he's back from camp.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

RES

Editedd...

Wahhh.. what a heart-felt conversation of IshRa... OMG!! I literally teared up...😭

This was indeed one best anniversary gift given😳 

These people don't need to say I LOVE YOU...everthing is soo evident in their eyes, in the way they speak and in the way they share their happiness and pain! It was indeed beautiful..

"Mein tumhe vo ehsaas dena chahta hun" Wowww Raman.. I love puttar!❀️  Every girl deserves such a husband... ready to give her anything and everything in the world! Woww!! He wants her to experience the 9 months cycle, i mean isn't that wowww!❀️

Ishita's line made me more emotional.. " Meri godh bhargayi, you complete me. I am the happiest person, U and Ruhi are there for me. I dont need anything else" and then when she tore off that letter.. "therapist ki zaroorat nahi hai"!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   

CVs take a bow from our side! A beautiful, mature, real conversation.. no clinch and nothing overdone...

Their hug erased all their pain!😳

Raman and belly dancer fiasco was FREAKING FUNNY...KPs expressions BANG ON DUDE upar se his crazy one-liners!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  His expressions were like... "mummy mujhe baachlo iss belly se"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhh Behenji!🀣🀣  KP's body language rocked the scene...the way he's hiding himself or shielding himself with the pillow like the Belly dancer said..as if he's after his izzat🀣...I loved the scene...esp the belly dancer's expressions when they were fighting and left her alone and when they came back...she left in a hurry wearing leaving her coat and scarf...and I bet will hesitate next time if a wife wants to give her hubby a treat!🀣

Belly dancer doing belly step, Puttar half flat on bed and BIWI enters ..super dhamakedaar entry looking all shocked  CRACKED ME TO HEIGHTS! πŸ€£

He was indeed cuteee as the belly dancer says. Puttar need a haircut ASAP! 

I love puttar! he is mine!😳😳😳

Gan Di, Awesum and beautiful collages! esp the first one!
One complete family picture!😳
Thanku CVs for one decent episode! 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
WOW!! You are so perceptive. Loved it how you linked this beautiful scene to ApShagun!! No wonder I love YHM; itni zyaada depth... Kamaal karte hain CV's. Hats off to them πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

RES...  to  motherhood- that which is granted  and that which is gifted, to representing and revelling in its many definitions and to the men that seek to heal because they cannot see you hurt.    

----EDIT----

Wow, G!  Love the collage(s)...  and your post as well. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Todays' episode was more then I expected to say the least.   I know that some people are frustrated with the lack of C&C between the two today but TBH I didn't think it would happen.  It's clear that the CVs are stretching this out, both out of the fear of audience abandonment and to prolong the anticipation  and maybe I had hoped for a little moment for them... but what we got was amazing.  And let's be frank,  as bold as Ishita sometimes talks, for her this whole experience- their love, him and the physical intimacy that is a part of it is all new... and it simply wouldn't make sense for her to acquiesce so easily. 

I am sure she understands his POV but Ishita's frame of mind right now is more that of a nervous teen experiencing first love rather then a woman who has got a second chance at love.   I like the idea of him coaxing and teasing her into that step- it feels more realistic... and though I understand the need to at least move beyond side hugs, lets remember that this is a Desi soap after all and that certain steps that may be shown in other kinds of shows might not be in this one.  At the least, however, I do hope we get more constant teasing and flirting and slight physical coaxing ... as long as romance progresses in a natural and realistic  I will be a happy camper.😊 So agree with you here Anu...I'm glad the CVs taking this route as it completely makes sense...so like RKB I am also in the patience till Ishita is ready camp.πŸ˜ƒ

As for the episode, every ISHRA interaction today was handled beautifully...  I loved that Ishita touched up her makeup, making an effort to look good for her guy before entering into the hotel room circus, and I loved the way she rushed out her apology- so realistic.  But of course the moment was  Raman's gift.  I had not wanted to consider this possibility on Saturday because  although it is an idea I would love to see explored I thought that perhaps they were rushing it at this point in their relationship... and the way that the CVs handled Ishita's reaction could not have made me any happier.  

The way Raman looked at her while she opens her gift-    so lost in her beauty and wanting to give her the world's happiness, a very subtle and beautifully endearing expression from KP.  And DT was definitely no less.  I have always thought they needed to explore her past and the consequences of her condition and this first real discussion  being had between them knowing that the other is in love with them as well... it was splendid.  I loved his explanation for it-, especially contrasted to the same topic he brought up before attending Vandhu's GB .  Both times he expressed the same sense of love and need to protect but each time it was differently presented...exactly like the million little ways he showers his love on her despite never saying the words.  

The sheen of tears in his eyes as he held back his tears for her, in empathy for her suffering and humiliation as he tries to discuss the most intimate of topics with the woman he is hopelessly in love with but yet has never been intimate with. ... beautiful. Child bearing is a topic that in its essence calls to the idea of physical intimacy and I am so glad that in this instance the CVs chose to forgo that aspect and focus instead on the pain of the past  to demonstrate that the lack of intimate participation does not result in a difficulty to discuss such an issue.  Such a  mature and beautiful conversation about the pain- and I am very glad that it focussed  not of the condition, but of the societal judgements of it and the consequences it brings forth.  

And it was  very at that this conversation came about today, the day that marks their anniversary - a journey that began with reluctance and hesitation now standing at the forefront brimming with love and a sense of completeness.  The fact that a little over a year ago this same  man mocked her pain while she cried for the adoption denial   and now he has gone above and beyond to give her  a chance for her, for  their , child is  truly an amazing thing to consider.  

And then 'you complete me Raman'.. yes it's very cliche and I've had a million discussions with friends about the archaic and sexist nature of the  idea of a man being needed to complete a woman...but still.  This is not about her not being okay on her  own, this is about him brining and adding aspects to her life that she never knew she needed... making her and giving her more.  I loved that line.  That line is enough for Raman to know how much he means to her.  She doesn't need to make the big grand speech, because in those words themselves she tells him- it's not about Ru or their family or their life it's him, he is the one that makes the difference , he is the one that makes her 'more'. And that a wonderful thing it id for him to hear... his look of utter contentment at those words was certainly proof of that.  

The 'I am very happy' was  also important if you ask me because it goes back directly to their conversation about first loves with she assured him of same  at his hesitant questioning.  This time she tells him out right- no need to mentioned Subuu or all of that, she waved it all off as the past in that one line about the hurt caused by the condition without naming names- because they don't matter , they never did.  All that matters is him and them and now... and she told him of her happiness because he is the reason for it.  I loved that comparison of scenes.  Another sign of his far they have come.

As for the tearing of the paper and her refusal to consider the idea at this point...I too applaud the CVs for this.  ISHRA need the time to properly cone to terms with all that is going on around them before this track is pursued as I am sure it will be in the future.  To have her be grateful and run after the idea  would negate the concept of motherhood the show has worked so hard to create and of course to have this track run along the GKC track and Romi's infertility track would not do it the justice it deserves.  This knowledge, this journey is just for them and I am very glad that it will not be pursued at the moment.  And to that end , not telling their mothers- especially Toshi was crucial.  I am very glad that they decide to keep it between themselves... eventually this will all come out- but  right now it sis just between them, just as much the insecurity, hurt and pain of the tags of that condition are in between n them- as it should be. Mindblowing Anu!πŸ‘ between You and Doc...you just enhanced the exparience of the scene for me. Thank you.

So today, let us all applaud the CVs and DIVAN for giving us another unexpected classic ISHRA moment we didn't know we needed... as we wait for things to kick back into full gear tomorrow... her's hoping  we will get some lighter, cuter, sweeter  ISHRA moments before the focus once again shifts to Shagun and her antics.

PS:  So what exactly was the surprise Ishita  was planing for her Raavan Kumar? I would have loved if we had a scene at the end today..where Raman got to tell her how gorgeous she was looking today...and that blouse was really quite something!...about the surprise...I think that went away the minute the moms dropped by...she probably had planned a quality time with him...

#50 Regular episodes since Shagun re-entered the Bhalla house  #Not fun anymore  Not that it ever was  #Time for a twist in the track  #I can see a distant glimmer  #Let her dig her own grave   #But Romi you can still help  #Just open your mouth  #RKB +JKR will take care of the rest

Awesome post Anu...the Cvs need to read some of your posts and realize they truly have an audience who gets their brilliance.
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posting the best moments from the episode.

Loved the whole episode but gets too hard for GIFing every thing πŸ˜†. If you have any request , I will be happy to work on the scene and post them

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Their emotions, I never find the right word. That's exactly what I complained to Doc about after i updated my post...somehow my words never reflect what I feel..I feel so lostπŸ˜•

With all the heartache Ishita's been through..isn't it so great that she found someone so sensitive...only a person like Raman could heal all the hurt she's been through...

and she healed him somewhere too...as this guy always has been a giver...today was another example of his big heart...as his gift was all about her and not about him...and for her to acknowledge that he has given her all that she needs...and she's very happy was all he probably he needed to hear. In his previous marriage he gave his all but was constantly told, he was not good enough...and Ishita today gave him the feeling that he probably never experienced as a married man with Shagun. It was indeed icing on the cake.
. Agree with you...I felt the old YHM charm back today...the one that tugs at our heart strings and makes us lol ..all in the same episode...

You're fantastic...nothing was repetitive. Now waiting for your gorgeous GIFs to make it more wonderful

Thank you Aru..I try my best but you guys just make this thread rock with your contributions...so thank you from the bottom of my heartπŸ€—

He is like the perfect Puttar and I fell in love with him all over again ❀️.  Both were imperfect without each other and perfectly perfect together .

Awww.. Thanks a lot G and I posted the GIFs 😳.

Hugs G πŸ€—