Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

@ Bold It's not what I meant at all!

What if you're born a Dumbledore or a Granger? I'm more like them!

I don't remember much on Dumbledore's love life..
And sadly im not a granger-weasely fan...i love them individually but cldnt love them as a couple...so well i cant say abt der love πŸ˜‰
Il say you have more brains that half the world ul figure out πŸ˜Š

Well u did not mean that...sure
But I interpreted it like...
Thats why i think they say a story is as much about how the reader interprets as it is about what the author is trying to say...(im still stuck on ur prev comment)
U cannot knw that he does not love her, u r not him, u feel and interpret he does not...and who can stop u frm dat...

Ohk iv got a bit confused where this was headed...il read agn n try getting back
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

it was believed to be a suicide but i think was an accident in one of the updates Ranjan mentions they tried hard to save her..
 i dont think she would have committed suicide..I think she would have been the only person who must have trusted him and thats why he still is able to smile since he knows his wife knew and the rest dont matter .. my  2 cents

Evn i feel Savita's death was some accident or some SAZISH...
But what is your Ranjan not saying anything, what do you think has stopped him from proving gis innocence... Wat do u think on that
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taara113

I don't remember much on Dumbledore's love life..
And sadly im not a granger-weasely fan...i love them individually but cldnt love them as a couple...so well i cant say abt der love πŸ˜‰
Il say you have more brains that half the world ul figure out πŸ˜Š

Well u did not mean that...sure
But I interpreted it like...
Thats why i think they say a story is as much about how the reader interprets as it is about what the author is trying to say...(im still stuck on ur prev comment)
U cannot knw that he does not love her, u r not him, u feel and interpret he does not...and who can stop u frm dat...

Ohk iv got a bit confused where this was headed...il read agn n try getting back

God! Nisha was right! I am cryptic! I'm so sorry! πŸ˜†

My above comments are not related to the story! Nisha asked what love means to us 20 somethings and I answered what it meant to me!

@Bold Thank you for saying that!πŸ˜› It's probably one of the most helpful things anyone ever said to me regarding this matter. You know people try to convince me of love and marriage and I can always counter their assertions. But your statement is indeed reassuring!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail

ditto perfect gosh this thread comes up with such amazing ideasπŸ‘πŸ‘ i want them too

@red...yes yes yes 
Nish tell us this is happening 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ditto perfect gosh this thread comes up with such amazing ideasπŸ‘πŸ‘ i want them too

nisha plz make second point come true...it would be so sweet if II will come to airport...

amazing ideas taramira...and of course ranjan would be proved innocent... nisha would see to that...
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

God! Nisha was right! I am cryptic! I'm so sorry! πŸ˜†

My above comments are not related to the story! Nisha asked what love means to us 20 somethings and I answered what it meant to me!

@Bold Thank you for saying that!πŸ˜› It's probably one of the most helpful things anyone ever said to me regarding this matter. You know people try to convince me of love and marriage and I can always counter their assertions. But your statement is indeed reassuring!

I knw i knw, I'm to blame, i kinda mixed it up...
Your welcome :)
Tell me about countering ppl, i do it all the time, sometimes just to piss off ppl i dont like(ya im kinda of a bitch at times) πŸ˜† ( ladies im just joking)
And no one can convince you but your self...my saying does not matter your believing does πŸ˜Š
You said dumbledore calls it magic and you believe him, then why so much of a search, Magic just exists and it finds you, you cannot... can u find, make or describe it ??
Ul be more than him if you do that :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Today everyone is sleeping or busy in offices/home...
Kal tak to weight issues were being discussed...
I dont like this...itna sannata...
Im not sleepy...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Evn i feel Savita's death was some accident or some SAZISH...
But what is your Ranjan not saying anything, what do you think has stopped him from proving gis innocence... Wat do u think on that

because when these scandals happen you think they will believe a  rich well to do guy or a poor "abla naari" saying whatever she can for the money.. there is more money and more sensationalism when the guy is rich and the woman is poor.
he probably wanted to shield his kids from this,keep quite because he probably tried to do something good and got into this mess.

My dad would give money to anyone who were from his village and poor ,never checking whether they needed it or not .There is a case of some one poor from a village asking for a job so Ranjan could have easily given and have been framed.
Lets say my stupidity got me into a mess , I would do everything in my capacity to shield my family even at the cost of my name ..

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Today everyone is sleeping or busy in offices/home...

Kal tak to weight issues were being discussed...
I dont like this...itna sannata...
Im not sleepy...

actually yesterday hsp came in and suddenly it started :-) N has to have a light day
taara113 thumbnail

because when these scandals happen you think they will believe a  rich well to do guy or a poor "abla naari" saying whatever she can for the money.. there is more money and more sensationalism when the guy is rich and the woman is poor.
he probably wanted to shield his kids from this,keep quite because he probably tried to do something good and got into this mess.

My dad would give money to anyone who were from his village and poor ,never checking whether they needed it or not .There is a case of some one poor from a village asking for a job so Ranjan could have easily given and have been framed.
Lets say my stupidity got me into a mess , I would do everything in my capacity to shield my family even at the cost of my name ..

It never got shielded, he put them for war, isn't  one with ur self or ur family worse than the one with the world...
They were all 25+, i wonder what it was that they could not take...why did he not confide in his kids if he was innocent, it has to be some big big reason...i can't think of one...so i can't make myself to believe his innocence... I want to though...
I wld not argue on him being a nice man...he is one...but we all do mistakes sometimes unforgivable ones...
I don't knw...kuch bhi ho sakta hai...