Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow, totally blown away once again. the best was the intensity of feelings of both R&B and II. II is more demonstrative, R&B isnt but that doesnt mean he doesnt feel a thing. if push comes to shove he might refuse to marry II only to save her and her family's reputaiton, but i m sure in doing so he will feel the same kind of pain that II would feel.

and NISHA here's my wish list 

1. Since II has very clearly categorized that she will only marry R&B, it would be great to see her being a strong anchor for the family. can we please have II put Sam's fears to rest that she is with them, despite what Appa feels about this relationship?

2. Oh how I want to see II go to pick up R&B from the ariport. please please please... 
the die hard romantic in me keeps creeping up. 

3. and of course to see Ranjan come out of this clean, with proof that it was chachu and his scheming family's doing. 

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I'm 22 3/4! Love.. for me, it's placing someone, their needs and wishes before you. It's giving up control.. letting someone else or your feelings for them decide the course of your life.
According to Professor Dumbledore, it's the most powerful magic in world and I believe him! Love's most beautiful and most dangerous at the same time. It's something I wish would happen to me but I'm afraid of it.

What is love to you Nisha?

Then for someone it becomes being ahead...taking control and decide for the one you love??? That will be RB
And your last line will be II
It depends if you loose like severus or have it like james...
It depends if ur born a weasely or a potter...

Dumbledore was a difficult man, so were his words...

I hope someday you find RB and II in love and well even if they don't its ohk...alot of ppl don't...it can be alright...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

wow, totally blown away once again. the best was the intensity of feelings of both R&B and II. II is more demonstrative, R&B isnt but that doesnt mean he doesnt feel a thing. if push comes to shove he might refuse to marry II only to save her and her family's reputaiton, but i m sure in doing so he will feel the same kind of pain that II would feel.

and NISHA here's my wish list 

1. Since II has very clearly categorized that she will only marry R&B, it would be great to see her being a strong anchor for the family. can we please have II put Sam's fears to rest that she is with them, despite what Appa feels about this relationship?

2. Oh how I want to see II go to pick up R&B from the ariport. please please please... 
the die hard romantic in me keeps creeping up. 

3. and of course to see Ranjan come out of this clean, with proof that it was chachu and his scheming family's doing. 

ditto perfect gosh this thread comes up with such amazing ideasπŸ‘πŸ‘ i want them too

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Then for someone it becomes being ahead...taking control and decide for the one you love??? That will be RB

I hope someday you find RB and II in love and well even if they don't its ohk...alot of ppl don't...it can be alright...

kya baath hai love all what you guys have to say about love 😳 mere liye tha he listened to hindi music πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: modernfamily

I'm a 20 something and have no idea what love is. Not sure how it is defined. I think it's an overrated emotion popularised by mainstream cinema. 
Didn't have any justification for my decision to never marry. One thing has changed with this story. I can say now find me someone like r&b who cares if he loves me or not I'll marry him  neverthelessπŸ˜†

@Bold hahaha! I wish I could think like that! Life would have been easier if I could! But, my problem is that, when I come across to a character that's better than me, rather wanting someone like him, I want to be him! There are a lot of similarities between us, although I talk more than him, but the fact that I talk to strangers even less than he does, may be that balances it out. Also, I've got this forum thingy, but I'm sure by the time I'm 30, it won't be! He's got some things down that I'm really working on- I hope to master those things! I want to be R&B! Just my version of him, which probably is gonna be better and richer (hopefully!) and totally awesome and ME!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
@Anu...whats the favorite song... 
I wld love if he cld play it on the guitar :)
taara113 thumbnail
Ranjan should stand for elections or something 
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taara113

@ Bold It's not what I meant at all!

What if you're born a Dumbledore or a Granger? I'm more like them!
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amma and ii convo was so soulful...II expressing her fears, appa prejuduce, her determination of not marrying any one else..he is like no one else.. yes II...R&B is like no else..he is just out of the world...i love that amma was not preachy but understanding her daughter's mind...her love for the man...hope appa understands that too...

II and R&B...uff yaar...inki baatein toh jaanlewa hai...how can one talk like this yaar...II not wanting the man go, he loving the attention and care he is getting..n she flirting...wah kya change hai...R&B waa unhappy when she said she will marry an iyer..ha ha...possessive dude...don't worry she is all yours...she will follow u to the moon...

sam and tanmay are an adorable couple..the way he supports her., loves her..so so sweet...R&B might be the son but its tanmay who is handling all the responsibilities... sam knows that appa just needs a reason to call the wedding off and she just wants her brother to be happy...wah everyone knows that II is besotted with R&B...from sam to tanmay to ranjan..

yaar i feel so bad for rnjan...i hope u will prove him innocent...its so evident that he loved savita..i hope it was all chachu doings...trying to break the family...savvy is right..her baby is like no one else and her daughter in law is like no other girl...they are just a perfect match...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

That's a valid point gc. Savita seems to have been a sensible woman who loved her kids especially r&b a lot. Should couldn't have possibly done that. There is something more to it. 

I go from being a fangirl and an addict to a sleuth in my journey with sw symphonies. 

it was believed to be a suicide but i think was an accident in one of the updates Ranjan mentions they tried hard to save her..
 i dont think she would have committed suicide..I think she would have been the only person who must have trusted him and thats why he still is able to smile since he knows his wife knew and the rest dont matter .. my  2 cents