Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
As I already said, I'd be adding comments from my friend as well, if it was okay, and I deem it is as no one has raised an objection including Author Sahiba, Here it goes..
"Ok-ay so this was wooow!! No larger than life celebrations..and sooo romantic. Eee, though I like extravagant celebrations πŸ˜‰. Tiffany β€οΈβ€οΈ" 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To live for Combat

everything about Akka/Athims house is sooo warm, from the kitchen to the thatha paati,shravu to athim hug.
Loved how they did namaskaram together sooo cute and how thatha paati can only think of kids πŸ˜†
all ur iyer references are so spot on πŸ‘
gosh honestly when we were kids and i went to our village folks gave us money if we did namaskaram so me and my cousin brother had this day we went and did namaskaram and I had threatened the oldies if you ever told me "nalla mappilai kadaikatum" (get a good husband ) i wont do the namaskaram and so they stopped saying that but the moment i got married it was like pathinaru petru peru vazvu vazga  .. meaning hope you have 16 kids and live happily πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ kuchbhi πŸ˜†

loved the athim hug and that small convo , and totally loved how R&B watched shravu .. seriously she thought she was going home πŸ˜†and loved how she marked her territory 😳
maurya and back to Malcha bold haan -- monet made its presence and Tiffany jewellery ,looks like II ka kuch bhi condition is not holding up. against him.
she says dont want kids but the thought of jr R&B is getting her all mushy.. love is a strange beast makes us do weird things πŸ˜†
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super hot update! Loved how R&B was at Akka's for II's special day.

Loving the flow of the story and the insights into all the characters and their stories.

Excited for the next update ;)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

To live for Combat

everything about Akka/Athims house is sooo warm, from the kitchen to the thatha paati,shravu to athim hug.
Loved how they did namaskaram together sooo cute and how thatha paati can only think of kids πŸ˜†
gosh honestly when we were kids and i went to our village folks gave us money if we did namaskaram so me and my cousin brother had this day we went and did namaskaram and I had threatened the oldies if you ever told me "nalla mappilai kadaikatum" (get a good husband ) i wont do the namaskaram and so they stopped saying that but the moment i got married it was like pathinaru petru peru vazvu vazga  .. meaning hope you have 16 kids and live happily πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ kuchbhi πŸ˜†

loved the athim hug and that small convo , and totally loved how R&B watched shravu .. seriously she thought she was going home πŸ˜†and loved how she marked her territory 😳
maurya and back to Malcha bold haan -- monet made its presence and Tiffany jewellery ,looks like II ka kuch bhi condition is not holding up. against him.
she says dont want kids but the thought of jr R&B is getting her all mushy.. love is a strange beast makes us do weird things πŸ˜†

OMG how could i forget to mention :
"Ayyo DONT say ivana, Amma will ,kill me" Vandu shushed her
"Tell her" R&B said
sooo cute 😳😳 he knows Tamil now 😳 no wonder we look for R&B!
and even Vandu refered to him as da 😳😳
and also the Mulcha hugs ------ him hugging and wishing her and her hugging him tighter and the other time when he hugs😳
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

To live for Combat

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nisha, as everyone else on this forum, I wait endlessly for your updates, after the initial euphoria of reading this spectacular story I was compelled to thinks hat is it that mKes this tale so addictive... And here's what I think..
Apart from the beautifully sketched out characters who seem so different in lifestyle but my be not so in emotions at the end of the day, your ability to give particular importance to detail as each day unfolds makes reading this tale so special. Whether it is the maid Selvi  and her inability to understand English or the description of the huge kitchen as compared to the small one at DII or the coconut shavings in the living room...the visual imagery that you recreate is stunning.  And therefore the reading experience becomes so much more enriching because although the feelings might perhaps be the same the contrast that one feels in the lifestyles makes the romance so much more enriching and gripping. 
not South Indian but I guess I will say please Nisha no PO to this story. Am I right in saying don't go away ever? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
M off ladies...have a gushy night/morning ... See ya'll later
adlin1784 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nisha
didn't know if you have seen my posts at the end of thread 5 so i repost it here. Again I am very f1r behind everyone (50 pages)

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Adlin

SORRY for not acknowledging your reviews, THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR WRITING them They are FABULOUS I read each one of them multiple times, hopefully I shall address all your concerns slowly in the upcoming parts

I am going nowhere, neither is the story, and hope you arent either so u should get all your answers soon

Sudhi

Sorry to disappoint you last nite, I should have posted I was writing. I didnt and you went to bed without your fix

TOTALLY SORRY yaar

Hey Nisha sorry I wanted to reply sooner but didn't have the time just came back from work.

Don't worry for that. As I always (or almost) comment late after the others I can understand. I always have at least 10 or 20 pages to catch up. Except yesterday I was among the firts to comment.

But it was already 1:40 am and I couldn't wait anymore 

You were writing on command so I guess it must take more time to write.

And now again I have a lot of pages to read. Maybe you already started the 6th thread.

Hsp.canada thumbnail
I guess the last update has calmed everybody!😳
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I guess the last update has calmed everybody!😳

Ya hsp saare india wale sweet dreams mein hain(with R&Band II)πŸ˜†

Awesome update nisha...😳