Software Symphonies 6--Only 51 & Hair and Nails on 14 - Page 46

Posted: 9 years ago
Anu, tell me about it! This 4 year old loves listening to radio when in car and is humming along, the other he wanted to se the video of the song Sugar (maroon 5) i was a little bit taken aback,so its a wedding song , said ok u can watch and then he goes I will watch it with Juju (my frd daughter), I asked why , girls like wedding etc so she will love this song, I was bafffled 
I miss not having a daughter, I am glad that u have one, enjoy her
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu, tell me about it! This 4 year old loves listening to radio when in car and is humming along, the other he wanted to se the video of the song Sugar (maroon 5) i was a little bit taken aback,so its a wedding song , said ok u can watch and then he goes I will watch it with Juju (my frd daughter), I asked why , girls like wedding etc so she will love this song, I was bafffled 
I miss not having a daughter, I am glad that u have one, enjoy her

too cute!!!! 4 years my god πŸ˜† i use to think daughters are all cool infact i even keep golu like a mannath but she is a total tomboy , refused to wear indian clothes or dress up and loves horses so doesnt matter but def more drama with her and dad spoils her rotten  ... and as long as she is not clothes obsessed kid i am ok else we are going to be perennially fighting πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ranu1234

too cute!!!! 4 years my god πŸ˜† i use to think daughters are all cool infact i even keep golu like a mannath but she is a total tomboy , refused to wear indian clothes or dress up and loves horses so doesnt matter but def more drama with her and dad spoils her rotten  ... and as long as she is not clothes obsessed kid i am ok else we are going to be perennially fighting πŸ˜ƒ

So cute! Take your daughter horse riding classes, There is one close to my town. You are welcome to swing by :) Thats a good thing she is a tomboy. I was one too till 20. Was always glad in jeans, Indian suits were only for special occasions.  I meant to say I MISS having a girl. I always browse  the girl section and get clothes for my frd daughter. I miss the color Pink in my house...

So cute! Take your daughter horse riding classes, There is one close to my town. You are welcome to swing by :) Thats a good thing she is a tomboy. I was one too till 20. Was always glad in jeans, Indian suits were only for special occasions.  I meant to say I MISS having a girl. I always browse  the girl section and get clothes for my frd daughter. I miss the color Pink in my house...
@HSP your son sounds ch chweet... Desi boys are usually so sweet with girls... No bullying etc

@anu it's better your daughter is a tomboy my daughter is one tooo... She learns martial arts n gets very shy when I force her to wear pattu pawada Nevertheless I encourage sports activities for her... And  bargain with her that if she wants sports she has to learn pattu and perform in cultural activities... 

I am more like II 's amma... 

Please practice music practice everyday... And I live in california...
Edited by Goosecool - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Goosecool

@HSP your son sounds ch chweet... Desi boys are usually so sweet with girls... No bullying etc

@anu it's better your daughter is a tomboy my daughter is one tooo... She learns martial arts n gets very shy when I force her to wear pattu pawada Nevertheless I encourage sports activities for her... And  bargain with her that if she wants sports she has to learn pattu and perform in cultural activities... I am more like II 's amma... 

Please practice music practice everyday... And I live in california...

@hsp thanks for the offer i am bit scared to take her for classes thanks to what happened to super man so waiting for her to grow up , we have done one class.
I also love to buy girl clothes so irrespecttive of whether she wears it or not i buy  πŸ˜ƒ
@GC i do something similar she doesnt like dancing but she likes singing so yes me too practice japam all the time πŸ˜† and yes golu singing a must :-)
i live in NC and here its snowing the kids have been off from monday afternoon CRAZY and right now they are screaming and singing let it snow 7 of them πŸ˜‘ ...i am going to turn insane i moved from north to avoid snow 😑
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

@hsp thanks for the offer i am bit scared to take her for classes thanks to what happened to super man so waiting for her to grow up , we have done one class.
I also love to buy girl clothes so irrespecttive of whether she wears it or not i buy  πŸ˜ƒ
@GC i do something similar she doesnt like dancing but she likes singing so yes me too practice japam all the time πŸ˜† and yes golu singing a must :-)
i live in NC and here its snowing the kids have been off from monday afternoon CRAZY and right now they are screaming and singing let it snow 7 of them πŸ˜‘ ...i am going to turn insane i moved from north to avoid snow 😑

GC: I entire family lives in CA, my younger brother says I have sined in my life ( controling big sister) hence I live in east coast😑.  My kids just love playing ball, little one likes sining but havent started any lessons. Just Hip-Hop at Y. 
Anu: I totally understand horse-riding fears, I have them too, but the boys will go 1 week in summers that the plan for now.

And I live in NJ so snow is fine but i hate polar vortex...which is friday 2F and feels like -19F
Ashu! U hv a chnc babes! Keep ur eyes open! Ur R&B must b smwhr close by. πŸ˜ƒ 
Nisha ji, apki blessings se apki ki ek readr ko uska R&B mil gaya! πŸ˜†
No no not me...I had mine frm b4 only. πŸ˜³
Bt the 1 uv bn missng 4 past few weeks. 
Vaise toh she's busy with studies nd exms rt now, but uske apne R&B ke liye she manages to find time. Kya karein? Naya naya pyaar hai boss πŸ˜›πŸ€£

All da best 2 rest of u who r luking! Nisha ji ke blessings le lo sab! πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, I abs luvd last chapter nd how R&B celebrated II's birthday. Tiffany ka gift nd all...gud choice he has. πŸ‘

GC: I entire family lives in CA, my younger brother says I have sined in my life ( controling big sister) hence I live in east coast😑.  My kids just love playing ball, little one likes sining but havent started any lessons. Just Hip-Hop at Y. 
Anu: I totally understand horse-riding fears, I have them too, but the boys will go 1 week in summers that the plan for now.

And I live in NJ so snow is fine but i hate polar vortex...which is friday 2F and feels like -19F

We are so desperate to see snow we go all the way to Lake Tahoe to see some... My relatives had come to visit Cali n u should have seen the look on their faces when my kiddos showed the thin layer πŸ˜•of snow in Lake Tahoe... They were like hmmm... We shovel this much snow from our driveway kinda look but they kept their faces excited for the kidsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Goosecool

We are so desperate to see snow we go all the way to Lake Tahoe to see some... My relatives had come to visit Cali n u should have seen the look on their faces when my kiddos showed the thin layer πŸ˜•of snow in Lake Tahoe... They were like hmmm... We shovel this much snow from our driveway kinda look but they kept their faces excited for the kidsπŸ˜†

ok ladies this is crazy i lived in the bay area pre kids, then cross country to boston and now here and my brother lives in NJ :-) so hsp there is a chance i can meet you when i come there!! and GC some of my BFFS live in the bay area.. i have been to tahoe , my husband took me as a first ski trip after my wedding i was imagining a lovely romantic skiing trip like they show in bollywood movies Gosh it was terrible he skied and I fell and fell then decided i was better off sipping hot chocolate and watching others skii πŸ˜†

I hope i am not getting stalked here and somebody does not do identity theft πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

such a small world !!!! hsp's brother lives in CA, mine in NJ :-)
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

Ashu! U hv a chnc babes! Keep ur eyes open! Ur R&B must b smwhr close by. πŸ˜ƒ 
Nisha ji, apki blessings se apki ki ek readr ko uska R&B mil gaya! πŸ˜†
No no not me...I had mine frm b4 only. πŸ˜³
Bt the 1 uv bn missng 4 past few weeks. 
Vaise toh she's busy with studies nd exms rt now, but uske apne R&B ke liye she manages to find time. Kya karein? Naya naya pyaar hai boss πŸ˜›πŸ€£

All da best 2 rest of u who r luking! Nisha ji ke blessings le lo sab! πŸ˜ƒ

Btw, I abs luvd last chapter nd how R&B celebrated II's birthday. Tiffany ka gift nd all...gud choice he has. πŸ‘
Deepali? Ko mil gaya?
Sahi hai chaloπŸ˜ƒ