Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
^^ even me too started liking him, but i dnt want any more mess in the name of twist, lyk Saravanan returning back to the picture, while Meenu falling for Vettaiyan!! Uff Typical Hindi Stories Copy...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Am I the only one in love Vettaiyan's character ?🤣❤️   Meenatchi 🤬 no comments. She is acting plainly dumb.  Her father is another irritating one 

I am with u for vettaiyan. These days i look forward for sm lolz.
Yesterday he rock 🤣 thanks for updates da janu.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I am with u for vettaiyan. These days i look forward for sm lolz.
Yesterday he rock 🤣 thanks for updates da janu.

me too 😆😆😆 He is the only sane person now 🤪The actor  ( dunno his name) is really acting well 👏 Remember the scene where he slept with his eyes open..🤣🤣 Poor meenu didnt even sleep the whole night 😆
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

Am I the only one in love Vettaiyan's character ?🤣❤️ Meenatchi🤬no comments. She is acting plainly dumb. Her father is another irritating one

no no many are joining with you .vetteyan character just like old saravanan(sm1) .just started loving his humour sense .only spark of the show
bhuvani thumbnail
I wish director hears this :) We love vettaiyan ...infact i started watching ths back after a break only for him ;)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
🤣 wed episode was such a comedy. Never thought I would enjoy season 2 this much. The comedy was perfect and the chemistry between vettaiyan and mayna was semma super. I had a good laugh. Especially when mayna said "syaithan standing outstanding" 🤣 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

🤣 wed episode was such a comedy. Never thought I would enjoy season 2 this much. The comedy was perfect and the chemistry between vettaiyan and mayna was semma super. I had a good laugh. Especially when mayna said "syaithan standing outstanding" 🤣 

I got a chance to watch SM yesterday akka and that too just for Vettaiyan. He was very funny ...and his dialogue delivery were just too good..love his combination with Myna. Not to hurt anyone I wish the heroine is a new girl..present heroine looks little elder to him..
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ni .
Omg myna & vettayan 🤣 🤣 .am in love with this sm now .ippo than serial superbb.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Krituma yeah me too agree she looks so much older and matured... sort of no match for vettaiyan