SM Written Updates 16-20 Feb Thursday posted

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday updates
episode 850

Semma comedy episode 🤣
Meenashi vettaiyan in room. Meenashi rombha arrogant aa removes her band and says he can never achieve what he has on mind. Vettaiyan keeps staring at her and she starts to feel uncomfortable. Suddenly he starts shouting for tamil to come and see meenashi faking hand pain 🤣 meenashi panics ask him not to scream and tries to put the bandage back but vettaiyan pulls it from other side. Finally he lets go saying both tamil soundarya not at home and leaves.

Vaithi with thulasi. He tells her about aish and shows her pictures. Thulasi shock to see they look alike. Thulasi says she can only feel sorry for him and his love and leaves.

Meenashi tries to eat while mayna stands looking out for tamil. Tamil comes and meenashi continues her acts. Vettaiyan comes and he fakes his tear like his sad to see meenashi like this. Tamil ask vettaiyan to feed meenashi. Vettaiuan super hapoy and starts feeding her lolz.

Vaitho comes to see thulasi again and calls her aish. She ask him not to call her like that and further warns him never to come and see her like this. People around her might talk bad and she leaves.

Thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update sis.

vettayan 🤣 🤣 dont know i am started loving this new sara
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updates by hema
Tuesday update 17.2.15

Episodes starts with Tamizh talking with Vettaiyan, Soundharya signals Vettaiyan to talk, Vettaiyan hesitatingly says Meenu is getting fyn and wish to take her for honeymoon, but Tamizh denies as he wants Meenu to get cured fully,Vettaiyan agrees and move to room. Soundharya says Tamizh tat Meenu hurts her hand with purpose to stop this honey moon, Tamizh didnt believe and call for an astrologer.

Vettaiyan thinking how to expose Meenu's drama, while Meenu came there after taking bath, He thinks on, while she dng smthing, He goes behind her and hold her arms, she started slapping him hardly, Vettaiyan thinks her drama came out now, She ask how he dares to touch her and started throwing books/things on him, while he asking her nt to do so, Tamizh-Soundharya hears the sound and went to look up, they came and shocked to find meenu hitting vettaiyan with pillow, Tamizh shouts her name and she stunned. they ask reason for their fight, Vettaiyan says they werent fighting, but it s a treatment and ask them to check Meenu, who is completely fyn now. Tamizh praises Vettaiyan, Meenu says she still feel the pain, all the trio laughs at her and Vettaiyan ask her stop as game is over.

Vettaiyan again ask abt Honeymoon, Tamizh again denies as Astrologer denies them to travel for a 1 & half month. Tamizh and Soundharya leaves from there, Vettaiyan says to Meenu tat Game over, but she s the one who wins and he lost. he leaves from there, while Meenu irked.

Vaithi remembering abt Thulasi's words and felt bad for it..Both Duglas and Vettaiyan ask him to move on, Duglus suggest him to marry Thulasi, Vaithi shouts and denies as he loves Aishu
only. Vaithi smhw manage to change Vaithi by talking emotionally abt Thulasi' background and Aishu ll be happy, if he moved on and get married and Both Duglus and Vettaiyan leaves from there while Vaithi thinks on.

Vettaiyan joins Tamizh for dinner and calls for soundharya, Tamizh ask him to call Meenu instead of Soundharya. Vettaiyan agrees and calls Meenu as Tamizh insist, She came lyk a storm but stopped seeing Tamizh, Tamizh ask her to serve food for vettaiyan, so did she. Tamizh leaves from there,  Vettaiyan dreams of both him and Meenu romancing and feeding food for each other. (Aiyoo Saro-Meenu BGM vera😆)

She makes him to come back from dreamland by throwing hotbox, he ask to serve but she leaves from there, he check the box is empty and finds no food over there. He ask Meenu, who shouts at him saying no food is there in home, Vettaiyan ask for Dosa then, she again shouts tat she cant be his servant, He ask her for Dosa again, and challenges if she didnt gv dosa, then he ll do smthng, which ll make her to cook food for him, She leaves frm there and vettaiyan wonders wat to do to win the challenge, he feels hungry and hv water over there.

show ends!!

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Wednesday Feb 18
Tamil thinking something. Vettaiyan ask enna thinking. Tamil says nothing. His happy as meenashi married finish left now vaithi life. He needs to do something about this. Vaithi tells tamil its been 2 weeks already his marriage finish. Its time to go back to his house. Its time he take responsibility. He needs to learn life reality. Tamil is proud of vetraiyan and agrees.  Tamil calls meenashi and tells her about going back to sudha house. Meenashi not happy but tamil pushes her and no choice meenashi agrees. Meenashi flashback vettaiyan challenging her on cooking... and stares at him while his mind voice ellam ennodhu thiruvilaiyadal hehehe. Meenashi tells tamil she wants to talk to him separately. Tamil takes her aside.  After awhile meenashi and Tamil comes and tamil tells vetraiyan to cancel going to his house. Vettaiyan shock. Tamil says meenashi wants to study so college is here nearby. Tamil goes off. Meenashi says she will never allow him to win.

Next day vettaiyan sitting outside mayna comes. Mayna ask what meenashi suddenly wants to study nu. Vettaiyan replies he ask her to start family life but wife wants to start study life lolz. Hahaha comedy between vettaiyan and mayna super. Meenashi comes and mayna ask why suddenly want to go college. Meenashi says she going college to avoid some plp. Vettaiyan just listen silent. Lolz his reaction semma cute. Meenashi tells bye to tamil and leaves.

Both meenashi and mayna in class. Meenashi semma happy she dont want to go back also. Mayna turns behind and gets shock to see veetaiyan standing there. Mayna says syaitan is outstanding lolz hahaha meenashi ask what?? Mayna says purushan standing behind. Meenashi super shock and ask whats his doing here. Vettaiyan says his a student too and continues to vambufy her. She gets annoyed. 
Thodarum
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Updates by Nithya

Thursday Feb 19th Updates

Episode 853

Vettayan teases TM. TM thuppufies him and walks off. Sou asks V why are you teasting her and making her hate you even more. V says she is all time thinking of SS and crying. So I am teasing her so that she will be angry and scolding me and come out of worrying about SS. Sou says don't go overboard though.

Vaithi vows to woo Thulasi and wash off the sins he did to Aishu. He prays God for success atleast this time. Vaithi asks thulasi to accept him as her friend. Thulasi refuses saying village la boy-girl friendship not possible. Also, my mother lost her life by believing in a guy who tagged behind her. So please stop following me. Vaithi pleads. Thulasi says you are rich and we are poor. It will not work out and walks off. Thulasi instructs the workers in her field to work properly. She too joins them in work. Her mother brings buttermilk for all. Thulasi serves each of them and is stunned to see Vaithi as one of them. Thulasi confronts Vaithi. But he gives back saying I am just a worker here and gets back to work.

Myna walking towards TM's home so that the duo can go to college together. V calls Myna and tells her to keep off so that he can drop TM to college. He offers triples and the duo recollect the drive in the past. Myna says I better take the bus. TM wonders why Myna has yet not come. Tamil asks V for a drop. V says I need to go to college not only to drop TM but for myself to gain knowledge. TM says I will go by bus with Myna. Tamil says better go with V. TM tries to avoid but Tamil forces her to go with V. She sits as a pillion. Tamil waives a bye and V takes off very enthusiastically.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daffodilee

Thanks for the update sis.

vettayan 🤣 🤣 dont know i am started loving this new sara

Me too lolz. For some reason i find sm entertaining after so long. Vettaiyan is just like saravanan from season 1. I was laughing so badly when he was shouting for tamil to come lolz
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update pa..
love vettaiyan.. he is the only charac i can stand with in SM..
Meenakshi seriuosly irritating to the core...
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tuesday update 17.2.15

Episodes starts with Tamizh talking with Vettaiyan, Soundharya signals Vettaiyan to talk, Vettaiyan hesitatingly says Meenu is getting fyn and wish to take her for honeymoon, but Tamizh denies as he wants Meenu to get cured fully,Vettaiyan agrees and move to room. Soundharya says Tamizh tat Meenu hurts her hand with purpose to stop this honey moon, Tamizh didnt believe and call for an astrologer.

Vettaiyan thinking how to expose Meenu's drama, while Meenu came there after taking bath, He thinks on, while she dng smthing, He goes behind her and hold her arms, she started slapping him hardly, Vettaiyan thinks her drama came out now, She ask how he dares to touch her and started throwing books/things on him, while he asking her nt to do so, Tamizh-Soundharya hears the sound and went to look up, they came and shocked to find meenu hitting vettaiyan with pillow, Tamizh shouts her name and she stunned. they ask reason for their fight, Vettaiyan says they werent fighting, but it s a treatment and ask them to check Meenu, who is completely fyn now. Tamizh praises Vettaiyan, Meenu says she still feel the pain, all the trio laughs at her and Vettaiyan ask her stop as game is over.

Vettaiyan again ask abt Honeymoon, Tamizh again denies as Astrologer denies them to travel for a 1 & half month. Tamizh and Soundharya leaves from there, Vettaiyan says to Meenu tat Game over, but she s the one who wins and he lost. he leaves from there, while Meenu irked.

Vaithi remembering abt Thulasi's words and felt bad for it..Both Duglas and Vettaiyan ask him to move on, Duglus suggest him to marry Thulasi, Vaithi shouts and denies as he loves Aishu
only. Vaithi smhw manage to change Vaithi by talking emotionally abt Thulasi' background and Aishu ll be happy, if he moved on and get married and Both Duglus and Vettaiyan leaves from there while Vaithi thinks on.

Vettaiyan joins Tamizh for dinner and calls for soundharya, Tamizh ask him to call Meenu instead of Soundharya. Vettaiyan agrees and calls Meenu as Tamizh insist, She came lyk a storm but stopped seeing Tamizh, Tamizh ask her to serve food for vettaiyan, so did she. Tamizh leaves from there,  Vettaiyan dreams of both him and Meenu romancing and feeding food for each other. (Aiyoo Saro-Meenu BGM vera😆)

She makes him to come back from dreamland by throwing hotbox, he ask to serve but she leaves from there, he check the box is empty and finds no food over there. He ask Meenu, who shouts at him saying no food is there in home, Vettaiyan ask for Dosa then, she again shouts tat she cant be his servant, He ask her for Dosa again, and challenges if she didnt gv dosa, then he ll do smthng, which ll make her to cook food for him, She leaves frm there and vettaiyan wonders wat to do to win the challenge, he feels hungry and hv water over there.

show ends!!
Edited by JananiKiDeewani - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meenu ka, Pls move ^^ this to front page!!
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am I the only one in love Vettaiyan's character ?🤣❤️   Meenatchi 🤬 no comments. She is acting plainly dumb.  Her father is another irritating one