Article: Why Shehzad Shaikh ousted from Qubool Hai?

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mumbai: Shehzad Shaikh is one of the most promising new comer on Indian Television. Shehzad not only looks good but is a powerhouse performer. Armed with a degrees in Hotel Management and Business Administration, he was on his way to carve a career in corporate or law. In real life he is very talkative. The striking quality about Shehzad is his simplicity and the ease with which he enacts the scenes. He has played the lead in couple of episodes of 4 Lions Films' Arjun. Apart from acting he is also a successful model. He entered Qubool Hai when the show took a generation leap and essays the character of Rehan Imran Qureshi in the show.

Shehzad Shaikh was playing the role as Rehaan Imran Qureshi in Zee TV's popular show Qubool Hai. He has gained prominence in the story track, along with Karanvir Bohra and Surbhi Jyoti. Rehan is seen showcasing many twist and turns in the life of other characters.

With his sudden demise in Qubool Hai many a question has been raised. Why did they kill off his character? Did he not want to continue? Was it a manipulated move by others to oust him as he was gaining more popularity with time and his brilliant acting? These questions will keep on being asked by his fans as he had done a marvelous job as Rehan and his chemistry with Seher (Surbhi Jyoti) was excellent compared to the main lead.

Only the PH and Channel can answer these question and we are sure no answers are going to be available for neither fans nor viewers as seen from previous incidences.

With all that's has been said, we at Bollywood Dhamaka wish Shehzad Shaikh all the best in his future endeavors and with his good looks and amazing talent he is bound to go places in his career.

Sometimes, some articles are just too much exaggerated 😡Edited by fizywizy-woo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sounds silly but anything can be possible!
sahil333 thumbnail
Is it really a question? The title though, you would think they would give you the reasons 😆.

"and his chemistry with Seher (Surbhi Jyoti) was excellent compared to the main lead."  🤣

Fake fans 🤣
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Is it really a question? The title though, you would think they would give you the reasons 😆.

"and his chemistry with Seher (Surbhi Jyoti) was excellent compared to the main lead."  🤣

Fake fans 🤣

I think sameone from this forum wrote this bulshit ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, there is room for speculation... And hopefully theses rumors are not true
But if they are true, then it has backfired as killing off a character makes them more loved, and they will be more marketable 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well this is interesting. He was Ousted by other people on the show? I don't know if I believe such a thing? But seriously his character dying was one of the worst moves ever, as he didn't even get to meet his sister Haya! It's pathetic and too many loose ends. Also, his death didn't even change his sick freak of a Mother, only made her worse! So I don't see what it has really achieved! Story wise it has not moved the narrative in the right direction. Even at his funeral they did Tamasha and Aahil still knows nothing about Tanveer OR the twins! 

Nasty as part of this article is, you have to ask the question of exactly WHAT purpose is served by the death of Rehan? Valid question and I'm afraid at this point no valid answer is forthcoming. Interestingly even the actor is totally silent about his exit unlike the other actors who have confirmed the same on social media! 

But his chemistry with SJ was not better than KV! That is nonsense! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bollywood dhamaka 😆 The same ones that wrote that malicious article about SJ, the one that announced that KV quit, one that said SJ is being influenced by others, she is ungrateful etc... This being written by them makes sense lol they are fan based... Against SaHil and season 2 from the beginning... The language of the article is a dead give away as its extremely opinionated lol SS is really improving as an actor but calling him a powerhouse? I would not call most experienced actors a powerhouse performer lol The first paragraph sounds like a fan drooling rather than a journo reporting lol If others were against his popularity, sending his character off to Dubai would have taken care of that too why kill Rehan? I usually dont even believe leading gossip sites so forget these people lol This always happens when the second lead exits or is killed off ðŸ˜† These theories happened in MB too when VD made his comeback n other hero left lol But TFS! These people are so funny ðŸ˜†Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first 4 lines of the artilce said this an artilce on Bollywood Dhamaka site and at the end i came to know it is an BD stuff.. 😆 fan created website.. i should not call it as Article it is fan writen post.. But yeah itz fun reading this.. No doubet that Shehzad Shaikh is imporving Day by day he is learing and we can see it ih his performance...
I have seen Surbhi sharing screen with some of the best at our time so acording to that he need to work more... But he is doing good day by day.. Yeah Shehzad Shaikh on holidays n this is our so called CV's new twist.. Shehzad will be bk soon i think. But u never can't trust CV...!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is really laughable to say that his chemistry was better than KV, total nonsense, KV and SJ have rocking chemistry, They look like true lovers, amazing performers, truly look like a real life couple, SS was ok with SJ, and he improved a lot later, but saying his chemistry with SJ was better than KV is total BS.. he is pretty good but surely has a long way to go I n acting department, he did a good job, but he is no star, Sahil are the soul of the show...
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.filmyfolks.com/celebrity/tellywood/shehzad-shaikh.php.  I suppose all media people are wrong and only fans are right all the time.