Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

i am hearing that sonali, gautam and praneet have been finalised for a salman khan production.

not confirmed though

Sonali in her live chat said that she along with Praneet and a BB contestant are approached for a movie, may be she was talking abt this only,
Earlier i thought, may be he is Ajaz, but can be Gautam too bcoz Vindu keeps mentioning abt these two doing a movie together,
sonali-doll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i am hearing that sonali, gautam and praneet have been finalised for a salman khan production.

not confirmed though

from where did you get this information ??? i think its just a rumour altough i wish this happens...i remember on sonalis b.day her sister sent her a message where she said that a surprise is waiting for sona outside...and it was related to salman khan..
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
I really wish to see Salman n Sonali together at Farah's cookery show, 
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

not confirmed though

I heard that too.
sonali-doll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maybe thats why they dont want to highlight gaunali yet...because fans will be surprised and happier when they will suddenly get to know about this...๐Ÿ˜Š can i post this in gaunali cc please ??
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think those news are rumors. Nothing is confirmed yet.
TheEagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulspirit

I really wish to see Salman n Sonali together at Farah's cookery show, 

lets ask farah on twitter ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly doesn't really matter if we see gaunali or not. I just want to see SalNali hopefully in a song like hangoverrr teri baaton ka๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheEagle thumbnail
I was watching 13 dec WKW and in that Salman says to sonali jo apka style hai, jo apka...etc jismain sara hindustan diwana ho gaya hai wo is hafte kisko de dia apne  aur phir do theen din se phir wapas se...the  way salman said and did that and Sonali controlling her laugh was fun to watch๐Ÿ˜Š
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheEagle

I was watching 13 dec WKW and in that Salman says to sonali jo apka style hai, jo apka...etc jismain sara hindustan diwana ho gaya hai wo is hafte kisko de dia apne  aur phir do theen din se phir wapas se...the  way salman said and did that and Sonali controlling her laugh was fun to watch๐Ÿ˜Š

I remember this episode. Salman told her she was not being seen much in the last week. Then I think he said this. It was such a cute moment.๐Ÿ˜ณ