Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

Even though Salman and GG are close buddies, Salman still supported Sonali here. Love!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MetBgi6lnUE[/YOUTUBE]

I cant watch this video. What it is about?
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulspirit

I cant watch this video. What it is about?

it is where GG saying there is no gf in the house or outside but Salman saying there is one but if she is then she's gone lol Then Gautam says i need some time, i am taking it slowly and salman then asks sonali that what is gautam talking about? she responds even i don't know what he's talking about😆and then salman tells gautam if you're not serious about her than be very careful as you are involving a girl, let me post the link below.

https://www..youtube.com/watch?v=MetBgi6lnUE
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Salman was recently in Dubai for a jewellery store launch, he was asked abt his favourite adornment on a woman, He said he likes simplicity of mind and it really impresses him,

I dont know y but it reminded me of Sonali, bcoz  Salman also described her as a simple Maharshtrian girl who doesnt hav the capacity of planning or plotting,
That is what really attracted him to her,
Edited by soulspirit - 9 years ago
tranquilitybase thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sonali has been MIA for some time, but as a sonali fan i am used to tht... but was happy to see vindu's tweet that sonali is busy reading scripts and will make an announcement soon😊...Although vindu may not know anything at all, I hope hes right and there is big news soon...😃 she deserves all the success in the world..❤️
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope she is being offered kick sequel.