Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krishy13

Res bc I have a final in 4 hours 🤓

Gooddluckkk!! Killl ur paper!👍🏼

Relax and go.. Forget DivAn/IshRa for few hours!😃
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Hug day to Doc and Gan  and our friends in the forum it still 12 th February for us.🤗🤗we got Console hug yesterday and today too.
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was awesome😃
Very good acting by karan-Aly👏👏👏

Ishita JJ mode on👏

Adi gets the facts from his Dad... RKB is back and how!!! loved that scene, much needed.

Ishra scene was WOW!!!... Kudos to Karan and Divz... They are amazing😳

Ruhi-romi-shravan scene was cute.

Toshiji can go to hell.😆

Precap face-off of Romi-shagun was very good.

All-in-all very good episode.

CVs again gearing up for another shagun drama with new entry... maybe Mihir will volunteer to marry Rinki or circumstances will shape up so.

We are never getting a break from Shagun... ishra will never be able to take their relation to next level thanks to the never ending drama by Cvs

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

All the best Kristy.😊
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res. Unres😳
I loved d episode. What a mix of emotions we got. I actually like Aly thought he was really good today. Loved d scene with the kids😳.  I hope Ishita finds out the truth fast n actually does something solid. Infact I would love to see Ishita n Romi team up against bloody bimbo n show her her true place😡
I don't think Adi is going to sit quietly 😕 He will either do something drastic with the help of his mom🤢 or if cvs spare the viewers then find out what his mom is n give us peace😆. Puttar was back in form today n I'm loving it..hope it's not a short visit😳. Dt n Kp have been fantastic this week with the wide range of emotions 👏 Love them.
Anyways tom is Ishra anniversary n though we r not getting anything on d show I hope we just continue to get our daily dose of Ishra scenes We gt a hug on hug day...tom is kiss day...no no cvs not expecting anything, just letting u know 🤣
All d best Krishy😳  
N Yess...#PuttarIsMineToo #ILovePuttar 😆
#PuttarLookedHot #HappyAnniversaryIshra😳

Edited by Tiadas03 - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally writing about This episode...

It ws A super Awesome Episode.. Surprise One..such Fast paced..in many ways...Though i would had Loved some thing were bit explored more rather jumping to Conclusions...i guess these all things r temporary settled for Valentine or Ishra Anniversary...
could get the latest Promo how it may playing its role in Adi part...

Episode had ws More About Men of the House & A father's Relationship with Son...
Every scene has something to talk  something Ponder About in playing char relationships...

Confrontation b/w Raman-Romi--- i absolute Loved raman walking towards Romi...it just a calm before the Blow... aaj ja beta teri khabar leta ho LOL...Loved that Look maintained...a calm storm walking towards Romi...
It ws Woahhh...Than talking nicely..than slowly building up like yeahh i know the truth..than the Blow Frying pan flowing in air than touching the floor...😆 after that all Left Right center thrown on floor...
the whole Look Karan maintained throw his eyes...im so Blown Over with that😆 
Romi ki kya dhulai hui hai...like kapda ko dho dho ka gandagi nikali jati hai..Raman ws kind of that ki aaj teri andar saari shaitaan nikalta ho...
every member of family pleading to Raman nt to...except Mr senior Bhalla...in b/w Shagun expression bit looked like as if these r for her LOL...
pit gaya Romi...well ab jo shagun ke dimaag se chalega uska yehi hall hoga...That scene ws shot so well...Karan ws Star of that romi's dhulai.,...⭐️
Than Mr Senior Bhalla taking his decision for Romi...like A father Need to now Act as Romi is nt taking smallest of Lessons from his previous kaand's...
It ws quite decision he taken...for that minute i ws also got bit scared the way Mr bhalla spoken..when he speaks No -one dared to utter anything...
it ws a father had to make a son learn some Hard lessons of Life...
Romi silence had so much to speak about which i jagga jasoos only understood...

Mr Malhotra Raman's Boss is staying In picture looks like there is more in this angle going to play than what we see...

Ishu taking about moles like i ws under shock when heard...cv's still remember she is dentist...a minute shock to hear it...

Ruhi-Shravu -Romi-- Ruhi cums running bk home asking for her Romi Chachu...ws so cute...i love this chachu-bhatiji bond...it ws beautiful relationship..would Love to see Ruhi-romi scene as even off-screen aly-ruhanika share a lovely bond...
I liked how Ishu told Simmi make children stay out of this from not talking to romi zone...they r innocent..children nt to be stuffed with such thoughts...try to make bond strong with people whom children Love...
It ws Utter cute to watch ruhi applying balm on romi's scares...her peppy child talk is a soothing balm for him...

Ishu well as bhabhi her understanding Romi's silence...i remember there ws tym when Ishu instructed sarika to stay away from Romi ..well if she did listen to Ishu would had been better for her...
but here her getting to what ws played infront of eyes Romi's silence...it ws Jagga-jasoos mode...understood somewhere its shagun's hand in this...

So Adi ws bk from his Camp I ws like 1st Head desk his shouting for his Shagun...
Ishu bringing him Home like a surprise to watch...Shagun ko apne beta ko lane bhi yaad nahi raha...

Adi-Raman Another Father playing Its Role...A Father to making his Child understand some hard truth he has to learn in his Life. 
 loved that Little scene how Raman cums 1st kisses his son..well after what Raman did that part Looked so deep to think How a Father cums 1st Loves the child like raman ws preparing Adi for the blow he has to bear...knowing that his son would let him cum this close or not after what he tell him...Telling the Reality of his Life & there Life...
When Raman tells Adi shagun staying out of this house..than he knows well Adi wont be staying with him...Raman letting Adi stay with his mother...that time Shagun happiness turns in shock...she thought the minute Adi will come bk she will bk to bhalla house...but before that Raman given her shock...that he is Not same man...
 Interestingly played without any drama let to happen which Shagun some how wanted to create but made quite by Raman...

Made Adi understand the situation of life like Ishu does with Ruhi... Here a father trying to make him in simple way understand the reality he is married to Ishu...his father has a family..same time there is family who Loves him in every way whether this a small family he want to live with mother...Telling his decision he took for what's right for everyone... (Raman understood this the day toshiji told him truth...but would liked if somewhere Left Raman in little self talk pondering with this situation..pondering with his thoughts..than coming to take decision maybe this played now...)

It ws a calmy handled making a child understand to situation of Life...Ishu knowing well what is right this moment as Raman himself stood to take this decision.she had a small smile Raman turn strong... at same tym felt sad for him...she doesnt wanted she telling raman to let Adi walk out of the house...its father's own thought...Raman ws lived without adi for than 7 yrs..i think he somehow would have managed to live with this thought..at same tym he had a dream his son living with him...

Its Hard for him when he taken decision Like Raman strongly shown but it affected him alott...walked into his Room to be himself...

I loved this Ishu-Raman Moments (New Director seriously showing a good impact...) ishu knowing well hard for Raman as Adi is his weakness...but for Ishu becoming his strength...he wants like Ruhi is ishu's strength...wants Adi too turns his strength rather weaken him...

I loved that moment little gestures him putting his hand on her like assuring her he would become strong..Pulling her into his arms that Hug that couple becoming a strength of each-other...to stay with every way each-other...wanting her to be his side...Ishu goes to wipe his tears..telling her he is nt crying..he becoming strong...little smile...by each-other side...

I guess Adi is going stay away going to make him see the difference at his own...

Ps sorry for this Long post...

@Gan Looking forward to see ur collages...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys you all are making me really restless with all this praise for the episode..now how am I supposed to study? 😕
#problems of an Ishraholic 😆
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All the best!!!
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

All the best K. 😃

#TFSDoc
#lekinwohpehlemerahai
#Puttarforever

Haven't seen the epi yet, but just gushing on WU and pics someone posted Will be back here after I warm my eyes on puttar in purple 😳
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago