prop OSthon thread #2 completed 12 os

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yayy...its a new thread.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You people gave such a wonderful response at previous one that we have to start new for continution.๐Ÿค— And the best part is that there were 12 OS in previous thread and its less than half the number the writers and OS we have ready.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats to all writers and regular readers here๐Ÿค—This valentine month rocks.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So first 12 OS can be read and replied there only. From 13 onwards, this thread will work. I will edit index of all the OSes in both the threads simultaneously, so that its easy for any new reader to search.

INDEX

THREAD 1

1) His favourite piece of jewelery (Kamarbandh by omshreejaanu)
2) Leisures of Lust (Car keys and Paint by Scribble_Tweety)
3) Some Day (Trial Room by OfTheHeart)
4) One False Move and Mated (Pain Balm and Chess by arunabhi)
5) The Way you Love Me (bracelette, shawl and nightie by piyu97)
6) Sardi wala Love (perfume, body lotion and soap by peace..) English Version
7) you are my cupcake (Batter by vidya.anand)
8) Eyes on you (Specs by aaminah123)
9) Ishra : Unique Love (Specs and wallet by shravsss) English version
10) A Romantic Escapde (Mobile by appuss)
11) Sadi Lovestory (Popcorn, Souce and Shirt by ankita_sidana)
12) Seduced by an Anklet and Nosepin (Anklet and nosepin by arnavkedevani)

THREAD  2

13) Ishq bulawa aya hai (vanity table by shravani_2311)
14) Memories (Shower and bath tub by avni_19)
15) Love in Paradise (Swimming pool, bathrobe and bath tub by veeann)
16) Pure Hopeless Romance (Shaving cream and Razor blade by Sulochana90)
17) Hum Tum (Bathrobe and towel by omshreejaanu)
18) Distastefull to Desirable - A drumstick Drabble (Drumsticks by aishu_divan)
19) Mere Rang mein Rangne Vali (Ice cubes and Holi powder by Vidya.Anand)
20) Thirst (Pole by Ishradivan)
21) Hips dont Lie (Belt and log cabin by arunabhi)
22) Stealing some moments from life (Pillow and quilt by Lata_ishra)
23) The Pakoda Romance (Pakoda by -Pankhudi-)
24) Time Heals It (chocolate by Shreyalvishra)

P.S. New Readers or Viewers...pls chck this thread first to know what this prop OSthon is about.๐Ÿ˜Š

~EDITED~

Here are the dates which are booked and which one left.

1st Feb - omshreejaanu
2nd Feb - Scribble_Tweety
3rd Feb - OfTheHeart
4th Feb - arunabhi
5th Feb - piyu97
6th Feb - peace..
7th Feb - vidya.anand
8th Feb - aaminah123
9th Feb - shravsss
10th Feb - appuss
11th Feb - ankita_sidana
12th Feb - arnavkidevani
13th Feb - shavi2311
14th Feb - avni_19
15th Feb - 
16th Feb - veeann
17th Feb - sulochana90
18th Feb - omshreejaanu
19th Feb - aishu_divan
20th Feb - vidya.anand
21st Feb - -IshRaDivAn-
22nd Feb - arunabhi
23rd Feb - Lata_ishra
24th Feb - desire_nikki
25th Feb - -Pankhudi-
26th Feb- Shreyalvishra
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello guys...

First I congratulate each and each and every writer and the members related to the thread for its success... You guys made this very hot, sensuous and romantic... here goes my contribution to the thread... I hope I wont disappoint you guys and ankita...

HAPPIE HUGGIE DAY TO ALL...

ISHQ BULAVA AAYA HAIN:

AS MY PROP IS VANITY TABLE SUGGESTED BY ankita_sidana so here it goes... I don't how it turned out... read on your risk guys...

A person who never bothered about anything or every thing  and only knows business language i.e., profit and loss nothing else and he hates loss... he made sure what ever he do becomes profit and success... he is the king of business and people are around him try to get notice by him but he only notices work nothing else... due to his manly features every girl will go week on her knees but he is not intrested...he checks out everyone in decent manner but never attracted to anyone... but girls around him was waited for their chance for one look of him and the lust to get him which he knows very well may be this might be another reason he never took intrest in them... he might look heart stone to anyone but he has personal corner which only know to him and his vanity table where he checks himself everyday while getting ready in his lavish bed room... that how much he wanted to love someone and keep the world at her feet and imagines someone to be there with him to make him ready for office and helping him with his tie and watch... this side of him was only for himself and his vanity table once he turns from there back to his heart stone which is known to world...

His life continued the same way until and unless he never seen her whose smile always reaches her eyes and her eyes conveys what she is thinking and what she has in her heart... he in that moment decided to get marry to her without any second tought... no one can say a man like RKB selected his bride only by seeing her eyes not anything else... he then seen her who is not less than any angel who has perfect flesh in all right places and perfect curves... his angel is in salwar suit and covered every thing but he can see her flesh and her curves... he never felt this attraction or lust or love to anyone in his life... its only her he felt everything...

Wedding knot of of RKB hitted every newspaper and channels and want to see who is RKB getting married and how she looks like but he took every care of not showing a glimpse of her to the world... all the functions carried out in a private affair and decided to show her her glimpse as ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA only...

Its their wedding night and he tought she would be waiting for him in their bed like a typical wife but here she is checking herself for nth time and re arranging her accessories or her typical punajabi pallu or something else... he seen her struggling and chuckled... He calmly walked and stood behind her and kept his head on the crook of her neck when she is busy in setting leghanga by looking down...she recognised his touch and seen him in mirror and a glance at him saying her the passion he have for her...  their eyes trough mirror and he raised his hands and she tought  he will lock his on her waist but he put his right hand on mirror touching her face , eyes, lips and chin with his fingers slowly and teasing her with his virtual touch... she cant get hold of his virtual touch  and her body reacting like he is touching her only not trough mirror because of his lips which are on her neck and playing havoc on her senses ... she want to be in his arms and made love by him but here he is teasing and she cant hold of it and  questioned him trough his eyes... he smiled at her and continued his hand on mirror by travelling his hand along her neck, cleavage and to her waist... she closed her eyes with her hands but he removed her hands from her and made her to see them... he holded her arms in his and locked on her waist...and gave a  love bite to her on the neck... she yelps in pain and asks him cant he do soft to her... to which he says I cant and never be soft to you when it comes to your body and by the way say me some thing to which she nods in a yes and he proceeds further by asking why did you say YES to me...I mean what made you to say YES to me... she smiles and asks what made you to get married to me... iam not a miss world or miss universe who can make  RKB weak on his knees... he says RAMAN not RKB... what is the difference...?? RKB is to the world and RAMAN is for you and only for you...she smiles and blushes with his words and now his hands are on bare waist and her hands want to stop him but he is in no mood of stopping and when ever she tried he made sure to give more pressure on her body and moved his hands to back...she is enjoying his pleasure on her but he gets back to his question to which she says you i.e., RAMAN made me to say YES... the way you proposed me for marriage made me to proceed my life with you...

FLASH BACK:

RKB on his mother's force came to see a girl...he never intretsed in anyone but he has to come for his mother's sake and seen her smile from living room while she is working in kitchen... he don't know that she is the one who he came to see but he decided to marry her at that instinct only... and his toughts how to tell their parents that he want her and cant marry any other but his trance broken by her beautiful smile while serving him... he did not expect this... he calmly took cup from her and checking his phone...she is talking with his family but not looking him... their parents sensed their dis comfort and sent them to ishu's room... they did not see each other properly till now nor talked with each other... he is just busy in scanning her room and she is waiting for him to talk but he is no where to be seen in talking... she want to clear her throat to realize her presence but she made her to her vanity table so that she can catch his face as she did not see him properly and tought to get hold of his expressions but in seconds he is behind her and seen his angel for the first time properly and immediately  stretched his arm to box on the vanity table and put vermillion on mirror and said will you be mine forever...?? She is not seeing him when he stood behind her but his question made her to see him and herself in the mirror and the place indicating vermillion...with in seconds she turned to him and kissed him without any second tought...he don't know how to react in this situation...he is very happy with her gesture but he is in shock with her gesture and when she bitted his lower lip... he is out from his shock and kissed her passionately and bitted her both upper and lower lip with his full force...

They smiled remembering their moment and he asked about the kiss which she is avoiding to answer him but today he don't want  let her go this... she shyly says iam flattered with that gesture of yours I always wanted a man who love me  and serious about relationship with me and you proposed uniquely trough  which I got my man and to show my acceptance i did it... I don't know what happened to me in that moment but I wanted to show that I am yours... He smiles to her trough mirror and she is lost in his smile and he is busy in looseing her dori and removing button of her blouse and bra... she knows what he is doing when he removed his bra buttons and her eyes widened with that... he seen her eyes and let out a chuckle... he very well know she is ready but not like this but he wanted to be like this infront of vanity table... she just want to turn towards him and hide herself but he made sure she is facing mirror with him behind... hey relax sweet heart you will enjoy this and started kissing her neck travelled to her right cheek and pecked her lips and then left cheek making sure he is watching her in the mirror... Her eyes are closed and shivering with his touch and he want her to enjoy this romantic of their so he made her eyes open and took her hands kept them back and indicated to remove his shirt buttons by seeing in mirror... its becoming difficult to her to open so he helped her and she can see his bare chest in the mirror and admiring his physique but he moved her blouse and bra to a side and touching his chest with her back and his hands on her boobs... she don't know what to do and how to tackle the situation and she even cant shut her eyes now because he want  their romantic session to be seen and enjoying mutually... she started kissing him on his cheeks and shoulders... whatever she can get hold of him she started kissing him and giving him love bites without moving from the place and not letting her eyes to close... he undressed her upper part and she is completely naked infront him with her inner skirt at bottom...raman bent down and started kissing her waist , squeezing and giving his hard love bites... she is yelping and moaning his name which making him to do more with her and he is clearly seeing her in the mirror and can say she is enjoying his pleasure moved to her bossom and chewed them like he is eating some paneer dish... pain in her voice is clearly known to him and he want to move smoothly but she interrupted him and said don't even dare to reduce this pace... he smiled at her and removed under skirt to and she is totally in her birth suit infront of him and he is still in his pants... he kept his hand near her core and felt wet... She is completely aroused and he don't want it make difficult for both of them so he he carried to bed and joined her by removing his remaining clothes on him... he did not waited for her approval as he know that they both need it... so he kept his manh**d in her core and gave her pleasure... she is not any less to arouse him more by  pinching his shoulders and chest... the more she is pinching the more he is pleasuring her... they made a long love session and rested in embrace...

As bright sun rays hitted them... They slowly started opening their eyes and seen each other with their half opened eyes and smiled at each other... she is fully awake and engaged him a lip lock wished good morning and got out from the bed... he quickly ran behind her and said if you do this to me daily I wont stop myself in doing love to you and this time I will do it on vanity table itself... She smiles and chides we get back pain if we do vanity table but he cuts her says let the back pain be I wont mind... you know my wife is a doc and she can cure my back pain in minutes so that our love making cant be disturbed... She blushes hard and moves to rest room... she comes out in a saree  and keeping her accessories and about to fill vermillion but he comes and fills it by saying only I will fill and don't you dare to this... she obliges and says if you were not around then...?? I cant leave you and go any where... I always take you with me and I will daily do this... she asks him why you are in love with this vanity table...?? He cheekily smiles and says before you came into my life I used to imagine someone by my side whom I want love and to get married...I only think of love and marriage when iam here... so It's a special corner where I will be myself and now I proposed you trough this so I want to do it daily like I proposed you but difference is I will fill in your head... and from now its remaind me of our relation...she grins and says vanity table ne bana di Jodi but he says NO... YOUR EYES... she asks what...?? He says I seen your eyes first and it reflected your smile and I decided to get marry... so YOUR EYES made me fall for you which the answer of your question and your eyes always shown me what your heart feel... he kisses her eyes and moves to fresh up... he came out in his texudo and taking his tie but she takes it from him and opens his top button gives  him a love bite on his neck and close the button and fixes tie...keeps watch on his hand and valet in his pocket... by saying even I wont give this right to you... you better don't take it from me... as you said your wife is doctor so she very well how to give pain indicating towards vanity table and says today's night love session will be continued their...

P.S: waiting for critisism and compliments...

Edited by shravani_2311 - 9 years ago
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
bt why did u made new thread??
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aarohi26

bt why did u made new thread??

cos frst one is complete sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒthere are 150 pages in one thread. its 148 done and there are still replies to come.
Shre28 thumbnail
Yayyiieee.. Let the fun continue 
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread๐Ÿ‘
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulationsss Ankii and to all other writersss!!!!๐Ÿค—
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

cos frst one is complete sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒthere are 150 pages in one thread. its 148 done and there are still replies to come.

okiee yh toh kamaal ho gya na... itne saare responces.. mjhe toh lgta hai thon ki 3rd thread bhi banaani padegi... keep it up dii
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yey Yey
A new thread.
Congratz 4 ur success Anki di.
Kamaal kar diya tum log ne, writers. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hope 4 more blushing blushing OSes.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shravsss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh hoo congo judge...  @anku