ASAD ZOYA OS YOUR LOVE ....

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello my dear lovely readers !!!
I am gita !!
U can call me geet !
I am asyakabhi biggest fan!!!!
Love them sooo much ...everyday i pray to god only for their togetherness ! I just hope they will hit the screen nd do fire it once again with their awesome hot nd sizzling chemistry !
Love you nd miss you KSG ND SURABHI !!
Here you go guys !!!

"And yes the award for which we were waiting since 5 hours is now going to present to the true owner of the trophy of THE BEST POPULAR ACTOR AWARD !!!!!"
Everyone were crossing their fingers nd were listening to the person who was now having trophy nd was going to give this to the owner . While people who were watching TV praying for their lovable actor !
"And the award goes to ... Firstly I would like to tell that I am feeling proud nd blessed to be having honor of handling this trophy to offcourse the most handsome , Greek god , highly successful nd hard worker , nd my personal favourite dashing ASAD AHMAD KHAN !!!!!!!"
            As the name was declared thousands of fire crackers nd rockets were lightned in sky with the name of Asad ! Millions of people from other countries were in joy nd flying kisses towards the sexy man on whom camera was flashing !

But the shocking news was that Asad himself was not aware of this ! he was just sitting there like statue ! But after hearing cheers nd shouts of his name from his fans he came back to reality ! He sadly look behind but she was not there spreading her arms to him inviting him in her arms of full of love !

"She didn't came ... still upset with me ! "
He muttered in breath before walking towards the stage plastering wide smile on his face ! The person was having gratitude on his face while giving the award to Asad ! Asad thanked him !

Nd then the anchor asked him to express his happiness for receiving the award ! With ASAD Gladly accept coz it was most important thing for him at that time ! He smiled nd he turn towards the speech desk !

"Good evening everybody ! If you mind if I speak little longer..."
Nd before he could finish the sentence the loud shouts of big YES from his lover audience .. He smiled at the response !

" I am feeling blessed to be able to achieve such love from you all ! Thank you so much for all of your support nd love which I receive more nd more each day ! I would like to thanks my all Co stars ,my director nd producer , whole crew who support me nd trust me for such big movie ! Nd the most important person of my life ! Because of whom I am here standing here with such great honour ! She is the sole reason for my success ! My beautiful angel like wife Zoya ! She came into my life when I was street boy ! She was from rich royal family ! But she choose me the man who doesn't his own roof on his head ! Who doesn't even get meal for once in a day ! But she loves me going against to her family nd this cruel world ! Only we have known from how much pain we have gone through ! But our love was healing our wounds ! She never ever in my life ask for anything but my success ! More than me she was desired to fulfil my dreams ! We ran away nd marry ! Firstly I was so so so angry at her for doing this ! She feel like I was guilty for loving her nd when I came back from search of food I found her missing ! She was not there nd my whole world crashed down ! In my life my worst fear is losing her ! I was panicked . I searched for her everywhere but in vain . but lastly I found her near the street asking for food to someone ! She was saying that her husband is not feeling well nd need some food ! I was crying badly that time ! She was asking everyone in way ! But no one was listening to her I didn't even knowing about my increasing favour but she does ! I ran towards her nd we share the most passionate nd emotional kiss of our life ! Where I belongs . On the high way street !
     From that day I promised her every day that I will never ever leave her nd will love her more everyday ! I started working in garage nd she do house work in everyone's house ! I stopped her but she never listen to me ! We work together everyday only at night be able to be in peaceful arms of each other ! She ask me to go to the auditions of actors but I resisted ! She was not talking to Me for whole day ! Nd I need to go ! I nd much to my shock I was selected ! After that I got other one film which became turning point ... nd I became in demand ... nd now much to my surprise I am getting best actor award for my 4th film !!! It's only nd only because of Zoya ! She is my everything ! She is my one nd only love of my life ! I love her more than anything or everything in the world ! She had made me superstar Asad ahmad khan by street boy Asad ! I know your eyes are searching for her ! But she is not with Me . She is angry with me ! She is angry with me coz I am not talking with my mother ! who has came back only for her own selfish reasons ! She didn't even eat anything since last night !"slowly my eyes were wet with tears !

"    Zoya please !!!! I know I am duffer ! I have only given you pain nd only pain ! Don't do this to yourself ! Because of idiot like me why are you punishing yourself ! Please Zoya ... It hurts me a lot when I see your cold eyes ! Zoya ... love please ! I am sorry ! I am so so sorry ! I am sorry for hurting you that much ! I am sorry for giving you pain .. I am sorry for making you cry !!! I don't deserve the golden hearted girl like you ! I don't ... Please forgive me ! Zoya please ... don't do this to me ! I know I hurt you but zoe ... I ..I ..."

My throat was getting dry coz of constant flowing tears of My eyes ! My eyes were swollen nd blood shot coz of crying !

"Zoya I love you ! I love you Zoya !!!!!!! I want to tell whole world that i love you ! That you are my life ...
I lo... love you Zoya... I ..I ...never mean to hurt you ! I ..I .. never ... Zoya I ..love you ..."

I was crying my heart out ! Everything was silent ! Only sound of my cries were hearing ! Nd suddenly sweet voice came from the entrance !

"Kabhi nahi sudharoge na tum !"

My head shot open on this voice ! I looked up to see my Zoya in black gorgeous sari spreading her arms wide towards me ! And that was what I was wanting since hours ! Be in her arms ! I ran as fast I could towards her ! Within a second I found myself in her sweet embrace ! I kissed her back of neck nd hold her tightly to never letting her go ! I cried more in her arms ! She was whispering love you too in my ears ! We broke apart only to be kissed by each other ! The kiss which was full of love ! The kiss which was hungry of love .. The claiming kiss to show the world we belongs to only each other ! We kissed each other roughly ... completely forgetting that we were in public . That time we only knowing that was we need each other badly !

After seems like lifetime we broke the kiss gasping for air ! I kissed her for head softly nd then her checks ! Her nose nd then pecked her rosy lips ! Whistles nd claps were echoing in our ears ! Everyone were in tears ... I kneeled down in front of her nd handed the trophy to her . She smiles through her tears nd nodding in no ! But I take her soft delicate hands in mine nd kissed them both ! Nd placed the trophy in her hands !

"You are the real owner of this !!!"

Nd the next thing I got was the tight kiss on my cheek ! I caught her again nd kissed her ! We were the most happy person at that moment !!!!!
I saw the pictures were clicking , praises were playing on everyone's lips !

We again broke the kiss . She was on my lap now ! Now this called the romance in public !!!

My eyes caught the sight of her bare foot ! Which were bloody red !

I looked at her . To see her looking at me lovingly !

"Zoya ... what's this ???"

"Tumhara itna important lamha kaise miss karti ? When you were crying like mad , when you were needing me more than anything how can I just stopped myself !"

"Par Zoya ... Yeh tumhare pair ..."

"Traffic jam tha ! Sorry !!! But you are the not only one who loves that much ! Pyaar karti hun tumse, jada der thodi naraz rah sakti hun !"

"I love you Asad ! So so so so so so much ! "

"In love you too zoe !!!! Sooo much !"

"Now just don't waste time ! Don't you want your gift tonight !!!"

I smirked at her naughtiness !!!!
Yes I was going to make love to her whole night !
I need to meet director now telling him I will not be able to came for shoot about 2-3week !!!

How was it ???
Please do comment nd like !!!
😛

Check out my other work
ASAD ZOYA ss the love of my life

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4292981

Asad Zoya ff only in your arms

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4272835Edited by asyakabhidreamy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewcute thumbnail
nice update 

well written

write more
arpita14godara thumbnail
i like it. its cute story.my ashu baby was crying.but end happy everything happy
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So so emotinal n so lovely OS 👏 love asad's whole speech n they kiss infront of everyone 😳 that was so sexy n he did't go 4 shoot whole 2-3 weeks it was really awsome 😃 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sweet story
their love story was awesome
love it
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful story just loved it...
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was really nyc and cute story dear...update more and ha will definitely check ur other works,..
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute nd beautiful story..
Their love for each other...awww
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh tht was so beautiful 
Made me cry
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail