Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Would love to see how they will hold up living together. They are made for each other.But they are both fire.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I realized one thing in this update.
Negotiating has become easier for both of them. they do get angry but still ..its easier ;)
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy Nisha

Why have you stopped numbering the chapters?!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool_aparna

Heyy Nisha

Why have you stopped numbering the chapters?!

Heheheh.. Same question.. Yeah re actually!! You indeed stopped numbering them πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

A very well raised question. I wonder sameπŸ‘

Author please answer...
Anyone else with an answer can also share πŸ˜Š
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super hot update nisha...these two just can't stay away from each other...magnets...even when they are arguing..i was thinking may be they will start another world war but wow what a way to make your partner agree to you...although the rate at which they are going i think II would herself ask for more leaves... after all R&B ko toh PhD hai na...

I like II today...all in command... normally its always him who start the things barring one time when she went to his house after he proposed her...aaj toh II patakha kudi ho gayi...

Don't what is in store for them ahead... his eagerness to leave India , her professional aspirations... courtship is best time but someday it will end and then reality will sink in..just wish and hope that they will handle each other and will be each other support and not obstacles...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Felt a tad sad today. As fiery and passionate as this relationship is, it also has the potential to destroy them, more so II, because she carries her feelings unabashedly on her shoulders and is totally in sync with what she feels. R&B on the other hand considering his past doesn't want to acknowledge...or even if he does wants to protect his interest first at the same time  trying to balance that out with hers...because he does care. Don't want them to compromise on what they both love - she her work and he his, but would also see them  trying to work this out. I am sure there will be lots of heartbreaks and of course tones of  TLC in the future. Way to go Nisha!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mid Morning and Late Noon
perfect negotiations! they may both loose but 1000% we as readers win πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved the convo ..actually i liked how they stuck to their opinions and yes she wants to be a director in KMPG only πŸ‘
and madam already cant think of him leaving 😳.. reminds me of the convo they had R&B said Sam always picked up Tanmay from the airport and she had said that she would be in appa/ammas house but i feel she will be doing a dharna in front of the airport with her 2 body guardsπŸ˜†πŸ€£ till he comes back.and i did think she def got bolder with this one !

oh also wanted to add this was sooo cute

They were both quiet for over 20 minutes, he fixed a router or some device near the TV, she flipped a magazine... GQ...
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu!!! You cracked me up with that dharna wala line   πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Aaj koi kyon nahi hai online... Valentines hai samajh aa raha hai.. Leking main bore ho rahi hoon.. Koi toh aa jao online yaar 😭