Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Thanks Ashu๐Ÿ˜ณ feel free to use it. i will be making more. Will post them as I make๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for appreciating my view.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love it !!! and your thoughts ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this weekend todo to read your writing next..
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I agree with Tweet for the fact that he will never tell her whats going on in his side of the family and what his moral opinion is about anything. As siblings they have all learned to disconnect from Chachu's and just be there for each other. They dont even depend on their Dad after a certain point... I imagine three lil kids all under 7 holding hands and trying to cross a busy road, somehow I am unable to get rid of that image when I think of Sam, Manny & R&B๐Ÿ˜ญ

II is talkative and expressive, but is not a crusader, she doesnt attempt to make family reunions happen on her side of the family, not sure if she ever will invite Chachu & Co and propose a heart to heart... she wont... somehow she has to play a role in offering comfort to R&B  and Sam... not sure how it will happen and and when. 
Ranjan? Thats a whole different animal

I agree with Rosh  for the fact, R&B will be able to step away unscathed from a broken marriage. He doesnt hope for it to break but is more pragmatic of the two.. after losing so many of his immediate family in quick succession he is probably more attuned to the harsh realities of random acts of destiny... she has led a sheltered protected life, marriage with Subbu didnt happen, yes, but she was not 5% as emotionally, physically, mentally involved with Subbu as she is with R&B. It will be HUGE blow to her...

If I had to believe ur last para on RB and Rosh's comment then RB as a character would become really hollow for me...
How can anyone walk unscathed from any broken relationship; in that case the value of that relationship becomes zero like it never was important... As people we overcome things but we cant go unaffected... Being practical does not mean you don't hold emotions, for me it means you dont let them get the better of you...
And for a man who is honest, confident, takes his work seriously, his family seriously even his fetish's seriously, why would he not take marriage seriously,...he could eventually take her to bed anyways, I she would have given in, so why marry, i dont see him doing things just fr fun, plus he knws the result of marriages not working, has seen it closely in his family, would not randomly do it to anyone

Also coming to harsh realities i think nothing prepares you for them...they come as a bigger blow each time...whith questions of why me always, with the believe in self going down and the strenght to handle them dwindling...Bad does not prepare you for worse...when it strikes you don't sit and compare...we have seen worse comes much later into picture when ur trying move ahead (that to not with everyone specially when ppl don't hv anyone to tell this to them )
Eventually everyone moves ahead but if they are just not affected then that person is not real to me...
For me its RB who will be more affected than her, he has soo much on destiny to blame and no one to share it with ( you don't need to share it in words, you need the presence of ppl to move ahead)...
Agreeing to you ppl would make RB very shallow in my mind and I would not enjoy the story as much so I would have to believe in my thots...rest to each is own...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Author Sahiba, update kab hai ???
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Tweety,
I love the way you tweet๐Ÿ˜‰Very creative. I am such a lazy person I dont even upload my pics on FB making one is a distant effort.
Khudos to you for making an effort!

Totally agree. Its amazing! Loved it! ๐Ÿ‘
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anu... That was a perfect V Day suggestions... LOVED IT...Evn a gift obsessed person like me wld give into that...I wld want them to read their favorites to each other Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

@Anu... That was a perfect V Day suggestions... LOVED IT...Evn a gift obsessed person like me wld give into that...I wld want them to read their favorites to each other

i know na they dont even need to read it to each other .. they can just be in Crossroads on a couch sipping the same coffee and reading the books they got each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ and sit there for 4 hours and read gosh i so wish i had done that..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

finally able to get to the thread yet to read the comments except saw the amazing picture by scribble loved it

Text Books

For me the main thing in Sosy that attracted me to it was the texts from the beginning between II and R&B so unique , brought out their intelligence as well as yours Nisha , I just love them.
Then when you had R&B and II as book readers it totally hooked me on.
So when you have them in a book store texting i am all AAAw๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณso perfect!!! loved it.

and i am even more in a gush mode when he walks with her cup and she goes on like usual.. like he walked with her shruti box so cute ..and for me thats the comfort level i totally find endearing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I liked the small amit,chanchal colleague convo very to the point and i feel II's side is going to gush over him and his side is going to gush over her like Mihir thinks she is a catch :-)
 2 weeks not enough for Mr R&B kyoon iceland leke jaane wala hai kya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
Yeah weekend arrives .. and here is some Sosy wish list from my side :-)

1) A good II warrior verbal snub down by II to the chachu clan . I so want it
2) A valentine day celebration reading books in a random place by the 2
3) II and appa talking arvind kejriwal victory over coffee

chal let me get ready for the next one now ..

Done!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

If I had to believe ur last para on RB and Rosh's comment then RB as a character would become really hollow for me...
How can anyone walk unscathed from any broken relationship; in that case the value of that relationship becomes zero like it never was important... As people we overcome things but we cant go unaffected... Being practical does not mean you don't hold emotions, for me it means you dont let them get the better of you...
And for a man who is honest, confident, takes his work seriously, his family seriously even his fetish's seriously, why would he not take marriage seriously,...he could eventually take her to bed anyways, I she would have given in, so why marry, i dont see him doing things just fr fun, plus he knws the result of marriages not working, has seen it closely in his family, would not randomly do it to anyone

Also coming to harsh realities i think nothing prepares you for them...they come as a bigger blow each time...whith questions of why me always, with the believe in self going down and the strenght to handle them dwindling...Bad does not prepare you for worse...when it strikes you don't sit and compare...we have seen worse comes much later into picture when ur trying move ahead (that to not with everyone specially when ppl don't hv anyone to tell this to them )
Eventually everyone moves ahead but if they are just not affected then that person is not real to me...
For me its RB who will be more affected than her, he has soo much on destiny to blame and no one to share it with ( you don't need to share it in words, you need the presence of ppl to move ahead)...
Agreeing to you ppl would make RB very shallow in my mind and I would not enjoy the story as much so I would have to believe in my thots...rest to each is own...

i feel that he will take his marriage very very seriously he wants the kids..I agree though he is more pragmatic but in this case he will be more conservative about marriage than her and it will be a huge blow to him too
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have to agree with taara on this.
Havinvg seen R&B till now, he is definitely more pragmatic and less expressive but he is definitely a very emotional person deep down. He connects with few but with those he has a very deep emotional relation like with his mother and later Sam , Tan and now very much II. He was totally shattered when he lost his mother and can't imagine him not being distraught if ever he had to part ways with II. He does not show should not mean he does not feel. Love would otherwise have no meaning and would be one-sided.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Done!!!

ok my first valentine heart to some one everโค๏ธ* infinity so cute di you are ..