Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu9

Aaj koi kyon nahi hai online... Valentines hai samajh aa raha hai.. Leking main bore ho rahi hoon.. Koi toh aa jao online yaar 😭

Just came back home, after celebrating V-days with 4 years old. (Class parent). Having chai and just finished reading the last update, As Nisha pointed out that in courtship period, one has a brain freeze and can never think of partical things.😛😉

I loved 20 minutes of quiet time..it gave them time to regroup
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just read the comments about R&B not being much affected or rather trying not to be affected emotionally. Well my perspective was titled straight 360 degrees but I find the possibility of truth in what u guys said and its heart wrenching coz I wanted II to hold some power over him.

The idea that R&B has never slept alone for 12 years says that there were more than 10-12 girls. If not then this guy has a talent to maintain steady relationships😆
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Aaj koi kyon nahi hai online... Valentines hai samajh aa raha hai.. Leking main bore ho rahi hoon.. Koi toh aa jao online yaar 😭

Happy V day Ashu🤗
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Happy V day Ashu🤗</font>

Same to u baby 😃 😃
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Courtship ke baad miya biwi ka drama😆 the main thing is jab R&B will tell her about Aug plan what will happen. It would be mahayudh🤣 and baad mein toh even sex wont help them to negotiate😆 they will have to find more anticing negotiations like kejri's wifi all over delhi deal😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Just read the comments about R&B not being much affected or rather trying not to be affected emotionally. Well my perspective was titled straight 360 degrees but I find the possibility of truth in what u guys said and its heart wrenching coz I wanted II to hold some power over him.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The idea that R&B has never slept alone for 12 years says that there were more than 10-12 girls. If not then this guy has a talent to maintain steady relationships😆</font>

He is...I dont know... Cant say unsteady re.. Matlab, 5yrs in a relation with someone older to him.. I dont know..
Maybe he is... The others were just flings..
Not so many.. M expecting a lesser number 😆 😆
He not have slept alone for the last 3 months is 😲 ,record break!!! I mean.. Thats why he clung on to her that night at Jaipur 😳 😳 Awww.. Such a baby !!!
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Just came back home, after celebrating V-days with 4 years old. (Class parent). Having chai and just finished reading the last update, As Nisha pointed out that in courtship period, one has a brain freeze and can never think of partical things.😛😉

I loved 20 minutes of quiet time..it gave them time to regroup

Kya kya karna padta hai aaj kal ke maaon ko 😆 😆 .Nice na.. Bahut saare valentines mile honge aapko..
My naseb is so kharab ki even if I go wish my parents there will not be any reaction... Asli wala toh bahut door ki baat hai
I need a valentine... RB ko dhoondo yaar 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Courtship ke baad miya biwi ka drama😆the main thing is jab R&B will tell her about Aug plan what will happen. It would be mahayudh🤣and baad mein toh even sex wont help them to negotiate😆they will have to find more anticing negotiations like kejri's wifi all over delhi deal😆</font>

Dude.. After the PARIS SHIFTING secret is revealed, I am imagining appa n daughter sitting on the couch at DII with a bowl of pop corn each and hurling swear words together at the dude 🤣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Happy V day Ashu🤗

from me too .. its a big hype re .. kuch bhi .. all in the heart and of course for kids in US to get sugar high one more day :-)
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

He is...I dont know... Cant say unsteady re.. Matlab, 5yrs in a relation with someone older to him.. I dont know..
Maybe he is... The others were just flings..
Not so many.. M expecting a lesser number 😆 😆
He not have slept alone for the last 3 months is 😲 ,record break!!! I mean.. Thats why he clung on to her that night at Jaipur 😳 😳 Awww.. Such a baby !!!

The iota of doubt i presented in one comment is fading away. Rosh's comment has opened my eyes and then Nisha's🥺 he would clung even if it was Marleise. Period. The sad truth. I think I am becoming like II. Too judgemental and carrying my feelings on shoulders😆 R&B is a character yaar, i need to tell myself. Nish you have got us addicted with this drug😆whethr it makes R&B emotional or not, it sure as hell makes us emotional😆