Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Hey guys what you want, Sosy television series (like a sitcom NOT indian telly drama) OR a SosY movie?

sitcom ..for me and exactly the way its written
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Non of you are materialistic
You want shower and talk
Anu wants texting
I want tangible gifts... Like i said b4...a ring fr tongue...
Maybe he can his Jcrew jacket... The after shave...another book maybe...that shopping bag she left in jaipur...
He can get...thinkinggg...Nothing... Just tantrums

if they even wish each other i will be on cloud nine...that would be a big achievement..

knowing R&B he will give her a book for sure...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hsp set a new record by reading under the blankets while trying to put kids to sleep in a hose full of guests,
Ashu woke up in the middle of the night on the train to read
Anu woke up at 2 AM to read the update last nite
My Algerian reader is as active as everyone else.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE U GUYS
UNBELIEVABLE

For a nobody like me this is  A LOT
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hsp set a new record by reading under the blankets while trying to put kids to sleep in a hose full of guests,

Ashu woke up in the middle of the night on the train to read
Anu woke up at 2 AM to read the update last nite
My Algerian reader is as active as everyone else.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE U GUYS
UNBELIEVABLE

For a nobody like me this is  A LOT

Isi khushi me a quick update 😊
Selfish People 😆
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha, I was reading the old updates nd IIs bday is on 9th Feb according to them. Do we still go by that or wish for a changed date?😳
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I get Appa's possessiveness. I get his worries. But I don't get his monstrosity. He's behaving like someone who doesn't deserve to be a father.    
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Nisha, I was reading the old updates nd IIs bday is on 9th Feb according to them. Do we still go by that or wish for a changed date?😳

i just noticed the icon OMG that is sooo cute I ❤️ R&B!!!!is it our R&B or someone else ..
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I agree with you about some of the things regarding appa point of view. II did not lie, she did not inform that R&B came to see her but on the same if she wanted to lie or hide, she won't come home with him.😭

There is huge socio-economic difference between the families for sure and it will make any parent nervous about it. Especially when Bhallas are crme de la crme of the society. They are page 3 types agree, but still they are people, just because there is private affairs becomes public, we as outsiders have no right to judge. Look at Appa's brothers, they don't care about perri appa at all.  Now that be judged too. He is still thinking about his good for nothing sisters. (Appa's thoughts). We as people are  way to concerned about the society norms etc. We are judging people based on are our pre-convinced notions. Appa thinks R&B will run to Paris after he is bored of II. Here is another insight, we can't guarantee anyone's fidelity. When parents make a call about shaadi, we all feel comfortable as we feel they have done their due-diligence. But then again, why there is so much abuse of women in the society.

Family dynamics is different in every house, Subbu was perfect on the surface but he was not a man enough to stand against his mother and believed that his kids could have special needs as it runs in II family, (dumbass). Sree was nice, but had OCDC about cleaning(I am making that up🤣) and II would have dominated him. "Sometimes ignorance is a bliss" things could have worked with Sree if she had not met R&B had she not experienced the touch of live-wire.😳

Chacha and party will be typical show off family that she is going to anger both II & appa. Even R&B doesn't like them, he has already called him a scumbag. As I said before we think too much about the XYZ people in our life, who have no relevance in our day to day life. We just meet & greet them on weddings & funeral. I hope Nisha you are able to show who the core family is. And not give importance to all the faltu people. Maybe R&B will take a stand say something to his Chachu and is listened by appa, who will let go of his prejudice against him. Appa is logical person, though ruled by norms (people of that age are) but will have a glimpse of the caring R&B. I don't want to see my hero in a bad lights.

Flaws I can take but no ego trips.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I agree with you about some of the things regarding appa point of view. II did not lie, she did not inform that R&B came to see her but on the same if she wanted to lie or hide, she won't come home with him.😭

There is huge socio-economic difference between the families for sure and it will make any parent nervous about it. Especially when Bhallas are crme de la crme of the society. They are page 3 types agree, but still they are people, just because there is private affairs becomes public, we as outsiders have no right to judge. Look at Appa's brothers, they don't care about perri appa at all.  Now that be judged too. He is still thinking about his good for nothing sisters. (Appa's thoughts). We as people are  way to concerned about the society norms etc. We are judging people based on are our pre-convinced notions. Appa thinks R&B will run to Paris after he is bored of II. Here is another insight, we can't guarantee anyone's fidelity. When parents make a call about shaadi, we all feel comfortable as we feel they have done their due-diligence. But then again, why there is so much abuse of women in the society.

Family dynamics is different in every house, Subbu was perfect on the surface but he was not a man enough to stand against his mother and believed that his kids could have special needs as it runs in II family, (dumbass). Sree was nice, but had OCDC about cleaning(I am making that up🤣) and II would have dominated him. "Sometimes ignorance is a bliss" things could have worked with Sree if she had not met R&B had she not experienced the touch of live-wire.😳

Chacha and party will be typical show off family that she is going to anger both II & appa. Even R&B doesn't like them, he has already called him a scumbag. As I said before we think too much about the XYZ people in our life, who have no relevance in our day to day life. We just meet & greet them on weddings & funeral. I hope Nisha you are able to show who the core family is. And not give importance to all the faltu people. Maybe R&B will take a stand say something to his Chachu and is listened by appa, who will let go of his prejudice against him. Appa is logical person, though ruled by norms (people of that age are) but will have a glimpse of the caring R&B. I don't want to see my hero in a bad lights.

Flaws I can take but no ego trips.

II did lie to her mom that R&B gave her permission, when her dad called her in the hotel she didnt tell the truth she is staying with R&B ..she knows they will get mad and yet continued because she wanted to.
Bold agree with everything you said but from appas point of you view dont you think he needs some time to get used to this. He is extremely religious, believes in protocols and nobody is giving him the time to digest this,one day a fancy lunch, another day they land up giving a gift more expensive than his entire life savings ..All i am saying is I get where he is coming from my dad would have reacted the exact same way.. Money does not matter but Maanam (pride ) matters a lot..thats why i kept telling N that get the scandal cleared cause till that is there appa can never trust the family and N felt we need the tension which i completely agree now cause its a much better read.

And I agree totally about ur thing with subbu and Sree life wouldnot be as much fun but for appa he really doesnt know R&B so the iyer boys were safer bets known territory , he could handle them with R&B he has no clue how to react its apparent R&B would just get married like yesterday.

I totally totally agree on your last paragraph and I feel R&B will stand by II 1000% in front of his family , he is her protector and perfect for her but appa has to slowly realize it and these 2 need to give him space.
I may have said a lot about Bhallas being dysfunctional and all but I am Ranjans biggest supporter too 😳
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

India mai adhi janta engineer hi hain..
aur lecture mai sona humara janam sidh adhikar hain...

100% rite