Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 72

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deviating from Appa, found one more candidate for R&B , ashu, sorry Firangi hai lekin cute hai.
Aaron Taylor Johnson

Unable to load a pic. Google karo.

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palakmangla21

Appa aap aage bad ho yeh aapke saath hai😆😆

me with Appa too just read this comment i am about to type in a looong appa jap now 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

Nah...Mujhe nahi lagta..

nope no way Valentines is texting for them :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kg1404

N, I am not too sure of vandu's stand here. I mean, c'mon for any normal parent, it wouldn't be easy , to see a guy comes to his own house, lock his daughters room, and later gets informed that his daughter is now engaged, c'mon , that too right under his nose.
He is brow beaten by the ladies of his house, without giving him time to let go of his ideologies, beliefs, pride about his culture. Both R&B and II j, have not made it easy for him to handle the tsunami , in his life. He is feeling swallowed and swamped . He is self sympathizing , alone that none of the ladies in his life has worked their way around it. He has had to agree for a date to suit his to be son in law 's convenience!!

For Appa, whatever is happening is wrong!! I wouldn't push him this much. He needs to be given time to overcome his resentment. He is of an era where, societal Norms and approval mattered, he definitely is going to blow a fuse if his daughter, is acting contrary to the upbringing he has given.If II would announce that she was pregnant and would deliver the kid in in the nine months immediately after marraige, he would be the first person to drop everything and be with his daughter. As that's his belief of the chronology of things to happen as related to marraige , sex and childbirth.

Like any middle class parent, he is insecure of any scandal, why should he believe the bhallas, he does not have the power or the financial clout to get away like Ranjan did.

Well, if his own daughters do not cut any slack, how is R&B expected to. ??? There I go ranting!!

OMG ditto ditto ditoo !!! 👏
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

nope no way Valentines is texting for them :-)

If they were then he wud demand a shower together. N she would demand him to talk😆
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys what you want, Sosy television series (like a sitcom NOT indian telly drama) OR a SosY movie?
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Hey guys what you want, Sosy television series (like a sitcom NOT indian telly drama) OR a SosY movie?

Television Series... Given the book is complete and i know the ending...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palakmangla21

U 2 engg me 2...
dozing off during lectures is compulsion fr us😆

India mai adhi janta engineer hi hain..
aur lecture mai sona humara janam sidh adhikar hain...
Edited by nidhi.b23 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

If they were then he wud demand a shower together. N she would demand him to talk😆

Non of you are materialistic
You want shower and talk
Anu wants texting
I want tangible gifts... Like i said b4...a ring fr tongue...
Maybe he can his Jcrew jacket... The after shave...another book maybe...that shopping bag she left in jaipur...
He can get...thinkinggg...Nothing... Just tantrums
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Despair :
Actually for me my heart went out to Appa. the biggest thing was as a parent I cannot stand lies .. I tell my kids kill someone and tell me the truth I will go to obama to get you out but lie and i will disown you.. and yes shishupaala is watching and i give them the silent treatment so now "hopefully " they dont lie as much.

How much time would it have taken R&B or II to text amma or vandu and tell them their whereabouts..
II knows she shouldnt do it , she is so smitten cant see logic but now is playing the victim so not done.😡

There is currently not one reason for the Appa /Amma to like R&B.. apart from II crazy over him . If someone not outside of India is hurrying to get married to your daughter there is typically something wrong with that family or that boy, thats the general opinion and appa even called R&B on that.

Bhallas have every reason to want II in their life and gush, they are a dysfunctional family and Iyers are epitome of what a functional family looks like, one divorcee and bringing the man she met on a flight, dad in a huge scandal , the son a totally reckless and unaccountable guy.

Appa has every right to feel bad and scared.. the subbus,srees are all known devils educated, known family background they may have a crazy MIL or SIL but the rest is all known. He knows with them what his daughter will get into..

All middleclass homes with educated kids have similar lives one reason why we can relate to each other in this thread .. but R&B is different rich and is quite capable of leaving II cause he is bored and the family honestly cant do a thing and yes in middle class families Divorce is still huge and is only done as the last option (which shouldn't be the case but it is).

So the Iyer girls are honestly behaving like they found Matt Bomer and he decided to get engaged to them.. and Appa can see that the rich get bored and move on hollywood, bollywood and all the page 3 folks are examples .

Its going to take him a while to get used to this and R&B with his attitude does not make it easier either.

I honestly cant find one thing appa did was wrong ..
Nisha i totally LOVE the way you have portrayed them..

Gosh - appa made me write so much today who would have thought 😆