Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 71

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Sad 😭
I wld want RB to gift her a nose ring...and maybe she asks...for the tongue ???😆
Im very materialistic, the first thing that comes to my mind on such occasions is gifts  😉
Im still hoping they are...

Tounge 🤣
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

these two are Valentine's opposite types...

Nae nae...
Im positive... They are valentine types...if nt in d stry den atleast in my mind...makes fr good imagination specially when the ppl in question are not typically romantic 😊
Originally posted by palakmangla21

U 2 engg me 2...
dozing off during lectures is compulsion fr us😆

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by adlin1784

Hello everyone
Again 10 more pages  since yesterday.

A question popped in my mind this morning : who paid for the shopping? R&B said that he will buy only lingerie but had he actually done that? And II bought a lot and not only for herself but also for all her family so did she allowed him to pay for them? Is this a reason for the fights ?

(Maybe meanwhile Nisha posted about the shopping session)

She posted about it in following parts...He paid once she was out of cash...credit card machines were nt working bcz no electricity so he paid...not the reason for fight 
Shravu, is what 7 or 8 yrs old?? That many years is II connect. She is mad, possessive , hopping angry, when she feels shravu being drawn by R&B ?? We can understand her resentment.

R&B is engaged to II for one wk. she is royally ignored, feels offended for hardly a month old relationship, that is now her being, tantrum marke chali gay I jaipur. We understand her resentment and felt , arrey nahi yaar, R&B ko Aisa nahi karna chaise tha.

Tho jab Appa ke leyi , EK hafts nahi, saath, sat saal nahi , full 27 yrs hai yaar. Itna resentment, possessiveness or jealousy chalega yaar.

As usual ,more than my two cents.

Jai ho , jai ho appa 😆 👏 don't worry, main hoon aake saath!! 😉
Originally posted by kg1404

Shravu, is what 7 or 8 yrs old?? That many years is II connect. She is mad, possessive , hopping angry, when she feels shravu being drawn by R&B ?? We can understand her resentment.

R&B is engaged to II for one wk. she is royally ignored, feels offended for hardly a month old relationship, that is now her being, tantrum marke chali gay I jaipur. We understand her resentment and felt , arrey nahi yaar, R&B ko Aisa nahi karna chaise tha.

Tho jab Appa ke leyi , EK hafts nahi, saath, sat saal nahi , full 27 yrs hai yaar. Itna resentment, possessiveness or jealousy chalega yaar.

Appa aap aage bad ho yeh aapke saath hai😆😆
Originally posted by kg1404

Appa ki jai..Appa ki jai..
I agree baap...Logic hai...Lekin itne saare tantrums ???????😆
Originally posted by ashu9

Appa ki jai..Appa ki jai..
I agree baap...Logic hai...Lekin itne saare tantrums ???????😆
Where do u think she gets hers from 😆
Originally posted by taara113

Where do u think she gets hers from 😆

Point hai boss
Originally posted by Ranu1234

Swaram 
if it makes you feel better 2:00 am now 😆 read the update will comment after resuming my sleep

Anu! you have joined the gang of midnight reading now 😆😆