Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

There's a thin line between po*nography and erotica and it's commendable that you always maintain that. Like tweety said your choice of words is fabulous. This part was a wonderful conclusion to the jaipur trip. With fights and sickness and arguments you did a good job by ending all of it with this scene. It's like this is the only way they can communicate, express their love and shed their inhibitions. I realise that touch is very important in a relationship. It gives you an understanding of the other person's insecurities. It's important to talk but it is equally important to touch. There has to be something palpable in a relationship to assure you of its existence. 
I may never be able to put into words what I felt while reading this. It's something very personal. I'm sure everybody must have deduced something or the other from this scene. Again I would reiterate what tweety said that it was abstract and is hence open to interpretation. I had tears in my eyes while reading.  Don't know why. 
What an absolutely kind note Sudhy, I AM SO VERY HAPPY TO READEmbarrassed
Thank you thank you thank youEmbarrassed
"I am going to be making chai. I am
not going to let him harass you" she
said protectively
He leaned on the bathroom door
jamb hands in his pockets looking
down at her
"Warrior?" he asked with a half
smile
She smiled nodding softly..."Ya, an
Iyer" she chuckled at the humor of
the newly discovered term...
From fighting him she had gone to
fighting FOR him...

Hats off to this bit.. Especially last two lines
I cant give a review...There are no words to deduce anything from such a beautiful part!! I mean, this and the previous parts...completely blew my mind away...
Am in awe Nisha!! I already cant write, ab tumne aur bhi mushkil bana diya hai LOLLOL
Appa standing like an avenger LOL, he is NINJA I say ROFL
The last line...Clap
I simply have no words...
Originally posted by modernfamily

There's a thin line between po*nography and erotica and it's commendable that you always maintain that. Like tweety said your choice of words is fabulous. This part was a wonderful conclusion to the jaipur trip. With fights and sickness and arguments you did a good job by ending all of it with this scene. It's like this is the only way they can communicate, express their love and shed their inhibitions. I realise that touch is very important in a relationship. It gives you an understanding of the other person's insecurities. It's important to talk but it is equally important to touch. There has to be something palpable in a relationship to assure you of its existence. 
I may never be able to put into words what I felt while reading this. It's something very personal. I'm sure everybody must have deduced something or the other from this scene. Again I would reiterate what tweety said that it was abstract and is hence open to interpretation. I had tears in my eyes while reading.  Don't know why. 
beautiful modern!!! Every word, so meaningful...ClapClap
Originally posted by ashu9

I cant give a review...There are no words to deduce anything from such a beautiful part!! I mean, this and the previous parts...completely blew my mind away...
Am in awe Nisha!! I already cant write, ab tumne aur bhi mushkil bana diya hai LOLLOL
The last line...Clap

She is very feisty and protective. She is extremely innocent too. The last couple days meant the WORLD to her... both in bed Blushingand out of it... she knows there is no greater happiness than with HIM... he just has absolutely KNOCKED HER SOCKS OFFClap
She has NO clue how to please himEmbarrassed, but protect him? She can and she will... it comes easily to herEmbarrassed

The last line...Clap

me too right now dont know what to write let me process this some more.. looove itClap
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The last line...Clap

She is very feisty and protective. She is extremely innocent too. The last couple days meant the WORLD to her... both in bed Blushingand out of it... she knows there is no greater happiness than with HIM... he just has absolutely KNOCKED HER SOCKS OFFClap
She has NO clue how to please himEmbarrassed, but protect him? She can and she will... it comes easily to herEmbarrassed
babe, you shouldnt be writing this...I should be...LOLLOLLOL
yes...All what you have said , in my mind...I had no words to put this down!!!
Thank you for expressing whatever I wanted to say EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Nisha chellam...Ek aur dena
Pleaseee... 
I know you love me LOLLOLLOL
One more na...pleasee