Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear II,

"I don't want kinds" is probably the most dangerous sentence you could ever say. It's way more dangerous than saying "I'm not gonna change my surname" or "I love you"(which you haven't said yet). You are trying to pull something off that the great Cristina Yang couldn't do! Trust me II, I've seen Cristina go through all stages of not wanting a child with a husband who wanted children and it leaves you with two choices- either you destroy yourselves (including your career) trying to go one way or another (kids or no kids) or, you destroy your relationship. There's no other way. From what I've known about you, you don't have one tenth of the strength that Cristina had! You're not even sure what you want! You get all happy and blushy when he mentions kids! I think you are misinterpreting your fear of 'not having it all' as 'I don't want kids'. If I'm right and you are doing that, please don't. It has the power to destroy you and him beyond repair.

Wings

P.S. Cristina Yang is a famous character from Grey's Anatomy. She's one of my favorite characters.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Normal people dont make good fictionπŸ˜ƒ
If they constantly communicated u wouldnt read the story... it would sound like a documentary Arshi
I know I say that a lot... But I think its true... its over rated... its not a work place u know... personal life is not a work place it is where we get to be OURSELVES, we get to hold on to our fears and doubts and insecurities... WHY should she share everything on day one?πŸ˜•

I bet there are millions of happy 100% understanding marriages out there
This one will NOT be one, so dont get your hopes too highπŸ˜†
100% understanding is boring... there is no spark left afterwards...

That's right! Its fiction afterall!
And she obviously shouldn't share everything on day one or even on day 200! 
I just meant that even in fiction this update seemed like Ishita was coming around! Nothing else.

😊

As far as sparks are concerned, I can debate over that but then its your story and prerogative at the end and I love to read this story with all the discrepancies that it comes with and all the loopholes simply cause of the way you have woven it! 

And I think that in itself is a brilliant job!  Also, I would like to confide in you that I have tried writing many MANY times only to stop at some point cause of lack of motivation and to see you go through this everyday and writing it everyday is very refreshing.

I find it very, very commendable Nisha. πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Dear II,

"I don't want kinds" is probably the most dangerous sentence you could ever say. It's way more dangerous than saying "I'm not gonna change my surname" or "I love you"(which you haven't said yet). You are trying to pull something off that the great Cristina Yang couldn't do! Trust me II, I've seen Cristina go through all stages of not wanting a child with a husband who wanted children and it leaves you with two choices- either you destroy yourselves (including your career) trying to go one way or another (kids or no kids) or, you destroy your relationship. There's no other way. From what I've known about you, you don't have one tenth of the strength that Cristina had! You're not even sure what you want! You get all happy and blushy when he mentions kids! I think you are misinterpreting your fear of 'not having it all' as 'I don't want kids'. If I'm right and you are doing that, please don't. It has the power to destroy you and him beyond repair.

Wings

P.S. Cristina Yang is a famous character from Grey's Anatomy. She's one of my favorite characters.

She is just a normal person or abnormal however u want to refer to it Rosh... yes the prospect of having HIS kids excites her but she fears she will lose her grip on her career...somewhere she fears if she has someone like her Uncle it might affect their marriage
Let her be confused and unsure and doubtful and fearful and inarticulate... kaun sa kal menopause honey waala hai iska.

Aaj hi R&B sab kuch clear kar dega to koi story nahi bachi... aaj hi II mature aur sensible aur reasonable ho gayi to there is no thrill of story writing
So I will just let them be as is...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
love Vandu she gets her sister .. and I like how R&B makes II realize things without really much effort -- from i dont want a kid to feeling like he just told her ILU was so perfect .. simple facts - you have taken care of kids, and then a 32? and interestingly where i thought they would fight and sleep on terrace etc they actually had a meaningful convo in their land πŸ˜†

something tells me for them its going to be an accident and she is going to hit the roof top and R&B will have to 2 deal with her pregnancy hormones 😳
cute how R&B gave her clothes too  to dry cleaning kash thodi der ke baad aatha banda πŸ˜† oh well. πŸ˜†
a very breezy update..

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Dear II,

Wings

I totally agree with you. Ishita is not that strong. She is confused and has no clue how to handle this volatile relationship she has on her hands. She wants everything desperately but she doesnt seem to have a clue how to go about it.

She wants to be strong but she isn't (like nisha has mentioned many times, she is vulnerable inside). Well, if this story is gonna last long, I would for one, love to see HER character growth for sure.😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

That's right! Its fiction afterall!
And she obviously shouldn't share everything on day one or even on day 200! 
I just meant that even in fiction this update seemed like Ishita was coming around! Nothing else.

😊

As far as sparks are concerned, I can debate over that but then its your story and prerogative at the end and I love to read this story with all the discrepancies that it comes with and all the loopholes simply cause of the way you have woven it! 

And I think that in itself is a brilliant job!  Also, I would like to confide in you that I have tried writing many MANY times only to stop at some point cause of lack of motivation and to see you go through this everyday and writing it everyday is very refreshing.

I find it very, very commendable Nisha. πŸ‘

Thank you!!

Maybe because I have a DAY JOB doing something else? Maybe because I am not paid to write this? Maybe because I can stop whenever I want to? Because of all of the above I wnat to keep going and dont want to stopπŸ˜ƒ

I dont plan to enter it into any contest or competition or seek awards or accolades or hope to retire off of royalty. THAT KEEPS ME GOING. Its like my love for cooking... I may not be the best cook in the world, but who ever has eaten my food has  said its the best food they've ever eatenπŸ‘πŸ˜³ That makes me go back to cooking day after day how ever tired I am after work

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate the laundry wala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Men usually do not care about their stuff. this is what I been told, generalized about. Yes I do hear of  some men being really organised with their stuff and act as if they have OCD πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rather it appears to the others as though they have it..Okay why I started this is, a little nuance caught my eye..RB gave not only HIS clothes but also HER clothes to laundry! I mean its not something unique or out of the way, but I really liked this part of his. Its more like caring for the other person.
II talks to akka and confides everything in her. She has a best friend in her sister, we all see that. They discuss almost everything under the sun! The part where akka coaxed her to ask HIM about the pills and kids is again directing her to a point where she needs to talk out her concerns. its not that he will magically understand everything she wants to say or everything she has in mind.
So she actually tells him her concern and he does react well..This time he says he needs 3 KIDS not girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She REALLY NEEDS TO SHUT UP πŸ€£πŸ€£
She wanted to talk kids he logically analysed her words to come to a conclusion that she wants a BOY πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
These two will open up slowly, like peeling out layers.. I see they will have a strong relationship ahead, with hiccups of course, and yet stay unique πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Lovely update Nisha!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

I totally agree with you. Ishita is not that strong. She is confused and has no clue how to handle this volatile relationship she has on her hands. She wants everything desperately but she doesnt seem to have a clue how to go about it.

She wants to be strong but she isn't (like nisha has mentioned many times, she is vulnerable inside). Well, if this story is gonna last long, I would for one, love to see HER character growth for sure.😊

II germinated as an antonym to the MANY/MOST over smart, all knowing, smug, arrogant hegemonious (thats not even a word) charitable, do gooder, noble, selfless, "maids" psychotherapist, psychologist,  therapist, "mature grandmas at 20" female leads Ive watched on Desi TV for 20 years.
So yes, II is extremely flawedπŸ˜†

I have mentioned many many times... this tale is my therapyπŸ˜†

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Aaj dry day hai kya? Nobody around

Right here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
where did u disappear now πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ladies what do u think of John Kransinki . He is indeed 6.3 and a good actor. Hair kangi s still a concern though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he is chubby 
Why do I find flaws with whomever you guys try to show as RB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†