Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by taara113

Couldn't have agreed more (atleast about most things πŸ˜‰, the last 2 posts included)
All I can say is public forums are a good place as long as you have nice things to say, share your happiness and dwell into others... The moment you have any kind of displeasure to express you are up for a fight not a discussion, atleast thats what i have seen and experienced... So no point bothering yourself ( im sure you are not but i do end up doing that at times) they are anyways not matters of national importance... So gather whatever pleases  you ignore the rest, you can anyways not please the entire world...jusy like EK cannot...
DITTO on the last para for others...

The last post was bull to me!!That's hypocrisy covered in an a chocolate roll. was downright rude Nisha has never ever once told anyones post is wrong she complains about the show and the characters her choice  or gets riled up if her characters are compared to YHM she has every right to do that .. she is not leaving her thread and preaching that she is using her thread to do it,take it or leave it ...
she is not the only one .. there are threads and threads of people not liking the show right now KG why choose this thread to comment so rudely. Nisha from the beginning has been saying the same thing absolutely nothing new in what she said .
I loved ISHRA inspite of everything till the 2 wife drama yes including parents going to jail all it took was  a "Raman " and a "kya" and everything else was forgotten, i even watched manva laage  i cant digest 2 wives in one house and a psychopath kid and once this track ends i may go back .

If you love the show and have strong opinions create your thread find your followers I am sure  90% of the forum will be there .
Forum is a great media to actually find like minded people (surprise to me also) you take the positives and leave the negatives and move on..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I think GC had mentioned Bally did NOT know WHICH room she was in, I am not saying Saurabh's relatives are rapists, but u never know right in a "shaadi waala ghar" there are lots of tent house helpers, cooks, caterers drivers and random people... even friends of friends LIKE II that may NOt be kind and decent... he is very protective of her, he found her ASLEEP and disoriented, a random couple sitting on the bed and talking... its not about the purse or money for him, its about SHEER reckless behavior... since she knows Bally she thought "Oh I am sick I have a bed and some blankets I am SAFE". She is usually uncaring about her own safety... so this was in character

yes i get the part about her being reckless this time cause both the men in her life drove her to it one refused to call or text or even invite her for dinner in his own house and the other just has stopped talking to her what could she have done.😭
 I understand his concern in Ballys house my thing is that even outside of Ballys  he doesnt like to walk  even in the hotel without a gaurd so like hsp mentioned its just that he is not comfortable girls being alone even Tanmay mentioned that and having a guard is the luxury of the rich, middle class girls dont have that so you have friends dropping you or being more careful and smarter in this case she just wanted to get out..and yes reckless behaviour is so in character and is going to drive the Bhallas crazy i think :-)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hopeful thought but yeh Hindi movie nahi hai so aisa nahi hogaπŸ˜†
Insecurities will keep a relationship alive acc to Doc Phil
Where there are no insecurities the wife donates the marital bed and the husband readily undresses and lays there so he can have sex with his half naked ex... to "heal" his creep of a teenage sonπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘...Because both husband and wife KNOW they "LOVE" each other... such love is unattainable in my story

oh well! Thats not the kind of love i meant in the first place. I meant a healthy kind of love. 

In my opinion, having too many insecurities also kills relationships. Little are okay! But sometimes there has to be answers to ones insecurities otherwise people go mad! I am not saying there should be unrealitic love. But also there should be answers. And thats human to hope for! 

Originally posted by Arya1991

Res
Oye, kidhar hai ?? M waiting for your reviews girl!!
Hope you arent busy and take time off to write for the updates
Come back soon!!
Hey Nisha...Hope you remember me ?(frankly m sure u won't)

Well I know I am tooo late (half a century pages already complete!!) to wish on your 5th Thread of OUR loved software symphoniesπŸ‘πŸ‘ but as they say "der aaye durust aaye"

Have been trying to catch up and comment but some or the other thing wld prevent me like my phone would ditch me by deleting everything that I wld have typed,most of the times my Lil one would pull me away and remaining times I would be too weak to type

Well in past 2 weeks starting 25Jan while SoSy progressed from thread 3 to thread 5 I went through a very trying and depressing phase - my Lil one got sick followed by myself...have been recovering from suspected swine flu 😭😭😭 - reason why I was MIA in the last 2 threads. I had not wanted to become a silent reader but became one at the hands of trying times

I want to thank you with all my heart for this beautiful heart warming story of our II and R&B. Software Symphonies was like an elixir to me in the past 15 grim days.When I would feel hopeless, dejected and beaten this story cheered me up.In those long nights when sleep would just not come due to restlessness caused by severe sore throat and high fever, software symphonies would be my companion bringing a smile on my face.

Will try commenting more as and when I am able to gather energy and time. Looking forward to the next update.Like others I have just one complain that you leave us on tenterhooksπŸ˜† .But I think thats your tact so that we can enjoy the next update more.πŸ˜‰

I am bad at writing and don't want to bore my fellow SoSyians so signing off for now...

Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ranu1234

The last post was bull to me!!That's hypocrisy covered in an a chocolate roll. was downright rude Nisha has never ever once told anyones post is wrong she complains about the show and the characters her choice  or gets riled up if her characters are compared to YHM she has every right to do that .. she is not leaving her thread and preaching that she is using her thread to do it,take it or leave it ...
she is not the only one .. there are threads and threads of people not liking the show right now KG why choose this thread to comment so rudely. Nisha from the beginning has been saying the same thing absolutely nothing new in what she said .
I loved ISHRA inspite of everything till the 2 wife drama yes including parents going to jail all it took was  a "Raman " and a "kya" and everything else was forgotten, i even watched manva laage  i cant digest 2 wives in one house and a psychopath kid and once this track ends i may go back .

If you love the show and have strong opinions create your thread find your followers I am sure  90% of the forum will be there .
Forum is a great media to actually find like minded people (surprise to me also) you take the positives and leave the negatives and move on..
Thank you very much Anu
KG:? No comments! Like I said on my PM
Taara: I am extremely disappointed that u would choose to preach to me. Feel free to stop reading if you dont like my opinions about Ekta Kapoor or the characters of YHM. It will be what it is right nowπŸ˜ƒ
It will be impossible for me to shape my YHM/Ekta Kapoor/Desi TVcontent opinions to yours! If that interferes with your ability to read this tale, I am sorry

Cheers!!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

My trail of thought was disrupted by my kiddo, who is having recurring nightmares of his truck being chased by a monster in spite me telling him that u can't drive till u are 16 years, so stop driving and the monster will also stop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Marriage is a big step for R&B as he sees II as his soul mate, saying that he needs to understand that he needs to open his soul to her, I am not saying he needs to talk about his insecurities right away, but he needs to open his soul, express little bit of his thoughts and keep II abreast of everything. (And he is not use to sharing his thoughts) He is also wondering somewhere in his head why II is becoming so relevant for his existence. Remember sex is not a big deal and he has plenty of experience. And he can easily manipulate II should he want. He sees II as his other half, his soul, he wants to bind her forever. He is processing II emotional needs, He is type a personality and views things in an analytical manner. He is coming to grips or rather still processing this emotional stuff. And II need of family & friends to that extend. He is still numb from what happened to his mom. II needs to understand that why he is such a basket case about emotional stuff. But R&B needs to know one thing for sure II will always need his attention (that's what all women want in the right way).

And for a successful relation one has to let go many things to find harmony, and that doesn't mean woman let go for career etc. or the man has to become joru ka gulam.  It's all about talking and resolving the issues, and believe me most of the time men just don't express...which is very annoying but we as women who are more mentally strong can understand the undercurrents. II needs to overcome many things as well. She has to think about R&B and where is he coming from, when u marry an elite, you have to follow some of the norms, II kids will never play the street cricket or with the neighborhood kids.  There always be a guard in the background. She has to forget his past experiences. She too has too let go for some of stubbornness.  I think I need to stop being Dr Phil for now

They are destined to be together, they have all things going for them they have chemistry, they are intelligent and they compliment each other and😳😳

Nisha is doing a great jobs at showing different facets of a relationship, which most authors skip. People meet fall in love and just get married and everyone lives happily ever after. Thanks Nisha for showing there is more to relationship then just chemistry.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by Neha07

Hey Nisha...Hope you remember me ?(frankly m sure u won't)

Well I know I am tooo late (half a century pages already complete!!) to wish on your 5th Thread of OUR loved software symphoniesπŸ‘πŸ‘ but as they say "der aaye durust aaye"

Have been trying to catch up and comment but some or the other thing wld prevent me like my phone would ditch me by deleting everything that I wld have typed,most of the times my Lil one would pull me away and remaining times I would be too weak to type

Well in past 2 weeks starting 25Jan while SoSy progressed from thread 3 to thread 5 I went through a very trying and depressing phase - my Lil one got sick followed by myself...have been recovering from suspected swine flu 😭😭😭 - reason why I was MIA in the last 2 threads. I had not wanted to become a silent reader but became one at the hands of trying times

I want to thank you with all my heart for this beautiful heart warming story of our II and R&B. Software Symphonies was like an elixir to me in the past 15 grim days.When I would feel hopeless, dejected and beaten this story cheered me up.In those long nights when sleep would just not come due to restlessness caused by severe sore throat and high fever, software symphonies would be my companion bringing a smile on my face.

Will try commenting more as and when I am able to gather energy and time. Looking forward to the next update.Like others I have just one complain that you leave us on tenterhooksπŸ˜† .But I think thats your tact so that we can enjoy the next update more.πŸ˜‰

I am bad at writing and don't want to bore my fellow SoSyians so signing off for now...

Thank you for being woken up to SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NOTE first thing in the morning Neha
OFCOURSE I remember you, dont u live in Blore and read on the Volvo? How can I forget

I pray you both are doing well

Life is bigger, way bigger than Software Symphonies... I am glad it helped you heal. Its just a random story not intended to do anything but entertain
You dont have to write pages... ALL I hope for is a couple sentences that say what you liked in a chapter, may be I am not entitled to ask but makes me happy when I see reviewsπŸ˜ƒ

TAKE GOOD CAREπŸ€—
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

My trail of thought was disrupted by my kiddo, who is having recurring nightmares of his truck being chased by a monster in spite me telling him that u can't drive till u are 16 years, so stop driving and the monster will also stop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Marriage is a big step for R&B as he sees II as his soul mate, saying that he needs to understand that he needs to open his soul to her, I am not saying he needs to talk about his insecurities right away, but he needs to open his soul, express little bit of his thoughts and keep II abreast of everything. (And he is not use to sharing his thoughts) He is also wondering somewhere in his head why II is becoming so relevant for his existence. Remember sex is not a big deal and he has plenty of experience. And he can easily manipulate II should he want. He sees II as his other half, his soul, he wants to bind her forever. He is processing II emotional needs, He is type a personality and views things in an analytical manner. He is coming to grips or rather still processing this emotional stuff. And II need of family & friends to that extend. He is still numb from what happened to his mom. II needs to understand that why he is such a basket case about emotional stuff. But R&B needs to know one thing for sure II will always need his attention (that's what all women want in the right way).

And for a successful relation one has to let go many things to find harmony, and that doesn't mean woman let go for career etc. or the man has to become joru ka gulam.  It's all about talking and resolving the issues, and believe me most of the time men just don't express...which is very annoying but we as women who are more mentally strong can understand the undercurrents. II needs to overcome many things as well. She has to think about R&B and where is he coming from, when u marry an elite, you have to follow some of the norms, II kids will never play the street cricket or with the neighborhood kids.  There always be a guard in the background. She has to forget his past experiences. She too has too let go for some of stubbornness.  I think I need to stop being Dr Phil for now

They are destined to be together, they have all things going for them they have chemistry, they are intelligent and they compliment each other and😳😳

Nisha is doing a great jobs at showing different facets of a relationship, which most authors skip. People meet fall in love and just get married and everyone lives happily ever after. Thanks Nisha for showing there is more to relationship then just chemistry.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very well written Hsp
Especially when u say, he could have manipulated II and gone to bed with her that second or third time, each time he lets her walk away THAT should tell her he RESPECTS her. Yes, he is afriad of being emotional he never expected his Dad to pull that stunt, now he is afraid to be emotional for himself or for any body

She is by nature very needy and to top it off she fell for a man with many past relationships she is insecure if he will ever think anything more of her...
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Well said. Communication is the key to any relationship. Here both are failing to communicate what they need from the other. II wants R&B to communicate and R&B wants her to understand (without his saying) that he cares for her and loves her beyond his physical needs too.  

If only R&B understood that II wouldn't randomly go to a random place out of the blue without any reason. (To his credit, he did ask why she came to Jaipur but not before he taunted her enough to have an angry retort as an answer instead of the real reason).😭

If only II realised that R&B wouldn't come all the way to Jaipur behind her just have sex and could see the concern behind the anger.😭

Oh well, that's how couples end up arguing and fighting, each trying to win an argument or have the last say, the real matter getting lost somewhere inbetween.πŸ˜•

Guess R&B and II will come around, learn it their way, by making love!πŸ˜†