Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphonies 5--Spice Route on 148 - Page 44

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ladies what do u think of John Kransinki . He is indeed 6.3 and a good actor. Hair kangi s still a concern though 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you for being woken up to SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NOTE first thing in the morning Neha</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OFCOURSE I remember you, dont u live in Blore and read on the Volvo? How can I forget</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I pray you both are doing well</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Life is bigger, way bigger than Software Symphonies... I am glad it helped you heal. Its just a random story not intended to do anything but entertain</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You dont have to write pages... ALL I hope for is a couple sentences that say what you liked in a chapter, may be I am not entitled to ask but makes me happy when I see reviews😃</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">TAKE GOOD CARE🤗</font>

Well Nisha I am sorry but I am not the 'Neha' u remember .
Thanks 4 the wishes.when shall v gt d next update Nish???
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aaj dry day hai kya? Nobody around
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha!

I super sorry for the res not being un-res-ed after Digit Audit & Emoticons.
It's been crazy for me in college. And it seems like the crazy is building up
This week & the next have all the makings of a work-storm.
I hate college. 🤢
I'll catch up on all the updates in one go, as soon as the storm dies down.

Till then... Happy Writing & Reading. Without me. 😭

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gangster's Moll & the Baby conundrum

The knock on the door interrupted their interlude... he forgot to hang the "Do not Disturb" sign which he had on many times when he travelled alone
She leaned on him as she shook like a leaf, her arms under his going up on his back and gripping his shoulders, she stood on her toes, slowly sinking back to earth
A soft whimper escaped her as he put space between them gently...
She went into the bedroom as he got the door... the clothes, his and hers returned from the cleaners
He handed her brown paper bag...
"Mere kapde?" she asked
He threw his in the cupboard... she leaned on the window and shut her eyes... 
hugging herself...she tasted black coffee... strong and potent like himself. His hand had freely roamed inside her blouse, the plunging neckline an open invitation
He always wore the original blue jeans... 
not a shade lighter not a shade darker... faded over his thigh, he had made her feel his thigh... the fabric coarse and crisp like his chin usually..
She felt her cheek and smelled it... the scent of that aftershave lotion in a tube, the kind he put on her in his house
He was taking a call, she texted Akka... Akka called her immediately
"Eppo varey kanna?"
"Umm tonite?" "Akka I am here with him" she said softly
"OMG!!!!!!!!!!" Seriously?" OMG!!!! OMG!!" Akka squealed
"Mmm" II  nodded shyly
"WHEN did he come?"
"Friday night at 2? Apdi... not sure"
"SERIOUS?"
"Ya, he was mad I slept in that strange house, neraya thittinaan, he scolded me a lot"
ARE U SERIOUS? OMG!! WHAT A CUTIE..., HE WENT AFTER U"
"Hmmm" gasping
Are u both at Bally's?"
"It was Bally's brother in laws' in-laws" Ii said softly
"What are you SAYING ishita? were U THERE?" "Appa konnuduva" (Dad will kill you)
"He did, tell Appa they have that in common"
Vandu was still... absolutely still like II had said something profound...
"Ka?"
"Hmm.. how is your cold?"
"He had a Doctor come by to the hotel and I got checked out"
"Cho chweet, HOW CAN U CALL HIM RAKSHASAN?" "I am going to take offence if u do Ishita" Akka gushed
"I will... every breath I take" II hissed
"Unbelievable. He acted like he was OK with u going, but he went after you? Did he even know u were going?"
"Ummm ille... no... I didnt tell him" "He never invited me for dinner or spoke to me that whole week" II justified
"SO U RAN AWAY?" Akka was dumbfounded
"I dont want to talk about it"
"I am not kidding Ishita I think he is the best for you in EVERY WHICH WAY" Akka was somber
"I will tell him u said that" II sniggered
"achha sun Friday Sat ko chutthi kar lets go saree shopping.. and ask him WHAT he wants for
 the wedding, veshti etc we will buy ofcourse, I think Amma wants to give him a ring and a chain or something a watch?
Gold strap waala typical flashy Punju style" Akka giggled
"Why dont YOU email him?" II was irritated
"Why? So that u can spend ur time with him doing nothing but making out?" Akka demanded
"Riight thats EXACTLY what we do"
"Where are u two?"
"Marriott"
"in the same room?"
"and BED" Ii stuttered
"Ayyoyo... FINE BY ME... But Appa shouldnt know.. he will blow a lid... he will blow up fully" Akka hissed
"Fri night I had fever, last night we fought, tonite, could be part two of the fight, we just dont get along"
"DONT GET STARTED, I am tired of talking to Amma already Vandu blurted accidentally
"Why? What happened? What did Amma say?" II asked worried
"Oh! Nothing, u know the parent wedding nerves, HOW can we do everything in 3 weeks. How can we blend Punjabi with Iyer rituals, THAT WORRY" Vandu lied
"We shud just do it at the registrar" II muttered
"Happy to note that u want to get married to someone u dont even get along" Akka mocked gently
"Umm... I... umm.. so I can kill him" II said
"Sure" Akka winked
"quit harassing me, Inge othan irukaan to do the job there is a guy RIGHT HERE"
"Hey kanna do u want to go to my OB GYN?" Akka asked softly
"No!!!" II said vehemently.. shaking and nervous
"Umm did u guys talk about... ermmm... u know.." Akka hinted
"No" II said lying "Dont go on the pill" he had told her
"So Amma ki tarah direct bacha? Nice Nice... he loves kids I can tell"
"BTW I think I want to go on the pill" II said blushing
"TALK TO HIM FIRST, DONT ACT OVER SMART" Akka warned
"Why? Its my body... and I dont want babies" loud
"Then tell him that and get him to agree to stay childless" Akka was angry
"What is wrong in wanting to focus on the career Ka?"
"WHY ARE U ASKING ME? ASK HIM... Kanna I am worried for u"
"Thanks.. save it for your "cho chweet" curtly
"Achha sun I have to go throw up (giggle) and make breakfast for Bala.. since I refuse to make out, he wants a big breakfast... men are pigs Ishita"
"I know" Ii said as Akka hung up
He was in the living room, reading? working? listening to Billboard?
When she walked up
"I want to shop, so"
He sat up and pulled his ear buds off..
"I want to shop, to main abhi jaoo.. ja rahi hoon(she changed the last part)
She stood like a nervous school girl in front linking and unlinking her fingers
"Have u been to Jaipur before?"
"Ummm (should I lie?) nahi"
"then I will go" he said firmly
"I" she stopped (saying "I will be OK U are paranoid will begin WW 6, she knew, she wanted to shop)
"Umm Akka wanted to know if u wanted... no Akka wanted to know what we should get for you, if there is a 
favorite clothes place. Formals? Kahan shopping karte ho tum? Kaise kapde chahiye. Amma wants to give u some ring etc"
"I am fine II" his expression softening a great deal
"I took the ring from you" accusing
"I dont wear rings"
"U only like it on women... all over" sulking
His half smile came and went "True" HE ADMITTED
RAKSHASAN!!
She leaned on the wall by the couch arms across her chest... 
her pallu swaying under the draft from the vent above, flying to his arm... she grabbed and held it..
"I cant tell Amma that" she said sternly
"U cud" he goaded her
"Then I will have to talk about your other fetishes" she sniggered
"And that would be?" he asked curiously looking up from his imac
"U love nose rings, u love toes, and u love moles... and u love getting ur hair combed with fingers.." II quivered
He set his laptop down and stood up leaning an inch in front on the same wall
"How about women in sarees with blouses that dont cover what it should" going over her blouse
"Its called fashion, get a grip" she hissed
"Ofcourse.. and I hope u wont mind if I look... and take" he bent down on her cleft open mouthed
She leaned back fully on the wall, slamming... as she buckled, and he took..
"I dont need clothes or jewelry II" he said raising his head after a while
she stared breathless and quaking...
"We'll just give u a gold biscuit then" she mocked... equating him to a smuggler
"thats fine" he said playing along
"A black suit, a bow tie and some mafia shades" she muttered
"Do I get a moll?" (a gangster's moll)
"Without the tattoos and toothpick" she said softly...
Looking up at him earnestly...
He looked down intensely... "I could try and work with the buttery soft skin" husky,(as if no tattoos was a punishment) almost losing his voice
They just stood staring...
"Do u need a black unmarked car?" she asked
"No.. a silver Toyota Corolla" he said softly.. fingering her nose ring

"I dont want babies" she began... "now" she said based on something she saw in his eyes...
He looked on somberly... he knew more was coming
"I am not even a Director yet I hope to make it in 5-7 I will only be 32 then max  I want to think about it then"
"THINK ABOUT IT at 32?" he asked softly
"I am not very motherly" (she didnt meet his eyes when she said said) "I dont have that instinct like Akka"
"I am might be the world's worst mother, I wouldnt wnat to take more than 
6 weeks off, and that would be plain wrong... how long can I have Amma watch him? I mean Amma has a job too"
"But u have a gender picked out?' he asked softly
She looked at him confused
"You just said "how long can Amma watch him"
AYYYOO!!! II OPEN UR MOUTH AND PUT UR FOOT INTO IT IN FACT UR FOOT STAYS THERE MORE THAN IT STAYS ON THE GROUND
Nice!!
"Ummm.. I dont know... I am bad with both" she shrieked
"So uve had them before" gently, mocking
"NOOO!!! NEVER... I HAVENT BEEN PREGNANT" (What are u talking about?" tone)
"So this conclusion comes from?"
"Just KNOWING MYSELF" Humphh!!!" " I know myself too well... 
main jaanti hoon mere bus ki baat nahi hai, plus it takes too much work... 
I love to sleep and Shravu didnt for 9 months, she would sleep and I would watch him all night long 
on weekends during 2nd year 3yrd year? and during summer. SOTA HI NAHI HAI Shravu, Animal Planet
SHE FED HIM WHY SHE DID THAT, I DONT KNOW... she fed him for 18 months... " cursing him
"So u helped raise him?" R&B was being a logical bas***d
"Were u kidding when u said u want three little girls?"
"No I do want three" he said firmly😳
Her heart beat rapidly... like he had just told her "he loves her" or something☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arya1991

Nisha!

I super sorry for the res not being un-res-ed after Digit Audit & Emoticons.
It's been crazy for me in college. And it seems like the crazy is building up
This week & the next have all the makings of a work-storm.
I hate college. 🤢
I'll catch up on all the updates in one go, as soon as the storm dies down.

Till then... Happy Writing & Reading. Without me. 😭

No worries Arya

Focus on school

If I didnt I would be online 24*7😆 (for some reason that doesnt sound too bad😆)
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I meant by normalcy. II seems to be coming around after talking to her Akka! She needs to get hold of few things and even raman. Raman is already on his way to the BIGGEST and MOST important factor in ANY relationship- "Communication", but Ishita is still not there.

She hesitates a lot. She feels she is going to lose her independence cause she doesn't trust him fully. So she doesn't come clean with him often. 

If she starts trusting him a little more (not completely yet) it would become easier for them to be with each other I guess! 

Only after Akka made her realize that she HAS to confide about her problems and opinions in him now, that she realized its importance.

As much fun as these fights are, Ishita does go through a lot of emotional turmoil before discussing even a smallest fact about her life with him which is not normal.

I think she will come around soon...

loved the update :)
Edited by arshi21 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi21

This is what I meant by normalcy. II seems to be coming around after talking to her Akka! She needs to get hold of few things and even raman. Raman is already on his way to the BIGGEST and MOST important factor in ANY relationship- "Communication", but Ishita is still not there.

She hesitates a lot. She feels she is going to lose her independence cause she doesn't trust him fully. So she doesn't come clean with him often. 

If she starts trusting him a little more (not completely yet) it would become easier for them to be with each other I guess! 

Only after Akka made her realize that she HAS to confide about her problems and opinions in him now, that she realized its importance.

As much fun as these fights are, Ishita does go through a lot of emotional turmoil before discussing even a smallest fact about her life with him which is not normal.

I think she will come around soon...

loved the update :)

Normal people dont make good fiction😃
If they constantly communicated u wouldnt read the story... it would sound like a documentary Arshi
I know I say that a lot... But I think its true... its over rated... its not a work place u know... personal life is not a work place it is where we get to be OURSELVES, we get to hold on to our fears and doubts and insecurities... WHY should she share everything on day one?😕

I bet there are millions of happy 100% understanding marriages out there
This one will NOT be one, so dont get your hopes too high😆
100% understanding is boring... there is no spark left afterwards...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Gates to communicationn are opening, II needs to be more coherent... She has legit fears career,kids etc..
Hated that they got interrupt by the laundry guy..😉 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Normal people dont make good fiction😃
If they constantly communicated u wouldnt read the story... it would sound like a documentary Arshi
I know I say that a lot... But I think its true... its over rated... its not a work place u know... personal life is not a work place it is where we get to be OURSELVES, we get to hold on to our fears and doubts and insecurities... WHY should she share everything on day one?😕

I bet there are millions of happy 100% understanding marriages out there
This one will NOT be one, so dont get your hopes too high😆
100% understanding is boring... there is no spark left afterwards...

Bold: I concur to the statement above in bold. Life will be borning if the couple agrees on evrything.