Waiting
Waiting
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

NEW RAYA SS : My Wedding Planner PART 3

RECAP :

She turned towards Ram.

His eyes wide open and his heart start beating Fast. That face, he saw 3 years back and longed to see was standing right in front of him.

"You...you are the wedding planner...?" Ram asked her shockingly.

PART 3

Few days back:

Priya sat on the couch motionless tears formed in her eyes. The man in the News had not only affected her heart but also her peace of mind...It took nearly two and Half years to forget him because he was the only Man with whom she was crazy in love.

Both together when things turned abruptly wrong and from that day onwards Priya lost the hope of trust on any man. She never loved anyone. Her heart still aches for him but now it's just meaningless because he is going to get married.

Has he forgotten Priya? Or is it really an infatuation for him or was Priya really any other girl for him who he played with her?

Anger rise up  in her thinking about him. She was so much lost in thought of him that she didn't hear the phone buzzing. Suddenly she came back to the reality and looked at her mobile. It has 9 missed calls from only one person"Rekha

Priya called her back.

"Haa Aunty," Priya managed to say controlling her tears.

"Beta you saw the news?" Rekha sounded excited.

"Yes Aunty, I saw," Priya sighed.

"So what do you think beta?"

"W... what thinking aunty, u mean you got that Kuwar Ram Kapoor's wedding contract...?" she could hardly speak.

"Yes beta, finally I got it," Rekha sounded over excited.

"H...how?".

"Talk to you later when I get home. Bye beta,"

"wait wait aunty..." she hung up.

if aunty does this wedding then I have to go with her for help. This means that i have to meet him. Oh no this is not possible ... Priya thought

Priya never expected to see him again. She thought harder. She couldn't face him again. She would say no to Rekha. But Rekha expected so much from her now she can't step back at last moment. She has to convince Rekha. Have to escape from this contract... She has to...

At Dinner time:                 

"What do you mean you can't do it ?" Rekha said to priya  and looked angry.

"Listen Aunty, I mean its big and far too and more even I don't think I can help you in this contract," Priya said to Rekha avoiding to face her.

Priya and Rekha were having their dinner. The entire evening Priya kept on thinking the possibilities how she escape from this wedding. When rekha came home, she looked so happy Priya didn't dare to tell her and disappoint her. Rekha went on chattering how the Maharani heard about her and how she contacted her and all stuff... Priya was busy thinking about the plan but with all that chattering she couldn't make out.

"Oh beta Tu rahegi to mujhe ek sahara rahega,bhagwan ke liye mana mat kar  ( If u r with me i have storng Support. Please for god sake don't say no.)Maine sab plaaning kar li hai ( I planned everything.)"

Rekha was trembling inside because she can't handle this wedding alone. Priya knew this very well. Even though Rekha is an expert in her profession she can't do it alone. But still...

"Wait a min aunty What have you planned?" Priya asked confusingly.

"beta... I planned our tour," she said helplessly.

"What? Aapne pahle hi sab plan kar liya aur mujhe ab bata rahi ho (You already have planned this and saying this to me now)," Priya was getting irritated.

"To usme kya hai (So what)? You promised me. You better remember that," Rekha gave the warning. She finish her dinner.

Priya knew she was losing it. She has to fight till the end. But what if aunty doesn't listen again? Oh god how I am going to convince aunty...she thought...

After finishes their dinner and Rekha was washing the dishes. Her phone started buzzing.

"Priya pick up the call," Rekha yelled from the kitchen.

irritably she picked. "yello"

"Pardon me," said a male voice.

"I mean...sorry "hello," she answered him.

"Can I talk to Miss Priya ?" he asked her

"Yes it's me speaking," she signed.

"This is Vikram , PA of Kuwar Ram," he sounded proud.

Priya wouldn't speak for a moment. She was in shock.. She knew by this time He probably would have known about her arrival. first the wedding news and now his PA is talking to her. Why life playing games with her... she thought.

"r u there Miss?" Vikram interrupted.

"Yes I am, what I can do Mr. Vikram," she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Well actually i call for get some details of your arrival it's been said that you are coming alone so I thought," he asked her.

She didn't expect this that She was going alone..

"Hello..." he waited

"Sorry... can you just hold on a second Mr.Vikram," she asked

"Sure," he answered politely.

She handed the phone to Rekha. Rekha took the phone and went towards the living room. After few minutes she came back to priya

"Would you care to explain me please?" Priya looked at the aunty irritatingly.

"Aree Beta, I was going to tell... Listen I am in a middle of a marriage project here . I can't drop out from this Project now. Please Beta understand my situation." Rekha pleaded.

"Aunty First you forced me to go that Ok And now you are saying that I have to go alone," she gave her aunty a killer look...

"What's your problem Priya? I never saw you like that BetaYou were always  adventurous and active and used to help others. And now whom I see? A girl who's scared to go alone ? Go some where far from home." Rekha spoke irritatingly to Priya. for her whole life she never saw Priya so broken only when her parents died. Rekha couldn't understand why she is against going to this marriage Project

Rekha every right to yell at her. But she can't explain her. She looked pleadingly at her aunty Rekha was very angry. She left Priya and went to her room banging the door.

FULL HERE

PART 3
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Thanks for pm.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
different story
nice updates
continue soon
thanks for all pm's

DevajaniG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc updt...hp wl gt raya cnvrstn in nxt updt...continue soon.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely but want more pls continue soon
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Nice update...waiting 4 raya scenes..
Pls continue soon..
Thanks 4 pm...