Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow!!!!!Beautyfull narration,interesting story continue soon and thanks for the pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aweee  next part of it .
  so interesting  
  ram and Neha ðŸ˜•

thank u for ur pm 
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow..totally a new concept.
priya as a wedding planner; ram as a prince of jaipur.
but he is engaged to neha.
seems to be a different n intetesting story.
thanks for pm. pl continue.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seem to interesting with add on factor of Ram potraying a Prince in the story and Priya is being helping around to her aunt in her wedding planner profession. Continue soon and thanx for the pm till than waiting..
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... Story seems to interesting!!!!
Plzz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start 
continue soon
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eagarly waiting to read next part.
Continue soon...
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

NEW RAYA SS : My Wedding Planner PART 2

RECAP :

"Kuwar (Prince) Ram Kapoor is officially engaged to Miss Neha." The reporter said

Priya couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the couple, smiling and looking at each other. All her time she was worrying bcoz she know this situation will come one day and Today... finally it happened. Tears appears in her eyes... when her phone started ringing again

PART 2

Kuwar Ram Kapoor was staring outside from glass window of his office room holding a glass of JD(Jack Daniel)... His mind was repeating all the sudden events that happened a month before.

Flashback :

RAM is twenty-eight, a right age to get married, according to his mother. Ram never felt for marrying and ruling Kingdom at this early age but due to his father's illness, the duty to his Kingdom comes on his shoulder. His mother Maharani Krishna (queen krishna) was searching a perfect bride for him. He can't expect more from his mother, after all, she is the Maharani...

"Maa, why it is that I have to marry before I take responsibility OF Jaipur Rayyaat (JAIPUR KINGDOM)," asked Ram while serving a cup of tea for her mother in the lawn.

Both share tea everyday in the evening discussing the Kingdom's plan and problems development etc etc...

. Ram was wearing his casual dress. He has those brown eyes with dark black hair falling on his eyes make a perfect match to his heart-shaped face. His mother with short white-grey hair and expensive Jaipuri Saree looked beautiful even in her old age.

"Beta, marriage brings responsibilities and make you understand the normal life," Krishna replied to ram.

Ram always wanted to laugh on her mother about marriage stuff whenever she discussed this with him but now he more than worried. His heart can't agree for this, he knew that for sure.

"Maa common on yar, this is 21st century you don't have to get married to Take Kingdom's responsibiluty, I agree that responsibilities comes but not with this way," Ram tried to convince her maa..

"Your Papa married me when he was only 20 and ruled the Kingdom even your grandfather. You dont have any rights to break this rule which is followed over generations." Krishna Replied him with sipping her tea...

"Maa ..." Ram started to protest but Krishna cut him off, "you are 28; a right age to get married and your Papa is not in good health and Kingdom wants his King . So for your father sake accept these responsibilities."

Krishna finished her tea and abt to leave when she finally said "and  I have chosen a girl for you. The photo is in that case pointing to the table. I think she is Fine girl and I hope you also feel the same Ram" Saying this she left...

Ram stared at Krishna and finally looked at the Case. He knows very well that his mother would select a perfect girl. He looked at the photo. The photo was of Neha Khanna, the only daughter of the businessman Ratan Khanna. She was wearing a Chudidaar Anarkali suit with loose hair and simple jewellery. she has a long black hair curled at the end.

"Well she looks beautiful," Ram thought.

"So, what do you think," Ram asked his best friend Vikram. He had been his friend since childhood and shared everything to him. Ram seeks advises from vikram and mostly consult him in various situations.

"What Ram? Are you having second thoughts Bro?" He eyed him suspiciously.

"No I am just asking about her," he said and leaned back to his chair.

Vikram smiled" don't worry Mote she is perfect for you,"

They were in Ram's room and Vikram was watching Neha's photo. Ram raised his eyebrows You called me Mota (Fat) R u gone...

Ok Sorry ab nahi bolunga Vikram said

"You know Ram you should talk to her. I mean meet her so that you both can know about each other," Vikram lifted his shoulders and a smile formed on his face. He has a perfect body than ram, same height of Ram, with brown eyes ...

"So, you think Vikram I should proceed with Neha," there was a hint of doubt in Ram's voice.

"Hmm... go ahead. At least Ram give her a chance. Who knows when you may fall for her..," Vikram teasing him.

Ram remained silent and nodded. Ram knows very well that he couldn't fall for any girl. He still thinks of the girl who made his life. Vikram was watching him curiously.

"Is there anything you want to talk Ram?" Vikram asked.

".Nothing. Okay then arrange the meeting with her..." saying this Ram left the room.

Two days later, Ram met Neha for tea in the lawn. She was wearing red top with blue jeans and Ram in his casual white shirt and black Jeans. It was a causal meet. Neha looked more beautiful than in the photo.

"Thanks for inviting me," she said settling in the lawn chair.

"pleasure is mine," Ram smiled. butler came and served Tea

"So, you met my Maa and I think she already told you about this meeting," Ram started the conversation Neha looks uncomfortable.

"Yes, actually she told me" Neha said looking embarrassed.

"look it's all your choice. I mean... I am not forcing you into any thing. It's only my maa who forces me for this," he smiled.

"Which girl will lose this chance Ram?" she teased him

Ram raised his one eyebrow while smiling. She said quickly," well I was just Joking, I mean it will be my honour to become your wife,"

Ram knew the answer. Well every girl will love this opportunity but Neha is different. She was true from her heart also highly educated and independent girl

They chatted for a while when the Krishna arrived there. Ram left them alone.

"So Beta, you enjoyed here," she asked Neha.

"Yes, Maharani," she nodded head and bowed before her. Krishna smiled and made her stand straight. Krishna can see the happiness in her eyes. She can't get any other girl for Ram.

"Hope all is well," she smiled.

After 4 days the official engagement was arranged and Ram was engaged to Neha. All the media people came to cover the news making it a world wide breaking news. For a moment, Ram felt guilty thinking about that girl Somewhere far in the world, she would watching to this news. He wonder how she would react

"Ahem Ahem..."
Flashback End

" Ahem Ahem " someone cleared their throat. Ram rolled his eyes knowing very well who came inside.

"When did you come inside?" he turned to see Vikram.

Vikram stood there looking at his friend's expression. There is something in his voice now-a-days that making him weird. He's not that His friend Ram that use to tell him everything, share everything...also about the girls he dated in the college. But since he was back from his college, he became different A different Ram kapoor

"When you were busy  thinking about something...or someone," vikram replied and stood before him.

"Areee No It's nothing," he smiled.

FULL HERE

PART 2
Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n waiting for next part
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
ohh. the update is really nicr
so the wedding planner is none other than our very own priya.
ray must have a past. thats why ram was shocked seeing her as his wedding planner.
thanks for pm pl continur.