Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Lol right. What was it about again? Farida Jalal was offended by something shown in BB?

It was something about the behaviour of the HMs ...the way they used to fight...and Salman said...ki aapki pata hai...ki aaj Farida Aapa aur Hiroo Aunty ne mujhse kys kaha??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and in CNWK...she beat up Shahrukh for teasing her...i don't think anyone would have the courage to raise hands on Shahrukh even in joke unless they are really close to him...so Farida Jalal hardly needs her 2 minutes of fame...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

Bwaaahahaha πŸ˜†

I said the same thing on the other thread how people defending freedom of speech are themselves objecting opposition's freedom of speech πŸ˜† Irony just died a slow painful death πŸ˜†

poor ironyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
BI ji battling lone battle in AIB threads. πŸ˜†
Particularly That AIB Roast was juts Pathetic, cheap, crass and bokwaas. Dint enjoyed it and closed in few seconds only. 🀒 πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

It was something about the behaviour of the HMs ...the way they used to fight...and Salman said...ki aapki pata hai...ki aaj Farida Aapa aur Hiroo Aunty ne mujhse kys kaha??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and in CNWK...she beat up Shahrukh for teasing her...i don't think anyone would have the courage to raise hands on Shahrukh even in joke unless they are really close to him...so Farida Jalal hardly needs her 2 minutes of fame...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I saw that epi of CNWK πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

LOL fun times πŸ˜†

But I think it was during the #UnfairSalman trend where he justified his flimsy stand by bringing in Farida aapa and Hiroo Aunty πŸ˜†
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't the joke/insult more on Ranveer basically saying that he is such a s**t that he would even jerk off to (get turned on by or willing to 'do') Farida Jalal or Reema Lagoo..?!..
Regardless, the jokes were highly mediocre, repetitive, and hardly 'funny" in my opinion and I don't think that names such as Farida Jalal, Reema Lagoo, Arpita Khan, Kirron Kher, etc should have been brought into play to begin with..ESPECIALLY cause they were not present at the event and neither did they consent to any sort of involvement with the event. (I would've named Parineeti too but she is all supportive and seems perfectly fine with the gang rape joke they did on her but she was mighty upset when a press guy didn't know what a 'period' was...So if she's okay, who cares..?!)...

Still, I don't think this show was THAT big of a deal to what it's being made out to be... Bollywood stars are hypocrites...BIG DEAL... Isn't that something we all knew?!!... They gave strict disclaimers before the event...It wasn't something that aired on television... It was a matter of  "choice" to watch or not to watch... Still, people do have the RIGHT to oppose and take offense if they chose... I just think it is getting way too much press, publicity, and limelight for something as mediocre as this...And since they made such a hoopla out of this, even the people who weren't aware of it or weren't going to watch it,probably went and saw what it was all about..It attracted more attention... What is more stupid is how the government is getting involved in all this...So DUMB... I have so much to say about the obscenity laws and the Government..
Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Why is Ranveer fans defending roast?  I am confused, plz hep me out πŸ€”

I am not defending it coz i am a ranveer fan, if it was any celeb i would still defend it and say the FIR's r totally not needed.

Thats because i hav seen these kinds of shows in hollywood so many times, the jokes r never taken so seriously and no controversy surrounds them.
So I am just shocked to see so much attention being given to this show, shocked to see police cases being filed over a show which was just supposed to be fun. 

And there is nothing wrong if people didnt like the show, i am just amazed at the fact that all these cases r being filed.
Edited by zarak65 - 9 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can you made such remark to a old woman.'Jerk off to her'.Seriously.How disgusting.How she would be feeling and her son and family members would feel embarrassed to see jerk off comment on their mother.Is it needed.Kapil Sharma and other comedians are there who does not use such cheap lines to make u laugh.Those who supported AIB on twitter #IstandwithAIB can they take a jerk off comment on their mother and sister.Seriously.
Really Pathetic to see Karan Johar to be part of this.
Indian culture says to respect elder.It should not be violated.Edited by Chachachoudhury - 9 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm trying to put myself in the shoes and think. 

If was told some guy jerked off to me. 

1) If it was someone hot like a Calvin Klein model, I'd ask if he wanted to make his fantasies realities. 
2) If it was some ordinary bloke, I'd be like Eww, what a filthy, sick pervert, can I get a restraining order?
3) If it was Ranveer Singh. I'd plot murder. 

No way do I see a reason to be embarrassed or ashamed for another person's dirty mind. It is not as if I'm doing anything actively to ignite them. But thats just me. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarak65

I am not defending it coz i am a ranveer fan, if it was any celeb i would still defend it and say the FIR's r totally not needed.

Thats because i hav seen these kinds of shows in hollywood so many times, the jokes r never taken so seriously and no controversy surrounds them.
So I am just shocked to see so much attention being given to this show, shocked to see police cases being filed over a show which was just supposed to be fun. 

And there is nothing wrong if people didnt like the show, i am just amazed at the fact that all these cases r being filed.

Do u know that all the major reality shows are picked up from the West but they are toned down to meet the Indian audience's requirements...Have u seen Big Brother...is it the same as Big Boss?? Do u think that they would do all that goes in Big Brother in Big Boss?? 

The uproar is because this is not the West...its India...u can't expect the Indians to be not offended because the Westerners don't get offended...even today kissing is a big deal in reality shows and the moviesπŸ˜›...Not saying that anyone is right or wrong here...but just that the reaction will depend on the mindset of that country.