Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaBir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"But somewhere along the line, don't you think you've channeled your grief over the miscarriage into an obsession to have a child of your own, which is why you are noticing Kabir's love for children and perhaps overlooking how much you yourself mean to him?"
Exact what Rachna need know. Now she understand why Kabir angry to her. 

Entire part that Kabir write Rachna too good Nivi. Special last "She's the girl who believes in loving somebody forever. And I'm the guy lucky enough to have been chosen as her somebody."
Really almost make cry this.

"Rachna ran her hands over the written words, feeling the bumps on the page where her husband had pressed too hard with his pen, tracing the slanted letters that were characteristic of his handwriting. A few tears brimmed over her eyelid and fell onto the paper, smudging the black ink slightly; Rachna wiped away them away carefully, clutching the paper in her hands, as she hugged it tightly to her chest."
This amazing way describe I see in front.

Kabir want call Sneha ma too sweet cute. "She held him tightly without a word, her actions enough to convince him that she would always be there for him in every way that his own mother had not been." She be good ma him and Rachna also.

"I just want this wedding to be filled with so much happiness that not even the slightest trace of sadness is left around."
Poor Kabir he too much hurt by Rachna think baby. He only want for her in life.

"He knows you better than you know yourself."
Give goosebump here. This true love now Rachna show also.

"It's up to Rachna now to decide if she wants to come back and reclaim her lost identity."
Come back Rachna. Take care Kabir and happy wedding life.

All part too good Nivi. Amazing way start new thread. Really nice! πŸ‘
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Thank you Nurit! I'm truly flattered with all these praises that I am being showered with...you're being way too kind. πŸ˜³

The conversation with Sneha definitely opened Rachna's eyes to some things in this situation that she was otherwise missing. 
I hope this last chapter also clarified some of the reasons behind why Kabir said what he did during the fight. He had been thinking all along that Rachna had moved on from the miscarriage so her bringing that matter up again made him quite furious and frustrated at the fact that she actually hadn't moved on.

Kabir always loved Rachna exactly how she was and he would never want her to change for anything or anyone. Glad you liked that part.😊

You welcome dear. πŸ˜Š keep your amazing work. waiting for your next part 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaBir

Nivi ur roommate look be fun. Welcome forum Divs. Tell spoiler about coming chapter you know sneak to laptop. πŸ˜† Just kidding! 

AgreeπŸ˜‰
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divashni

4 dos who don't kno me (most of u prolly) I'm Divs, Nivi's crazzzy roomie  πŸ˜³ 

She lets me read da chaps smtimes b4 she posts dem so I kno da story evn tho I never saw da shw, I don't wtch hindi soaps.

I hv 2 tell u all tho tht Nivs literlly gets a huge grin on hr face evrytime she reads a comment on dis story so u guys make hr day so mch betr by just hitting da like button n commntin a few lines.

Super proud of ma bestie! πŸ˜ƒ

#luvyaNivs #shegonnakillme4dis #bettergohide πŸ€£

Aha the roommate who wonders why she breaks out in hysterics when she reads sometimesπŸ˜†

Welcome to IF Divs...as you can see for yourself your roomie is a absolute star!  You are so right to be proud of her! We all love to read her writing!  And lucky you, you get to read before we all do!πŸ˜†
Aarti.1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res for chapter 56 analysis
This chapter made me fall in love with Kabir a little bit more. He definitely seems to be the stronger one in the relationship, emotionally that is. He was able to process all the chaos in his life and actively make the decision to forgive, forget, and move on. Kabir's maturity perhaps stems from the harsh facets of life that he was forced to experience from his adolescence into his adulthood and to put it mildly from growing up with a disjointed family. You had written earlier that Kabir changed for the better once Rachna came into his life, so perhaps this is when he developed the ability to forgive and let go of things that are not in one's control. Her love changed him for the better because he had been lacking that element in his life for such a long time and was therefore able to appreciate her bright presence in his life that much more. On the other hand Rachna grew up in a safe and protective environment but willingly chose to pursue the dreams that put her life into disarray and distanced her from her family. She therefore experienced chaos in her life because in some sense she caused it to happen. There were things that were out of her control of course like the sexual assault and miscarriage, but largely those events all happened within a small time frame of when she chose to pursue her dreams and run off to Benaras. Thus, Kabir became the security blanket in her life as he offered her unconditional support, happiness, and love in return for the love that she gave him. The miscarriage and resulting infertility took away the biggest sign of love that she could have returned to her husband, which is a fact that she just couldn't move on from. I don't question Rachna's emotional connection to Kabir, but I do think that Kabir loves her for who she is more than she loves him for who he is. The conversation with Sneha will hopefully be the catalyst to patch up this discord between our lovely couple and I'm excited to see how Rachna will seek forgiveness from Kabir.

Best,
Aarti
Edited by Aarti.1 - 9 years ago
Aarti.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaBir

Nivi ur roommate look be fun. Welcome forum Divs. Tell spoiler about coming chapter you know sneak to laptop.πŸ˜†Just kidding!

Spoilers would always be welcome.
Aarti.1 thumbnail

Tht made Nivs almost tear up. Thnks 4 cheerin hr up indirectly...she's bn strglng wth sum stuff 4 the last few days bt she finly smild seeing dis.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Aww Nivi I'm so glad I could cheer you up sweety. Is that what you meant by your note before you posted the last update? Melancholy? I hope you are feeling better now and you feel up to giving us the next chapter soon. Otherwise maybe my analysis will help motivate you. I will update it later tonight when I get home from work.

Best,
Aarti
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sooo have read the part, 
and  now what should i write...i think this ff have made me more emotionell..
the scene with kt and sneha was tooo good, the way he asked if he could call her maa made my heartπŸ’”...
and the letter about rachna,im just speechlees...
owww poor rachna want too go to him but isnt sure how he would react...

great work, 
waiting with excitement for the next part, 
want that rachna goes to kt and to see them happy again...

nividances thumbnail

Hiya Nivs! πŸ˜ƒ Long time no see πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Evn tho I read this off of ur laptop b4 ny1 else as ur editor all da time I figured I'd come shw my spprt since I made n IF account 4 Nisha's story nyways. 

Muah! Love ya girlie! πŸ€—

You're too much! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
I still love you though. β€οΈ πŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail

4 dos who don't kno me (most of u prolly) I'm Divs, Nivi's crazzzy roomie  πŸ˜³ 

She lets me read da chaps smtimes b4 she posts dem so I kno da story evn tho I never saw da shw, I don't wtch hindi soaps.

I hv 2 tell u all tho tht Nivs literlly gets a huge grin on hr face evrytime she reads a comment on dis story so u guys make hr day so mch betr by just hitting da like button n commntin a few lines.

Super proud of ma bestie! πŸ˜ƒ

#luvyaNivs #shegonnakillme4dis #bettergohide πŸ€£

Divashni! Crazy is an understatement... πŸ˜†
If only the people here knew half the stuff you do. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ 
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago