Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hailly

wow its really amazing dear , the scene between kabir and sneeha was so emotional that it nearly made me cry , keep up this good work .Thanks for pm .

Thank you so much! It was not my intention to make you cry...so sorry for that. I'm glad you were able to connect to that scene though and that you liked the update. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

You always know how to give us feel like we in the story. What I like in your story is that you written it in simple language and with lots of detailed that help us to imagine what happens in any part. What I have to say is that you doing good homework lol.

About the part.
Poor Rachna I am happy that she talk with sneha mausi. maybe now that sneha tell her own story to Rachna maybe now Rachna will look on her station in other way. I meet many woman that cant have kids of own but I did see many of that I know that they get one of their own in the end. I hope Rachna will also believe it soon. it really the hard part in woman life.

I like how KT Call Sneha mausi ma so sweet. he finely find what he looking for. the love that ma give to her kids. I am happy for KT.

I also like what he write in the note. he is so in love with her. he like her the way she is this what all woman wishing for. the part she hug the note really touch me and the way she touch the words that was write on the note. amazing part dear 
I hope Rachna and KT Will talk with each other because the both need each other now.

Thanks for the lovely part I really love it waiting for the next part. 

Thank you Nurit! I'm truly flattered with all these praises that I am being showered with...you're being way too kind. πŸ˜³

The conversation with Sneha definitely opened Rachna's eyes to some things in this situation that she was otherwise missing. 
I hope this last chapter also clarified some of the reasons behind why Kabir said what he did during the fight. He had been thinking all along that Rachna had moved on from the miscarriage so her bringing that matter up again made him quite furious and frustrated at the fact that she actually hadn't moved on.

Kabir always loved Rachna exactly how she was and he would never want her to change for anything or anyone. Glad you liked that part.😊
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Congrats on thread 2 πŸ₯³
Will read and comment later

Thanks Sharlene! Will be waiting for your comment. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekra101

awsome nivi. actually i wanted to post comment from a long ago. but i was always lateπŸ˜’ . now i decided that i will cooment in each chapter u write in future. i have same opinion that u write great.πŸ˜›. thanks 4 giving time to it despite of a busy schedule. keep writting.😊. . and congratulation 4 thread 2.πŸ₯³
nivi, can we hope 4 rabir romance in the future updates ? i feel sad seeing rachna and kabeer both in this situation😭. hope that they'll clear misunderstanding soon. πŸ˜› you know,  whwn u started giving it on weekends, i started calling it 'weekend serial' . but now it's my almost regular serial. bcoz everyday i wait for it as i used to wait 4 sslk. whwn i read ur written updates, i feel i'm watching the serial. want to give u a tight hug 4 nice updates

Hi! Nice to meet you. 😊 So you were one of those silent readers? Well thank you for creating an account just to comment on here. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to see that so many new people are creating IF accounts just for this story. It's unbelievable. πŸ˜²

"Weekend serial"?? I like that phrase. πŸ˜†
Yeah there was a point when I was updating on the weekends but I was on vacation for the past month so I was able to update more frequently. Now that my college has started back up I think the updates will become on the weekends again for the most part. 

Rabir romance will definitely happen in the near future.
Thank you again for the kind words. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Congrats for thread 2 for your beautiful creation of RaBirπŸ‘

I loved the way Sneha mausi talke about her personal life and showed the clear feelings of Kabir and making understand it to Rachna.

Letter by Kabir   was really touchy

Nice UpdateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you! Glad you liked the update. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

@Bold...Told you  so Nivi...There has been a definite progression in your writing and now you have an English Major confirming it...not someone who studied AccountingπŸ˜† 

The compliment was just as special coming from an accounting major (who is a phenomenal writer herself!πŸ˜ƒ) as it was coming from an english major. Thank you! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiya Nivs! πŸ˜ƒ Long time no see πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Evn tho I read this off of ur laptop b4 ny1 else as ur editor all da time I figured I'd come shw my spprt since I made n IF account 4 Nisha's story nyways. 

Muah! Love ya girlie! πŸ€—
Divashni thumbnail
4 dos who don't kno me (most of u prolly) I'm Divs, Nivi's crazzzy roomie  πŸ˜³ 
She lets me read da chaps smtimes b4 she posts dem so I kno da story evn tho I never saw da shw, I don't wtch hindi soaps.

I hv 2 tell u all tho tht Nivs literlly gets a huge grin on hr face evrytime she reads a comment on dis story so u guys make hr day so mch betr by just hitting da like button n commntin a few lines.

Super proud of ma bestie! πŸ˜ƒ

#luvyaNivs #shegonnakillme4dis #bettergohide πŸ€£
Divashni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti.1

Hi Nivi!
I typed out responses to each of the chapters in a word document but it was mistakenly deleted this morning when I was cleaning out my hard drive of excess junk. I therefore apologize for not being able to give you my analysis that you had mentioned you liked reading. I have caught up completely and I have to commend you on some chapters that were noteworthy. The analogy to the birds was great, the revelation of the Tripathi family's truth was great, the father-son reconciliation was great, the engagement was great, the fight was tense and appropriate, and lastly, the entire chapter 55 took my breath away with how beautifully it was composed. There are of course more things from each update that I would have loved to write an essay about but I think you get the sense of how much I enjoyed reading the story thus far. You my dear have an amazing talent and I think it has flowered even more beautifully in the last 20 or so chapters that you have written. I am ecstatic that I am all caught up to your updated chapters but I hate that I will now have to wait for you to post each update and I won't just be able to move on as soon as I finish reading. I will certainly be giving you my essay comments so if that entices you to post each update quickly I can happily write you a book. I am waiting to see how you resolve this fight. Also, I don't know if you have planned this or not but will the Garg aunts be making a return at all? Congratulations on the second thread and I wish you lots more success in the future as well. Good luck and keep writing.

Best,
Aarti

Tht made Nivs almost tear up. Thnks 4 cheerin hr up indirectly...she's bn strglng wth sum stuff 4 the last few days bt she finly smild seeing dis. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
RaBir thumbnail
Nivi ur roommate look be fun. Welcome forum Divs. Tell spoiler about coming chapter you know sneak to laptop. πŸ˜† Just kidding!