Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Am bored dude, ab neend bhi nahi aa rahi..main kya karoon ??
Yeh log abhi tak uhe nahi, author sahiba needs good sleep..With good sleep come good ideas ðŸ˜†
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

NO
Desi muh de, tab sochungi😆

Desi nahi milega re..isise kaam chala lenge..saw some images on google..each one fitted to R n B so well
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deernav

Desi nahi milega re..isise kaam chala lenge..saw some images on google..each one fitted to R n B so well

I dunno re..dimaag kaam nahi kar raha...I want some fun ...
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Am bored dude, ab neend bhi nahi aa rahi..main kya karoon ??
Yeh log abhi tak uhe nahi, author sahiba needs good sleep..With good sleep come good ideas ðŸ˜†

Same halat hai yaar, way 2 bored. No wrk 2 do🥱

Yea let author sleep we need back 2 back 2 back updates ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
bechari kitna kaam karti hai yaar!!! We need to give her time 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems like a long wait tonight ðŸ˜­

Well my fav part in Likewise was as follows-
"The shortest (affair) has been a month and 4 days" he said softly blistering 
"Oh" "Ummm" she began
"Enough II" he said... her eyes big innocent and moist... sad at discovering he remembered every sexual encounter in such detail
"Well SHE provoked me" he thought angrily
"U could have set a new record wih me" she said NOT THE ONE TO GIVE UP ON A FIGHT... NO... HOW CAN SHE?
.. swallowing the lump in her throat...

Something about RB thinking about their fights and letting us know also, really excites me...the last time he did this was the Iyer Pride time...it shows how much it matters...
And well they are too good wen they fight and then when they make -up😳

Next I'm imagining him standing with a glass in the balcony and her in the bed with the French note and maybe a few of der typical exchange of msgs or maybe we jump to the next working day, I really want to know how her collegues react (the ABCD, Mr.Bansal and well Bally will be happy only)
Id like to see if Bally says anything about this to RB and how our dude reacts...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Thanks again Nisha for giving a very real feel to the relationship. All relationships take time to develop, whether it's arranged or love. Love is definitely ruled by attraction but then again you only get attracted to someone who is  your soulmate. II and R&B are destined to be together as the stars are aligned and the chemistry between them can be felt by us readers. You put a beautiful tangent by showing insecurities & trust factor, II has to let go of his past and focus on their present and future.

Relationship is all about comprise and letting go egos. Especially between a couple... Sure there is socio-economic difference to cross too... It's a big leap coming from middle class family to uber rich. Think about us we all came to this part of the world and embraced so many things just because we wanted to settle here with our spouse. Had to let go many important people parents & extended family, miss celebrating festivals. II and R&B have to go through the growing pains.

To me R&B is a typical analytical guy. Ruled by logic. And for him feeling what he feels for II is also a new insight to himself.

Last night also I commented at ungodly hour 1.AM thanks to my son who got up and said that a monster was chasing his truck. I read your last update then and kept playing SoSy No 5 from Beethoven as it fitted to the story.( though I am not a a fan for English Classic music) Your SoSy compelled me to think about it as I read some history of that era.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakmangla21

Same halat hai yaar, way 2 bored. No wrk 2 do🥱

Yea let author sleep we need back 2 back 2 back updates ðŸ˜†

he is good looking but oo blonde. I can only picture someone with brown hair. 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How abt Ian somerhalder for R&B..i cant post a picture from phone bt he comes to my mind!

Btw Nisha i met a friend today and he tells me im joining KPMG and i was like what..say it again!!!! Trust me im nt even lying i swear but i just couldn't believe it for once..it took me back to thinking abt this story *sigh*
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She came and went