Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 117

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by serendipity.

i am curious, i actually genuinely NEVER knew this was a fic. KILL ME Pinch LOL
I will defo read this tonite Embarrassed 

Do you remember the good old days of yhm when we used to gush about them and swoon and dream and get excited. How we used to watch each episode ten times that we knew each detail by heart?
Well this story has completely helped me forget that. In fact, I feel what a fool I was. I worshipped the show in the beginning and what I feel for this story is a cut above that. You're going to love it and forget the sick show. And trust me I know you've loved the show a lot. But you'll love the symphonies more
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

This is for all of you who get Nish going and also for u NishEmbarrassed DECODE this guysLOL

Havent read the update yet.

This is for last ones-

"Appa went up and shook his hand, "Come on in Raman" he said

"Thank you sir" he said not taking his eyes off the object in red

Glossy and pink.. in red.."

Looks like the thank you is more for giving him II.

I am having a tough time with this crappy ibternet connection BUT I didnt stop until I heard the Rukmini Ramana part in that song.

I am a regular reader, I read the moment u post. I am obsessed. Modernfamily and Anu voice out things exactly in my mind. But when i actually come to review, it comes out as a haphazard mess. I blurt out the most insignificant things. This story is a drug. I cant imagine a time when I wouldnt read an update wen i sleep at 12 and wouldnt check my phone first thing in the morning at 6. I cant imagine my life without SoSy. I live near Adobe, Noida. When you mentioned it, I went gaga. I have never been affected so much by something fictitious thats why I talk more about the effect than the story. I badly want to thank you Nish. 

We know about the power that R&B has over II but what would be more interesting to watch is the power that she would hold on him in the coming years of their marriage. 

scribble, the collage you made awesomely represents the story!! Clap
We are doing exactly what you are doing starting early in the morning! We are all sailing in the same boat!!!!LOL

Originally posted by modernfamily

Originally posted by serendipity.

i am curious, i actually genuinely NEVER knew this was a fic. KILL ME Pinch LOL
I will defo read this tonite Embarrassed 

Do you remember the good old days of yhm when we used to gush about them and swoon and dream and get excited. How we used to watch each episode ten times that we knew each detail by heart?
Well this story has completely helped me forget that. In fact, I feel what a fool I was. I worshipped the show in the beginning and what I feel for this story is a cut above that. You're going to love it and forget the sick show. And trust me I know you've loved the show a lot. But you'll love the symphonies more
I quote you again modern !!!
What a fantastic thing to say!!!ClapClapClap
true each word of yours is...
I am over the show, the characters, the starts, everything about it..
Nothing connects me now!! neither the starts, their IVs, their off screen avatars or their on screen chemistry, NOTHING ABSOLUTELY!!!
FOR ME, NOW, YEH HAI MOHOBBATEIN IS DOWN THE DRAIN.DeadDead
SOFTWARE SYMPHONIES IS ALL I GUSH ABOUT DAY IN AND DAY OUT Embarrassed
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by modernfamily

I'm expecting a lot over this weekend N. Appa and r&b are like arch enemies now v fighting over II. She realises now that her life will not be the same anymore with an overprotective husband. Hope this doesn't turn into a stifling relationship.  Like someone said that it may cost her her  individuality

Her BIGGEST complaint about him is he is not expressive, he doesnt call he doesnt gush he doesnt circle her like other lover boys do, he considers her his ADVERSARY mostly

So unless Appa provokes him his unreasonable possessiveness will not rear its ugly head...
He lives in his own world, he is not constantly stalking her... in fact he never calls never emails never texts... but when he is around he wants her all the time. Even after he gave her the ring, he is not standing outside her cube every evening forcing her to ride home with him. Since he saw her Thursday evening in the parking lot he took her to his house

Just like any girl she wants to be pampered and cajoled and coaxed... banda aisa nahi hai... very reserved and understated
And that is what about him is making us all fall for him each passing day !!!
He is very understated Nisha!! like almost non existent!!!
I am in awe of how you created this character with so much perfection!!!
Love him to bits...I repeat again " KAASH YEH MUJHE MIL JAAYE" LOLLOLLOL
SCULPTRESS Nisha!
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

This is for all of you who get Nish going and also for u NishEmbarrassed DECODE this guysLOL

Havent read the update yet.

This is for last ones-

"Appa went up and shook his hand, "Come on in Raman" he said

"Thank you sir" he said not taking his eyes off the object in red

Glossy and pink.. in red.."

Looks like the thank you is more for giving him II.

I am having a tough time with this crappy ibternet connection BUT I didnt stop until I heard the Rukmini Ramana part in that song.

I am a regular reader, I read the moment u post. I am obsessed. Modernfamily and Anu voice out things exactly in my mind. But when i actually come to review, it comes out as a haphazard mess. I blurt out the most insignificant things. This story is a drug. I cant imagine a time when I wouldnt read an update wen i sleep at 12 and wouldnt check my phone first thing in the morning at 6. I cant imagine my life without SoSy. I live near Adobe, Noida. When you mentioned it, I went gaga. I have never been affected so much by something fictitious thats why I talk more about the effect than the story. I badly want to thank you Nish. 

We know about the power that R&B has over II but what would be more interesting to watch is the power that she would hold on him in the coming years of their marriage. 

I DONT KNOW if I will violate any copyrights BUT I WANT TO USE THIS AS MY BOOK COVERPartyClap EmbarrassedHugHeart  Day Dreaming 

OMG!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VISUAL REPRESENTATION Tweet

I AM UTTERLY SPEECHLESS
OMG!!

This is a brilliant one
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
That would be a brilliant idea Nisha!!ClapClapClap
Its really nice...Depicts the entire story on the top cover!!!
beautiful..
Tweet
THANKS FOR THAT LOVELY NOTE
You are a student, you must focus on whats important first. Tales like this will come and go... When I went to Graduate School I was pregnant with my first AND working full time... the only pregnant one in the program then... I would waddle the hallways between classes... and sit in the library dozing...

Drive home at 10:30 @ night with hubs trailing me in his car... the fabulous job I have today is because of the investments I made to build myself however much it killed me those initial years

It will all pay off... I AM THRILLED TO BITS I HAVE SMART INTELLIGENT AMAZINGLY TALENTED readers like you

I posted on Anu's So Sy marketing venture yesterday and said there is a saying "You attract people like yourself"

I HAVE!! fully and completely...

R&B gave Mr Iyer a "Well shes mine, so GET OVER
IT" look as subtly as possible...ha ha..nisha this is just ultimate... possessive father possessive soon to be husband...kya hoga II ka...
normally saas and jamai ki takrar hoti hai yaha tables will turn...
vaise i liked R&B getting angry knowing about II roaming around delhi at 2am..protective... so so good..as long as it doesn't turn into over protectiveness...

ek aur update milega kya.????