Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I Love You Nisha for doing this. An evil II occassionally is a gud dose.😆 lets see what happens next. M super excited.
Love the moral. If you wud have shown her running into his arms and gushing abt missing him, it would have been so unsettling. Spl mention for shravu the ninja. Talking in a man's voice🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One last page and anew thread for a new update!!!!!!!
CONGRATS GUYS 👏👏
His reaction, well, it will be none..He will stare at her blankly ,when she gets back from her trip , in his office, where she is accusing him of many things 🤣🤣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

He has his own way of giving Payback na...wats gonna happen ???

Am sure Nisha will make the "paying-back" INTERESTING .😆😆
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Am sure Nisha will make the "paying-back" INTERESTING .😆😆

And then she will pay him back and THIS paying back will continue till the rest of their lives🤣
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

One last page and anew thread for a new update!!!!!!!

CONGRATS GUYS 👏👏
His reaction, well, it will be none..He will stare at her blankly ,when she gets back from her trip , in his office, where she is accusing him of many things 🤣🤣

Does this mean all gushing stops at the 150th page...until Nisha starts a new thread.
How does it work...someone please let me know!
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Does this mean all gushing stops at the 150th page...until Nisha starts a new thread.
How does it work...someone please let me know!

I think yes, we have to stop in case mods close this thread for surpassing the pages. We can gush on Anu's marketing thread😳
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">And then she will pay him back and THIS paying back will continue till the rest of their lives</font>🤣

i just hope that in this payback game they dont end up hurting each other...
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

I think yes, we have to stop in case mods close this thread for surpassing the pages. We can gush on Anu's marketing thread😳

You're awesome Tweety🤗Thank you!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lets shift to Anu's page guys!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
The updates were very nice and well written..I loved reading all of them..with each and every update the story is getting more interesting and more intriguing and I keep wondering what would happen next...keep up the good work going..I am really in awe reading the way you are shaping the story...absolutely brilliant.. well talking about the updates, Baldev is really a very good friend and guide for Ishita and the conversation between II, Baldev and Suman, with Baldev's running commentary while Ishita and Suman were conversing was just too good..sweet..I guess in the current existing situation it is only Baldev who is lifting up Ishita's spirits...really good...talking about Ishita's parents, well they still are not sure if Raman is right for their daughter..while Ishita's Appa is openly disapproving of the match of II and R&B, Ishita's mother too holds a strong resentment towards the match, though she tries to be understanding and is not voicing her disapproval..well all I can say for this is if Ishita's parents, especially her father keeps up the same behavior then I guess they are just pushing Ishita away and forcing Ishita to maintain a one arm distance from them and this is hurting Ishita badly...if Ishita's parents are one extreme than II's would-be husband R&B is another extreme.. well I understand he talks less, he smiles less, he is not expressive but one call at least for a minute to his would-be wife 'II' will not make R&B any less, I somehow feel R&B has taken his II for granted and he goes on a II ignore spree..and here Ishita keeps missing him, making her frustrated, angry..both the situations 1) with her parents and 2) with R&B's no communication, ignorance is bliss behavior attitude Ishita is being brought to tears and no wonder she has made herself sick..seriously this is no way to behave and treat a bride to-be..According to me both are wrong, I mean Ishita's Father and Ishita's Would-Be-Husband both are wrong and they are knowingly or unknowingly hurting Ishita, one I guess with his insecurity and the other with his ignorance...hmmm... so R&B is bonding with Vandita... well if he has time for this why cannot he take time and just make one call to his to-be-wife and make her feel wanted...Shravu has revealed to Ishita about going to R&B's place..ohhh..my heart goes out to Ishita...she is ought to be hurt...and in the spur of the moment Ishita decides to join Baldev and his family on a trip to Jaipur and plus Ishita wants to take a walk in Ranthambore..well I think Ishita for sure needs this break and she needs time away from everyone...each one is pressurizing her, making her feel guilty, making her feel stranded and alone and tearing her apart this time away will do her good and I guess this serves R&B right, may be at least now he would realize not to take II for granted...and hope he also realizes 'you sow what you reap' and thus he unknowingly ignored his II and now II has done the same..and before I forget the earlier message exchange between II and R&B was nice...and finally I would say this yes the longing to be with each other, to see each other remains unsaid in the hearts of R&B and II...just wish these two were a little bit more communicative, may be not in words but even in expressions would do...really awesome updates...keep it up...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...😊 Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago