Originally posted by serendipity.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

i am curious, i actually genuinely NEVER knew this was a fic. KILL ME Pinch LOL
I will defo read this tonite Embarrassed 

Nah!! We wont...

JUST SO U can read itLOL

Thanks S

Hope you are NOT looking for a YHM LIKE story, its completely different in every which wayBig smile
LOL haan haan :P
acha? does this mean this might have a bit of Romance &/or Mohabbatein!? ROFL considering the show doesnt have it? LOL
im sure it will have humor though Big smile :P i dont care how it is, not reading with any expectations except for the fact that its gonna be awesome considering how many threads youre already done with, Nisha! Embarrassed heh
im definitely BTW not looking for a YHM LIKE story atleast for now LOL different is good Smile

PS BTW, youve updated the wrong pg number for the latest part Embarrassed its 116 and not 115 :)
Dude, there id HELL LOT OF ROMANCE, PASSIONATE AND VERY VERY EMOTIONAL
You are on the right page at the right time!!!!!
Welcome on board and have a pleasant stay!!!!!!!
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I wish I could see R&B's various looks! He seems to speak a lot with his eyes! I have extremely limited human interactions so it's very difficult for me to imagine those!
True that!!! Every time he emotes, I so wanna see his face and eyes and his gestures Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Originally posted by ashu9

Dude, there id HELL LOT OF ROMANCE, PASSIONATE AND VERY VERY EMOTIONAL
You are on the right page at the right time!!!!!
Welcome on board and have a pleasant stay!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD? are we serious?! Shocked Big smile EEKS!
I actually thought k Nisha always did have this complaint and all of us too honestly of how much Romance this year old married couple lack... and i was like isne likha hai this HAS to be romantic but OH THANK GOD and Thank you, and thank you in ADVANCE, Nish! like UGH. THANK YOU
ROMANCE AND EMOTIONS TOO!? Shocked <3333
kill me now Tongue LOL okay dont, let me read this in peace tonite Tongue

Thank you for the welcome, ashu! Embarrassed
Originally posted by modernfamily

I'm expecting a lot over this weekend N. Appa and r&b are like arch enemies now v fighting over II. She realises now that her life will not be the same anymore with an overprotective husband. Hope this doesn't turn into a stifling relationship.  Like someone said that it may cost her her  individuality
I quote you modern!!!
I am looking forward to a marathon of updates, tonight especially, cause I will be sleep deprived owing to my late evening nap Ouch
yes, It will to an extent!!! Thats a whole chunk to be discovered...For the independent, bold girl she is, it will not be a cake walk!!!

I'm expecting a lot over this weekend N. Appa and r&b are like arch enemies now v fighting over II. She realises now that her life will not be the same anymore with an overprotective husband. Hope this doesn't turn into a stifling relationship.  Like someone said that it may cost her her  individuality

Her BIGGEST complaint about him is he is not expressive, he doesnt call he doesnt gush he doesnt circle her like other lover boys do, he considers her his ADVERSARY mostly

So unless Appa provokes him his unreasonable possessiveness will not rear its ugly head...
He lives in his own world, he is not constantly stalking her... in fact he never calls never emails never texts... but when he is around he wants her all the time. Even after he gave her the ring, he is not standing outside her cube every evening forcing her to ride home with him. Since he saw her Thursday evening in the parking lot he took her to his house

Just like any girl she wants to be pampered and cajoled and coaxed... banda aisa nahi hai... very reserved and understated

OH MY GOD? are we serious?! Shocked Big smile EEKS!
I actually thought k Nisha always did have this complaint and all of us too honestly of how much Romance this year old married couple lack... and i was like isne likha hai this HAS to be romantic but OH THANK GOD and Thank you, and thank you in ADVANCE, Nish! like UGH. THANK YOU
ROMANCE AND EMOTIONS TOO!? Shocked <3333
kill me now Tongue LOL okay dont, let me read this in peace tonite Tongue

Thank you for the welcome, ashu! Embarrassed
You are welcome, S. I dont really know of the Daily Beat thread by Nisha..I havent been to the thread before this story actually took off.
I did hear a lot about it though, but never got time to look into it!!
I am glad you are here , joining us in our adventure trip..Hope you have a peaceful read Big smile
trust me, BOHUT ROMANTIC HAI!!!!JHEL NAHI PAOGI TongueTongueTongue
Ypu will keep asking for more, insatiable !!
This is for all of you who get Nish going and also for u NishEmbarrassed DECODE this guysLOL

Havent read the update yet.

This is for last ones-

"Appa went up and shook his hand, "Come on in Raman" he said

"Thank you sir" he said not taking his eyes off the object in red

Glossy and pink.. in red.."

Looks like the thank you is more for giving him II.

I am having a tough time with this crappy ibternet connection BUT I didnt stop until I heard the Rukmini Ramana part in that song.

I am a regular reader, I read the moment u post. I am obsessed. Modernfamily and Anu voice out things exactly in my mind. But when i actually come to review, it comes out as a haphazard mess. I blurt out the most insignificant things. This story is a drug. I cant imagine a time when I wouldnt read an update wen i sleep at 12 and wouldnt check my phone first thing in the morning at 6. I cant imagine my life without SoSy. I live near Adobe, Noida. When you mentioned it, I went gaga. I have never been affected so much by something fictitious thats why I talk more about the effect than the story. I badly want to thank you Nish. 

We know about the power that R&B has over II but what would be more interesting to watch is the power that she would hold on him in the coming years of their marriage. 

Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Her BIGGEST complaint about him is he is not expressive, he doesnt call he doesnt gush he doesnt circle her like other lover boys do, he considers her his ADVERSARY mostly

So unless Appa provokes him his unreasonable possessiveness will not rear its ugly head...
He lives in his own world, he is not constantly stalking her... in fact he never calls never emails never texts... but when he is around he wants her all the time. Even after he gave her the ring, he is not standing outside her cube every evening forcing her to ride home with him. Since he saw her Thursday evening in the parking lot he took her to his house

Just like any girl she wants to be pampered and cajoled and coaxed... banda aisa nahi hai... very reserved and understated
And that is what about him is making us all fall for him each passing day !!!
He is very understated Nisha!! like almost non existent!!!
I am in awe of how you created this character with so much perfection!!!
Love him to bits...I repeat again " KAASH YEH MUJHE MIL JAAYE" LOLLOLLOL