Software Symph 4--Walking to Ranthambore on 146 - Page 116

Posted: 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!! Moral of the story... ROCKS πŸ€£ 
 about time II gave it back.. and rightly so!!    

Appa Amma convo - appa is being a baby πŸ˜† ... like his favourite cuddle bear is being pulled and snatched and taken...by the big bully devil... and the whinging shall go on ...πŸ˜†  . 

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">This I call a " MASTER STROKE"πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">WONDERFUL TWIST YOU BROUGHT IN NISHA!!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Am really excited now, it clearly shows how RB is affected!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Shravu, thanks kanna for texting and calling your chitthi at the right time, and not letting your mother know about the phone call😲😲</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Amma, why are you getting frantic anyway? She needed a break, let her have it.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Appa will do "THE LUNGI DANCE"🀣🀣PROUD OF HIS DAUGHTER, SHE DEFIED THE DEVIL.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Vandu, now dont scramble and say your sorries, please. you have no idea what our II baby has been through all this while😭</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">RB, "CHECKMATE"😈</font>

aur silent treatment do...aisa hi hoga fir...II gave it back to him... whole week he didn't call her...abhi bhughto...let our II enjoy in jaipur and let R&B brood...
@ashu...i really can't guess anything rt now yr...im just praying our day n der night passes soon and v hv d next update πŸ˜Š
Exactly Nidhi. πŸ˜ƒ..Bhughatne do humare aashiq ko thode din..πŸ˜†
He wont feel the pain also πŸ˜­
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

arey nisha aapne toh mera haseen sapna tod diya...i thought II would get to eat R&B 's special today but yaha to WW 7?8? hone wali hai...
II is one antique piece..gussa hui toh jaipur hi bhag gayi...plus made R&B culprit too in her parents eyes saying that he gave permission...abhi to appa ki nazar mai R&B ki position aur down...

kya hoga in dono ka??????

Spot on there!!! 
& such a compulsive liar she is ..πŸ˜†  ... R&B  has got some learning to do as well, to tackle II  πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

LOVED IT!!! Moral of the story... ROCKS πŸ€£ 
 about time II gave it back.. and rightly so!!    

Appa Amma convo - appa is being a baby πŸ˜† ... like his favourite cuddle bear is being pulled and snatched and taken...by the big bully devil... and the winging shall go on ...πŸ˜†  . 

Bold - So true sunshine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashu9

Exactly Nidhi. πŸ˜ƒ..Bhughatne do humare aashiq ko thode din..πŸ˜†
He wont feel the pain also😭

ha na ashu...i wonder whether he will even react...if he won't then II will feel he don't give a damn and this will hurt her more...i hope inka kuch toh kalyan ho...
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

ha na ashu...i wonder whether he will even react...if he won't then II will feel he don't give a damn and this will hurt her more...i hope inka kuch toh kalyan ho...
Im fearing the same thing... His reaction will be no reaction πŸ˜­
Nahiii
Originally posted by taara113

Im fearing the same thing... His reaction will be no reaction πŸ˜­
Nahiii
How will the story move if there's no reaction from him! Only misunderstandings will increase. πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Seriousreader

How will the story move if there's no reaction from him! Only  isunderstandings will increase. πŸ˜­
He has his own way of giving Payback na...wats gonna happen ???