Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 35
Shattered images... Broken hearts... Mutilated souls!

Chandan Chandan Chandan!! He is the masterpiece in you work!!
My heart twists at his agony. All his life, he stayed away, from the only two peoplle that mattered with a small solace that his distance gives her comfort. He was burning in his guilt, guilt of the crime he was forced into.
Saari zindagi yu hi kat gayi, kabhi zindagi ji hi nahi paaya.Aur phir hawa ka ek zhoka aaya jisne zindagi ki har buniyaad hila di, har aas cheen li.
He would have destroyed himself for Poonam's happiness but trust in his family made him the inadvertant destroyer.

And fate was not done tormenting him. Saalo ki dabi hui aas puri bhi hui toh kis roop mei.
The unknown daughter of his blood who was killed even before he could see her!
Gosh! The heart-wrenching, soul-searing pain he suffered... Even the daughter of his heart was snatched away!! Death must seem like an easy escape from the stark realities now.

Dev's timely call got him treatment. But kamina Brij got him out of the hospital the very next day. Chandan is iland I fear what would Brij do now!

Fingers crossed for Chandan now! When the night is darkest, can dawn be far away.
And night for Chandan and Poonam has been some 20 odd years long. They deserve some happiness!

----------------------

Tara cares deeply for Chandan. Thank God for Dev's timely intervention that he saved her.
Dev babu ki timing kamaal hai!! And now wants to clear out all the issues!!

-----------------

Geet is distressed for Maithili. Munda cannot see her upset. Chalo kuch baat toh ki dono ne!

Kabir was agonised. He could have lost his mother. And the best part of this heavy duty update! Kabir Megha are a pair!
🥳
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pearl.white

Chapter 33

Dev and Chandan's inadvertant friendship was heartwarming! Strangers unburdened their hearts.

Chandan... Sandalwood... Purity...
Fact: Sandalwood's essence attracts snakes. And yet it is asthetic to be offered to the almighty.
And the fact turned the bitter truth of this man's life. His tale leaves a dull ache around the heart.
This is for the Chandan who has lost himself, whose youth was wasted because of evils.
"Kyu; khoye khoye chaand ki firaq mei, talaash mei, udaas hai dil!"

Gosh! The game was played with Chandan, Poonam and Tara as pawns. He never knew the dead child was his, she never knew the bitter trap laid! Pammi played him for all those years. And now he is back. Wish he gets his lost love, or a love that was never his till yet.

The song is beautifully poignant.

Sej nahi, chita sahi, jo bhi mile sona hoga!!

That summarises his life. A guy so pure at heart with the noblest of intentions, never received anything from life. I guess he was allowed to love Tara also for a very less time and ge cherishes those moments. Tara ko bhi mom dad ka pyaar nahi mila, one lost to depression and other forbidden.

I want to read more on Chandan now. First time in this story, I was sad for coming back to protagonists!!

-------------

Dev is now determined to win Tara's love. Geet and his closeness bothers Tara.

The line about 'my wounds are mine alone' was powerful!

Dev-veer-ji to Devarji... Seems like fate has already started conspiring to get our hopeless duo together.

Who is stalking Tara? And what happened to Pari?

@underlined.. thank u for getting it..  The name of the hero was Chander in the other show he was in.
I toyed with the thought of naming him Chand but Chandan seemed the right name for his character.

It is such a pleasure to read your comments.  Thanks.😃

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 37 lovely update so maaneet went to dhaba for dinner maan on cloud 9 so happy and confident a sardar flirts with geet which maan hates to the core he is looking st the menu geet worried for the bill makes maan fall for her more she dosent know who maan is and wanna spilt the bill he loves her sincerity maan somehow makes her agree he will pay the bill geet pouting maan controoling loved how maan offered geet chocolates in such a flimy style geet gave chocolate to couple of kids maan pouting for not getting the kiss he deserves they statrted eating seeing maans eyes water geet gave him lassi and touched his lips later cursed hersellf for it both lost in eachother drums started to beat maaneet dance the same pappi chor kids came and danced with geet kissed her making maan frown he wiped her cheeks they were abt to kiss but came out of trance maan happy to spend such magical time with geet
Chapter 36
What a breather after all the emotional havoc!!
Munda has another competition in the form of Salmaan Khan. For Megha's happiness; he gets the tickets to Dabang!
The boys v/s girls was nice. So all set for the movie. Maan got a movie date in full privacy!!
HaHa!! Lottery nikal padi iski toh!

He is so cuttee!! Keeping score against Salmaan. Attitude toh abhi se hai!!
Geet is lost in the movie and he is lost in her. And romantic scenes make him visualise a future with Geet. Even Geet gets lost in his eyes. And he fantasises her in his kurta... Babaji!!

Geet was all dazzled by him and even forgot Salmaan. Well agar Maan ka personal attentiin mil raha ho, toh all the Shahrukh's and Salmaan can go take a dive for all she would care!!

Finally, he gathers all his guts and asks her out for a dinner. I thought that Geet might refuse but she went with her heart for this once. Maan was elated.

Another couple... another story about life, love, complications. Kabir is being crushed by his burdens. His insecurities and inferiority complexes make her lash out at Megha. But she knows that he is atttracted to her. He feeks that it is better to stay away. And later he regrets for snatching her smile on her birthday. He walks miles to see her once, brings a rose although his earnings are meagre... And yet denies his feelings!!
Chapter 37
Maan was cuteness overloaded throughout the dhaba date!!
They reach at the dhaba and sardarji flirts with Geet..The green horns rise on Munda's heads, he mutters about the sardarji and sends him off!! Loved the possessive Khurana...

And then he offers her chocolates on his kness while speaking the lyrics of a cheesy number. Gosh! He is swoonworthy!!

Awiee!! Pappi chor Kids!! This guy cannot get more adorable. But there was more, he actually wiped off the kiss of her cheek during the bhangra.

Loved how you integrated Soldiers in the update.

And the best part of the update was how Geet is cementing a relationship with Maan and not Maan Singh Khurana!!
Chapter 38
Geet dreams about Maan in the backdrop of Suraj hua Maddham. She is delirious with joy at his affections and the lovely moments passed. Memories to be cherished forever...

And she is brought out of her fairytale as she reflects the events afterwards. She realises the differences between their social standing and berates herself for dreaming too big. She has her insecurities about ger limited means; her village background. He waits for her below her balcony but she does not come out to calm her desires.

She tries to write off her feelings...

"Jalta rahe Suraj, Chaand rahe madddham,
Ye khwab hai mushkil, Naa mil sakenge hum!"

-------------------------

Kabir is lost in his miseries of having not seen Megha for 2 days. He overhears about her and is frantic with worry. It does not make him a bad person to be relieved at Megha's well being.

But her lack of food intake disturbs him and he lashes out at her again. He has a classic foot-in-the-mouth syndrome.

His humble background and lack of funds is heartbreakinng. He is a boy who is struggling too hard to make ends meet.

He is also filled with fear of his father's deeds and is scared of hurting Megha and as a reflex, always pushes her away. Yet; he went, got injured but fed her.

Ishq... lagaye na lage, bujhae na bujhe!!

---------------

Glad that Maan put out the issues in open rather than stewing in misunderstandings and internal conflicts. He reassured her in a lovely manner. And he chatted and serenaded her with songs!! Awiee!!

Loved the progression of their relation!

Nakul and Maan's chemistry is beyond the world... Ek baar Maaneet ki shadi hone do phir Geet Nakul ko jhadu se pitegi!!
Chaptee 39
So many facets of love in one story! It is really commendable!!

Tara tries to meet Chandan. Seems like Chandan has not been in contact with Tara throughout the years! What a misery!!

Tara cannot see Dev in harm's way and is resolute about distancing herself from him. She is finding it exceedingly difficult in face of his love and stubborness!

My heart goes out to Dev! She keeps on tearing his heart, he keeps on gathering the pieces to present them again to her to be heartbroken again.

Dadi is fully positive for the couple as she think that Dev will finally find an anchor.

Pari surfaces again, ( Wasn't she kidnapped by Suraj a few chapters before)
This girl is proving to be clingy..She either needs to get out of the dreamworld or get a guy who treats her like the princess of his heart. I would prefer the latter. Sadly, she is trying to enter a heart that is filled with Tara.

Dev agrees to go with Pai and Tara makes a plan to go to her native place. Danger bells!!

--------------------------

DEV-arji and Geet have a tete-a-tete about the matters of heart. It was adorable to see Geet holding her eternal love for Maan aflame with the strong thread of fate. At times, she feels some insecurities but yet finds solace in her faith.
After all, true love is forever! Geet toh Maan ke liye Meera si deewani hai...

"Kal mera intezaar tha tujhko, aaj mai intezaar karti hu"

Glad that Dev is so protective of Geet.
Chapter 40
I love the Bin Tere reprise version!!

Dev reflects back on his conversation with Geet and internally connects it to Maan.How well he knows his brother!!
Is Geet in trouble??

Tara is on her way to her hometown but she rationalises her thoughts. Glad that she is keeping tabs on her mother. She rethinks her decision and tries to get back to Delhi. But the fate does not always favours and a goon of Suraj has now seen her!

---------------------

Maan in London. What do I say?? He is lovelorn and is musing about Geet. Dil toh Delhi mei chod aaya hai.
He is lamenting over his heartbreak as he feels that Geet never returned his feelings. Guess the communication barrier cropped up! Sometimes words are needed. Full stopn

I am not judging him but I would say that I am disappointed in him. By calling her a dhokebaaz, by thinking that she mocked his feelings; isn't he not dismissing the very quality that made him fall for her! I mean tht he has been confronted with her innocence at every turn of their association, he has always known that she is far away from the wordly ways.

But I know that once things clear up, he is going to be the one who would hate himself the most for doubting her. How guilty he had been on the hilltop in Mussurie for misjudging her. The promises he had made to himself of always loving her, being her silent protector. Paas nahi toh saath rehne ka waada kiya tha khudse.

Geet is happy with her hope whereas Maan is miserable with his mistrust.

And I have full faith in you that Sameera must be a friend with a lover in tow.

Originally posted by: dqno1

@underlined.. thank u for getting it.. The name of the hero was Chander in the other show he was in.
I toyed with the thought of naming him Chand but Chandan seemed the right name for his character.

It is such a pleasure to read your comments. Thanks.😃

Never saw the show! But the guy is quite handsome...

I really love the way you have etched out this tale of Poonam.and Chandam. One hell of a complicated story!

Names of Poonam, Chandan are really apt! She is as beautiful as the Poonam ki raat and yet tainted with his sins. Chaand mei daag hota hai.