Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 19
Only Maan can marofy chance on Geet with the simple act of folding a shawl!
Atleast he gathered his wits and confidence and formally introduced himself. And Geet muttered so many things in her mind but did not reply. Seriously babaji, kya hoga inka??

Maan is really happy and jo iske dil ke haal hai, I am sure he is gonna document every single moment in the diary.

Maan shares his happiness with dadi and is then immersed in the photos . How can this guy be so sweet!! Jo photo woh chuppa raha tha uss mei sirf Geet ka aks tha!! ( Brownie points again)

Ms. Iyer is his fire breathing Dragon and Pinky his DQ! Quite an imagination he has!!
But he stops resenting Pinky, the moment he knows about her value for Geet! ( Brownie points again)

And he officially hates SRK!!

The party proved a blessing in disguise to him!!
Sujal's tale is sad. As he is divorced in present, will he find love again?? The authentic touch of introducing Sujal's story was brilliant! The little male bonding between Maan and him, made Munda insecure about his love.

Munda got a chance for a bike ride with Geet. He cares deeply for her! And him climbing the balcony with Geet was a terrific scene. And a 'Pehen lo warna pehna dunga' moment. Munda abhi se haq jatane laga!!

Geet babes, Maan ko toh babaji ne banaya hi Geet ke liye hai. He is always going to be there for you. Kabhi muskurahato mei chup jayega; kabhi dhadkan mei dhadak jayega toh kabhi aasu ban chalak jayega!!
Edited by pearl.white - 8 years ago
Chapter 20
Munde ke sapne bhi uski tarah sweet hai. Chalo atleast he held a conversation with her in his dream! Beautiful dream was broken by Nakul. Not cool dude!

Dadima is a really powerful and elegant lady. And Munda is learning the ropes of life and business at her feet!!

Now a determined Munda is ready to strike. The baby gave him a reason.

Geet's mutterings about city babies is driving him crazy. But he lets that go as he is unable to figure it out.

They finally have a conversation.. Maan loves babies and this particular baby is going to be his top favourite, to be defeated by his futuristic kids with a certain Ms. Giit!!

I really adore this innocent boyish Maan, with the softest heart open to the joys of world, babies and his Giit.

His convo with Geet was funny. She keeps on babbling about city boys. Geet realises how amazing is his laughter, how handsome is his face and how helpful and caring is his nature.

Maan plays with the baby, his make bonding was freaking awesome. Babies bhi munde ki charm se nahi bachte!

Munda sleeping with the baby on his chest and Geet drools over him..

These two are so perfect!! And special mention to Munda's confidence while talking to Geet... I was fearing a stuttering and failed convo!!
Chapter 21
I really admire the way you have penned Dadima.. Be it being a tough taskmaster, who knows to correctly push her grandson's buttons or the cool mother figure who cannot see her child in distress; she is a complete woman. An idol who balances work and home perfectly.

Tara is really affectionate towards her bambi and on her insistence brings a lunch box for Dev. Their small magical moment is broken with the bad timing of Pari's call.

Tara brings out the best in Dev. He admires her professionalism and searches for the lost girl within her. He has now learnt to taken his responsibilities well.

Wow!! You have this wonderful talent of captivating readers with your characters . I was completely absorbed in Poonam's story. What was Chandan's backstory??

Such a sad tale of a young girl. Brij; the resident kamina aided in her destruction. It seems that Tara did not have the best of relations with her mother as Poonam was never able to show her affections.

How was Chandan towards Tara?? The childhood memories of Tara seem to comprise Jeet.

The fierce and independent Tara had chosen to be her own saviour that day. Yet she hides her dreams and that little girl craving for affection within.
Chapter 22
Brij is freaking creepy. He destroyed the life of his brother over petty sibling jealousy. In the previous chapter, I had an inkling that something was amiss in Chandan's story. He wanted to be Poonam's saviour, but ended up being her destroyer, was he drugged by Brij.

Brij is an evil incarnate. He should be shot dead. What a disgusting stain on humanity!

----------

My sweet Maan. Munde ne muscles banane shuru kar diye, Geet ke liye.
And its the rose day. His parents seem to be really affectionate and romantic.

And Maan has christened Geet as Gaowali. She is gonna sock him black and blue once she knows it.

Pray, tell, Maan should be successful in gifting the rose to his GG.

Lovely song selection. Sets in the best mood for their love story.
Chapter 23
The song is beautiful. Lucky girl Avi, your husband dedicated the song to you!

Maan and Nakul are howlarious!! Yeh Maan bhi kya kya sochta hai! Hyperactive imagination, I tell you.

You excel at describing the emotions of young hearts. The feelings of love, loss and a little hope were entwined beautifully.

Maan'apprehension and excitement of gifting the rose were endearing. The pakau professors had to discuss the history and biology of that rose!

Maan gesturing the rose towards Geet, him surrendering his feelings in that single moment and being rejected!! Alas!!

Geet burdened by her responsibilities, hardens her heart and rejects the only man that has ever mattered. Their sadness is palpable.

Maan's hopes are replenished when she returns back for the rose.

A song from Geet to Maan:

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage, teri ungliyo se jaa uljhe;
Koi toh toh na laage kis tarah girah yeh sulje.
Hai rom rom ektara, jo badlo mei se guzre!.

Tu hoga zara paagal tune mujhko hai chuna.
Tu din sa hai, mai raat
Aana dono mil jaye shaamo ki tarah!!!
Chapter 24
Dev and Tara's story is moving ahead. They take a step ahead and so many back.

They are caught in a storm and are forced to take shelter. The kids bring about her innocence, her carefree side. Dev is enchanted with her.

Tara recalls her childhood, I have an inkling that Chandan was a good father. She walks down the memory lane and remembers the first time she saw Dev.

Khurana brothers are magical with kids. And it is the way to their girls' hearts. Both the girls were cleanbowled.

Tara deems the a future with Dev as impossible unaware of the budding feelings in Dev.

The song was another gem. Tara is tormented by her nightmares. Dev who had earlier resolved to let things work out at there pace, tries to comfort her.

Oops!! The morning brought a kiss followed by a tight slap!
Chapter 25
It was a treat to read!!
Geet is upset when Munda hides his eyes behind sunglasses. Pinky confronts Maan about the notes.

The line about removing thorns from her path was so beautiful. He hides so much love in his heart. His honnest answers ensures Pinky about his good nature.

Adi's birthday was a gift to Maan. Those priceless memories he got!

Geet served him food and fed him the cake... Aaj toh aatma tript ho gayi hogi.

He admired her and dropped her home. Another beautiful bikeride.

I love the song. The lyrics simply strike a chord of my heart.
Chapter 26
Ouch! Dev got a slap for that unintentional kiss. Khurana brothers are so similar on an internal manner: both of them love romantic songs, have uncontrollable dreams and are unable to get the only woman that matters. But then, this happens with most of the guys.

Dev tried to ask her out and got rejected. Yeh dono roommates bhi naa, are caught up so much in their past and responsibilities, that they are unable to let anyone enter.

I think that Dev's timing for azsking her out was also somewhat incorrect. Because maybe he asked her just after the kiss. But then...

Dev has a wicked sense of humour. He can diffusse tension in a second. How Tara prevented from laughing out at Dev's rendition of the song was completely beyond me! He is using his charms and wit to make the situation normal.

Glad that he cleared out the matter with Tara. But why-oh-why, did Pari had to call? Seriously, I feel Dev is soon gonna reach the end of his tether with her.

Tara feels affronted at his ways and tells him to stay away from Geet. OMG! Dev does have a temper. He told Tara to stay away from his and Geet's matter.

Wonder what would happen next!!
Chapter 27
Speechless!!
These two share something so magical, so palpable that it literally melts my heart.
They are completely cucooned in their innocent world which comprises of only these two souls.

This chapter was a work of brilliance.

Jab khamoshiyaan itni khubsurat ho toh alfaz o ki kya zarurat!

His soul is attuned to her heart's needs. The bike ride, her need to shed her barriers and grief and he understanding it and simply providing her the soolace of his presence... This was something beyond the world.

Her independence, his silent acceptance and giving her a choice to take his help.
And then he tries to get back to her with a bag and so captivated is he in the eye lock that he meets an accident. Uski har bala (problem) aaj Maan ne khushi khushi apne sar le li.

She breaks every barrier and reaches to him, to tend to his injuries. He assures her of his well being and gives her the bag.

He cares enough for her to ensure that she has her preferred food and necessities over the journey and this broke her heart in grief for him . And yet she thinks that it is better for him to stay away from her when he has bartered his soul in her name!

He got the top cardiologist for her darji. This was an evolution of MSK. But my heart goes out to Maan, who lets her wet his shirt with her tears, who gets her sandwiches with extra ketchup; with no complaints and no demands.

Today, he proved that he shall always be there for his priyasi...

"Sang Sang yu chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan"...
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pearl.white

Chapter 27
Speechless!!
These two share something so magical, so palpable that it literally melts my heart.
They are completely cucooned in their innocent world which comprises of only these two souls.

This chapter was a work of brilliance.

Jab khamoshiyaan itni khubsurat ho toh alfaz o ki kya zarurat!

His soul is attuned to her heart's needs. The bike ride, her need to shed her barriers and grief and he understanding it and simply providing her the soolace of his presence... This was something beyond the world.

Her independence, his silent acceptance and giving her a choice to take his help.
And then he tries to get back to her with a bag and so captivated is he in the eye lock that he meets an accident. Uski har bala (problem) aaj Maan ne khushi khushi apne sar le li.

She breaks every barrier and reaches to him, to tend to his injuries. He assures her of his well being and gives her the bag.

He cares enough for her to ensure that she has her preferred food and necessities over the journey and this broke her heart in grief for him . And yet she thinks that it is better for him to stay away from her when he has bartered his soul in her name!

He got the top cardiologist for her darji. This was an evolution of MSK. But my heart goes out to Maan, who lets her wet his shirt with her tears, who gets her sandwiches with extra ketchup; with no complaints and no demands.

Today, he proved that he shall always be there for his priyasi...

"Sang Sang yu chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan"...

@underlined: Yes it was without any speech
Thank u😳
Khamoshiyan bhi likni padti hai😃

Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago