Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you everyone for appreciating my efforts making Villan Popular...๐Ÿ˜‰

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
So the journey of IPK and ArshiHamesha...as mostly you all know so here we go again..
Soaps ...waste of time...never was or still interested
One day while surfing finding videos for Students over the topic of Immune System...I ended up here and now you all can figure out why the heck I still remember that immune System..as I was figuring out why this love scene was in between these on the right side of YT gallery ..

Love scene ...hospital hug...and those days I was easily get fumed over the men's mentality and still do...but I was taking him a complete jerk who has no heart and can't give warmth to a crying girl...because my kharafati brain was stuck with this question "Why the heck you didn't hug her back?

So my journey started ..one weekend and finished all the love scenes...and reached to this point...and now by watching all I was mad..oh yeah...didn't like him at all till Diwali ...started a soft corner when he punched those goons in Nanital and was worried for her...but not yet...and then when he didn't give her kiss...at that point I watched everything more than 20 times and these signs and elements grabbed me like no one and I started loving his character more than ever...

and here I am now...don't have to say more.

No matter what these POWERFUL people do...they can't force viewers like us to watch the crap...I never did and will not do as there is nothing for me ..may be the tv generation still does ...back in india ..us here  the story is different...generation of my parents is almost at the verge of ending ...and so is the POWER of goons...because new generation is on Lappy...that box is gone at least in my home...in my students home who question? TV who watches TV?
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi, so you have epi1st in HD?  
Love those shots...yes tacky dresses but we have a golden diamond among them in black and a golden gotas in green...

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Rhea, I was not after his acting skills ..I was angry with his social skills...I know..me and my brain always works opposite..
but you watched from the very beginning...wow...๐Ÿ˜Š
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Durga di for the beautiful caps of episode 1.
What a fall it was..

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Even when he was silent how talkative those eyes were..

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Okay, let me also tell my ipk story, even at the risk of sounding like a broken record! ๐Ÿ˜† Since we are doing the reblast...
Let's start at the very beginning...
May 2013, one woman who had taken up studies again after a long time, at the end of a busy semester, when she was left twiddling her thumbs, chanced across an Indian tv soap, can't remember what made me look it up, I remember I was browsing and read something and then looked it up in YT. Have a feeling it was the man's (we all know whom I'm talking about, he need not be named!๐Ÿ˜†)people magazine picture and somebody had written something about the show in the comments section. So thought I've nothing better to do in life at the moment so let's look it up and I also remembered that my mom watched it. And the rest as they say is history!!!
Started off with the love scenes and then watched the episodes and then watched it again and again and again...and so it continues to this day. The first couple of weeks I spent with very little sleep and eating when I couldn't stand the hunger! In the process came across IF started lurking around and reading the stuff posted here, came across blast thread and started lurking there most of the time!!
I can't remember what I felt when I watched it for the first time, just that I got hooked very fast. For me a key point was episode 100 (hospital hug) when I had the feeling that this is not your average Indian soap.
Most of the love scenes and episodes were available on YT and if not on daily motion then. It really is sad what's happening now. But what the hell, we shall watch again and again! Devi maiyya ki kasam!

hi kizh,

hospital hug... beauty. of course i have not written yet ha. everything nainitaal beauty.

hmmm when did i realise it is not like any soap i've seen on our wondrous television. for some reason that scene of asr sitting in front of his uncle, eyes wrapping time and light in it, burying them totally... i think that was sort of crazy... i saw that much later, after diwali had made me all putty and i had gone desperately seeking my fix to yt. that looking at sheeshmahal with inert eys, he seemed too just take all one's attention by just being there.

thanks for chatting about the first tremors. enjoyed much.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Indi, so you have epi1st in HD?  

Love those shots...yes tacky dresses but we have a golden diamond among them in black and a golden gotas in green...

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘

hi faiqa... i have recorded 1, 2, 3 together... not being able to upload on db... if i manage, shall pass.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all pagal ladies, I wish if you would've started the reblast after ending of BFTP. Now I really can't juggle between two threads beside my super hectic AD.
I actually followed IPK when the promo was first aired in Star plus. I used to watch some shows with my mom, as she loves watching Indian and Pakistani dramas. I used to watch Star one's show mostly as they were youth show. though never watched any saas bahu typical hindi soaps before. But I know Barun and Sanaya very well, as I watched their previous shows. And I was quite a fan of them. Rhea, how could you not find him good looking! Barun was damn handsome and perfectly fitted as suave ASR. But he was sure a bit stiff. Sanaya actually stole my heart. she was ethereal and angelic and her acting was mind blowing even in the first episode. She is one of the most under rated actress I guess. 
I got some time and rewatched episode 1 and 2. I never wrote my thought on this two episodes before. Some points I wanted to mention about these two episodes.
 Arnav felt sexual attraction to Khsuhi at the first sight. He was not such kind of a man who could force a girl for sex. Then why he snapped Khushi's dori. If his intention was just to trouble her, he could do something else. 

I felt terrible pang for Khushi when bua and amma mauled her, called her not their own blood. But Payal's affection for her baby sister brought tear in my eyes. Deepali is such a strong actress. i wish if cvs could use her talents more.

Guptas actually was not poor how they had been shown later. their house was quite big and they were honorable people. Don't know why cvs literally made them beggar kind.

The sheeshmahal setting and the fashion show was grand. Even the set of Gupta house. Actually there were real models in the show. And now when I rewatch the mrs. India pageant, I just can't relate it with episode-1. from where the hell they got some uncouth ugly women as participants.
the real shot on the road of Lucknow was quite nice. Especially a big whole family of 5/6 people riding a scooty pasting with each other made me ROFL.

At first watch I thought Anjali was ASR's mom.๐Ÿ˜† . we all know how young girls, even some in there twenties are shown as mother in hindi soaps.
 at the end of the episode Khushi's lighting the match and holding the oil gallon scared me, whether she was attempting to suicide or not.
I must say IPK stood out from all other typical desi daily soaps from the very first episode.

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you Durga di for the beautiful caps of episode 1.

What a fall it was..

Wow, Rhea...this is gorgeous.  Love the texture and the color treatment. โค๏ธ