Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congratulations to Pritam 😊
Very happy for him... He took the right decision... Wish him all the best for his future :)
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Twitter pe bhi aaj bahut saare praises horaha hai,kya baat hai😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

You really need to see,loved what he said. Even before pressing the buzzer for accepting,he was saying kuch log naaraz zaroor honge but at the end of the day I am the one who have to do everything in life. And they didn't even announce any ranking. Just said Pritam's decision was right which means he was not the first in votes. After that,straight winner announcement. Everybody knew who was winning this time😆 Pritam's atitude from so many weeks now clearly showed that he also knows lmaoo. Very smart move. Hogged footage till last moment in finale and then took 25 lakhs with dhamkedaar dialogues😎  He comes across as a person who looks at life in a very practical manner.I appreciate that atitude,very relatable😳 Gulati ne bola oh I have no lalach,so didn't even think abt taking money🤔 What lalach in knowing what's good for you and Pritam has noone to carry him forward too😆

bold-🤣 what a fake.. I dare him to donate his winning amount to some homeless shelter if he is soo not motivated by money 😆 this is the exact soapish hero portrayal that put me off him.. 

anyhow, will try and look for the prit money bit and his journey vid..the guy did awesome.. he stood out on his own accord.. when you got the attention (good or bad) for doing what you came to do.. play the game and win the money.. then you got it dude👍🏼 and thats the thing. .the man has conviction to proclaim even the unsavory.. that it isn't honorable but its practical and i go with the logistics of life.. 👏👏 well done Jabran.. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

bold-🤣 what a fake.. I dare him to donate his winning amount to some homeless shelter if he is soo not motivated by money 😆 this is the exact soapish hero portrayal that

😆 ya that irritated me as well

but chalo its all over now
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
He accepted the title paltu happily and when asked if he will sudhroify himself outside the house,assured that bahar bhi aise hi rahenge,ismein kya dikkhat hai🤣🤣 This guy knows how to roll😆
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Pyaare 🥳

A well deserved 25 lacs price money which he should've got after winning that torture cage task but better late than never .

Hope to see him in some other TV show or films now . 😊
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations. He certainly does deserve this rank because although he made some blunders along the way, he never did anything atrociously bad, Seems like a very nice guy deep down who just loses his anger sometimes. 
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is the most sensible guy I've ever seen in BB!
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Pritam's message for Red FM Delhi 
https://soundcloud.com/uturn-3/pritam-pyaare
..Aara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He played very well. You have to give to him and others... They have so much patience.
I wish him and his family the very best.