Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
way to go Jabran👍🏼
25 lakhs in the kitty😎 happy for him and his family.. they need the money 😃 i maintain he is smart enough to gauge the game and his position in it.. he was vying for that money bag and finally got it🥳happy for him and the singh family.. 

to Aman and Pritam- best wishes 
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to pritam for being the 2nd runner up + 25 lacs... yeah 🥳... well played 👏
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I felt finale episode was more about Pritam.. His journey video was emotional.. the funny video sonakshi showed cleared many things and Sonakshi's hug and kiss was cute 😆 She also named him her favorite 😉  And Mr.Gulati told a blatant lie that pritam didn't stand up for him.. Thank god Rajat showed the video...😆 and Pritam had only one question from Rajat. That's about him being double dholki and he answered so well that even Rajat couldn't tell anything.. 😎 Pritam said beautiful words about his bonding with praneet.. 🤗 Finally , Pritam took a brave decision.. 25 lakhs he truly deserved.. even though aman was upset, i loved what she said.. She said not to let his fans down and the ranking doesn't matter and i loved pritam's response too.. These 2 are wonderful human being.. Love them and God bless them 🤗

Congo guys.. Group Hug 🤗
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have to say Pritam rocked the finale,loved his atitude till the last minute. A smart decision and loved how well he explained it. Main apne sharton pe khelta hoon. Apne balboote pe yahaan pe aaya hoon aur apne sharton pe chodna chahtha hoon. He looked nothing short of a winner and all three were there on stage till last few minutes.Loved loved how he handled everything including adalat questions,also stole the moment completely with his mini speech after receiving the suitcase.Nahi toh maybe 2nd aata,kya farak padta? Tanna ko attention bhi nahi mila after this and winner announcement,I felt bad for her tbh.Happy for Pritam🥳
Aman is so sweet,being worried abt fans being disappointed <3 Somebody tell her we are happy with his decision😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

Have to say Pritam rocked the finale,loved his atitude till the last minute. A smart decision and loved how well he explained it. Main apne sharton pe khelta hoon. Apne balboote pe yahaan pe aaya hoon aur apne sharton pe chodna chahtha hoon. He looked nothing short of a winner and all three were there on stage till last few minutes.Loved loved how he handled everything including adalat questions,also stole the moment completely with his mini speech after receiving the suitcase.Nahi toh maybe 2nd aata,kya farak padta? Tanna ko attention bhi nahi mila after this and winner announcement,I felt bad for her tbh.Happy for Pritam🥳

Aman is so sweet,being worried abt fans being disappointed <3 Somebody tell her we are happy with his decision😆

bold- je baat..😎
I need to see this bit.. 😃 he knew very well there is no way he wld win.. 2nd ho ya 3rd.. when an opportunity comes by.. grab it will al you have.. 👏 life is what you make of it.. super happy for him.. and technically he was top3 and QUIT so no ranking😆😆 
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Pritam!
Very happy that he took 25l as well
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats prito ⭐️
He took the right decision
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well done pritam ..thnk u for all lovely moments in hiuse..and yupp we all are happy with his decision..he was winner of most tough task he is a middle class common man and he left with 25 lakhs and on his own will a right decision..he has made me so proud...without much drama and showmance and grounded nature he won million hearts..a lovely man who knws to connect ppl ..a witty hardwoking person..he has managed to make his place permanently in our hearts and he is the one now with whom i got attached most since all seasons now..i love pritam praneet pritam sonali pritam tanna even pritam gautam initial days bonding...he is true man got confused by laws of human nature he is not perfect but many can connect to him in these situations..he was a voice now a known face.and he will be always remembered for his some most powerful decisions.and his style and aura and entertainment..will love u always pritam fan wish u all the best for the future hope to see u soon..😊 and wud want to connect in social media and now will listen ur rj work too..😆 thnk u again for such amazing stay of urs.ur smile make me happy truly my full family support u thts a rare thng as most tym we have diff favs in each fields but u made a place with ur innocence and smile😳
a very happy full of love life to amanpritam and their kids 😊
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

bold- je baat..😎
I need to see this bit.. 😃 he knew very well there is no way he wld win.. 2nd ho ya 3rd.. when an opportunity comes by.. grab it will al you have.. 👏 life is what you make of it.. super happy for him.. and technically he was top3 and QUIT so no ranking😆😆 

You really need to see,loved what he said. Even before pressing the buzzer for accepting,he was saying kuch log naaraz zaroor honge but at the end of the day I am the one who have to do everything in life. And they didn't even announce any ranking. Just said Pritam's decision was right which means he was not the first in votes. After that,straight winner announcement. Everybody knew who was winning this time😆 Pritam's atitude from so many weeks now clearly showed that he also knows lmaoo. Very smart move. Hogged footage till last moment in finale and then took 25 lakhs with dhamkedaar dialogues😎  He comes across as a person who looks at life in a very practical manner.I appreciate that atitude,very relatable😳 Gulati ne bola oh I have no lalach,so didn't even think abt taking money🤔 What lalach in knowing what's good for you and Pritam has noone to carry him forward too😆
Edited by tranquilsoul.. - 9 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congooss Pritam 🥳 He took wisest decision...I liked what he said at the end "I want to be remembered for my decision" 👍🏼